Skyrim Youtube Videos

A place to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. No spoilers here please.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Looks like he got improved a lot. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Fessels wrote:Looks like he got improved a lot. :)
I didn't think it was possible to improve him that much more, but obviously a lot of work has been done for sure.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Maigrets
Admin

OK, this isn't in any way related to Skyrim but there's nowhere else to really put it without a new topic. I found it while browsing a game forum.

This may offend some people but I found it to be incredibly ironic, and a little amusing. The way people behave these days makes this almost a basic truth.

The world's a much brighter place when you're not too bright for it. (quoted from the video page.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9pD_UK6vGU

:angry: I don't know what it is with Youtube links. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:OK, this isn't in any way related to Skyrim but there's nowhere else to really put it without a new topic. I found it while browsing a game forum.

This may offend some people but I found it to be incredibly ironic, and a little amusing. The way people behave these days makes this almost a basic truth.
I have to agree it is ironic and funny, and up to a degree also some what true. I also wonder how many people will try to visit that website to find more info. ( Now that would be Ironic. :) )
Maigrets wrote: :angry: I don't know what it is with Youtube links. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.
Well at least you are able to get it to work once in a while. :) After Google made changes i have not been able to get it to work as in the old days.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:
Maigrets wrote:OK, this isn't in any way related to Skyrim but there's nowhere else to really put it without a new topic. I found it while browsing a game forum.

I have to agree it is ironic and funny, and up to a degree also some what true. I also wonder how many people will try to visit that website to find more info. ( Now that would be Ironic. :) )
I would be very surprised if not one person tried to visit the site quite frankly. Image

The video is mocking a certain level of intelligence after all, or the way I see it a lot of times, common sense more than intelligence. Common sense is what's lacking more these days. :roll:
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Think about it... It sounds a little pretentious, at least to me. Maybe they should also have a pill for lowering Pretention.
"They are dumb I am smart" seems to me very simplistic as I am myself sometimes smart and sometimes dumb...
Nonetheless the serious of the speaker made me smile if not laugh.
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin

MasterAub wrote:Think about it... It sounds a little pretentious, at least to me. Maybe they should also have a pill for lowering Pretention.
"They are dumb I am smart" seems to me very simplistic as I am myself sometimes smart and sometimes dumb...
Nonetheless the serious of the speaker made me smile if not laugh.
I'm pretty sure it's meant to be taken as a joke, albeit with some grains of truth. I don't take things like that seriously as I'm the same as you and most other people. I have good (smart) days and bad (dumb) days. :) And a lot more of them as I get older. :cheese:
Maigrets
Admin

This is a catchy song from Yogcast that will stick in your head for ages. It's not really Skyrim related but it has Dwarves....and the Dragonborn helmet. lol I know most of the lyrics now from watching it a few times.
Diggy Diggy Hole
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL that is a catchy song. :grin:

And also appropriate since this evening the extended version of The Fellowship of the Ring will be on TV here in the Netherlands. ( My evening is filled. :) )
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Okay I just saw this one, and I just hat to post it. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

That's awesome.

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Short but it hits the spot. :grin: