Skyrim Youtube Videos

A place to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. No spoilers here please.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I've added the BB code to the forum so we can embed Youtube videos as I discovered it wasn't there. To add a video to a post use this code:

Code: Select all

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v={SIMPLETEXT}[/youtube]
If you have a problem with the codes from Youtube just go to the SHARE button below the video, then expand the Options below the code and choose "long link." Copy and paste the link to your post then add the Youtube code as above.

Anyway, I was looking through the Nexus forums and saw this video linked, but since the Nexus seems to be having quite a few issues with the forums and the main sites being overloaded I'm linking the whole video instead of the actual thread.

Imagine the PC this person has to be able do something like this. It could be a actual movie scene or a game intro and I hope he does more.

And a couple of others I thought were pretty good.

This is another video that must have taken some work with scripting and a lot of time. I probably wouldn't have even noticed this as it's not something I'd normally bother watching, but it was also linked on another forum and I liked it, especially considering the time and effort.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

The Great Battle of Skyrim is just awesome. The person behind it has a huge talent in making dramatic videos, and indeed most have a Beastly computer :woot:

And the Skyrim Dance Battle was really funny, especially at the end. :)

I do not know if any one here has seen these, but i thought there are really good funny scenes in them.

Maigrets
Admin

For a good laugh watch these. I had a stitch in my side afterwards. :grin:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Lmao those 3 videos where funny alright. :D
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Fessels wrote:The Great Battle of Skyrim is just awesome. The person behind it has a huge talent in making dramatic videos, and indeed most have a Beastly computer :woot:

And the Skyrim Dance Battle was really funny, especially at the end. :)

I do not know if any one here has seen these, but i thought there are really good funny scenes in them.

A terrible story! I was laughing so. :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah they are good indeed. :)

This dance video also has a few funny moments.

Sovngarde Dance club:

Maigrets
Admin

The Siege of Markarth by Tyrannicon (maker of The Great Battle of Skyrim)

I'm not sure if I like the first video more or it's just because I hate the Forsworn...lol.

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:The Siege of Markarth by Tyrannicon (maker of The Great Battle of Skyrim)

I'm not sure if I like the first video more or it's just because I hate the Forsworn...lol.

Again a great video. And the Forsworn where deprived of their target, so that must be good. lol
Maigrets
Admin

This isn't from Youtube so I can't embed it. I found it linked on the Nexus forums. Very funny stuff, (and very well done) especially if you're a hoarder like me.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/67473 ... m-hoarders
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:This isn't from Youtube so I can't embed it. I found it linked on the Nexus forums. Very funny stuff, (and very well done) especially if you're a hoarder like me.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/67473 ... m-hoarders

Lmao that was so funny, especially their reactions with the inspector. :grin:

Very well made, the put a lot of time in setting up the stage.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Katamari Dovahkiin - A happy accident

Dovahkiin has been loved by the people. Gravitational pull of love.

Maigrets
Admin

:grin: :grin: Now that's what I call magnetism. I liked the end where they all got up and walked away as though nothing happened...even the cow. :-)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Lmao they say that opposites attract, but i did not expect it to happen in a manner like that. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

Let's hope we're never shipwrecked on a deserted island........

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Let's hope we're never shipwrecked on a deserted island........
Indeed, and especially not on that island. :shock:

But it is a great video, showing of some of the mods i use or have used. Those in the Machinima group really know how to make great videos. :-)
Maigrets
Admin

Found this on the Nexus forum.

And this...the answer to The Great Battle of Skyrim PC version by Tyrannicon. Posted a bit further up in this thread. He also did this as a joke. :grin:

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Lmao Those videos are very funny. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I found this through the Nexus, some one made this as a replacer for the main menu music. Very well made and both of them are indeed talented musicians. The video is very well made in my opinion...but what do i know. :grin:

Still there are several funny moments in it as well. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

Oh yes, I remember seeing that. They are excellent indeed. Skyrim has certainly inspired a LOT of people.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Tyrannicon made another epic video. :woot:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.