Skyrim Youtube Videos

A place to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. No spoilers here please.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Yes, I saw that on the Nexus. I don't like it as much as the Skyrim themed ones. I imagine he will probably do a vampire video now Dawnguard is out. That will be interesting.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Maigrets wrote:Yes, I saw that on the Nexus. I don't like it as much as the Skyrim themed ones. I imagine he will probably do a vampire video now Dawnguard is out. That will be interesting.
Yeah it is very different then the ones he made before but it still is very well made. :)

As for a Dawnguard video from Tyrannicaon...yeah i would like to see one. Even though i will wait for a long time before i buy Dawnguard myself. ( Considering how it went with Skyrim itself so far. )
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Even though i will wait for a long time before i buy Dawnguard myself. ( Considering how it went with Skyrim itself so far. )
Exactly. It costs more in my country and in Europe as well so unless someone buys it for me, I'll be happy to wait until a Game of the Year edition or something. I'm in no hurry with new games coming in the next months and I'm not interested in being a vampire at all. The whole story reminds me of an Underworld spinoff. After following the debacle with the PS3 folk on the Official forums, and the bug reports for the PC and Xbox that were known and haven't been fixed, I wouldn't be surprised if Bethesda loses some customers over this.

I know that if they use the Gamebryo engine for their next game they can kiss my money goodbye.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Maigrets
Admin

One more for the road, I guess.

If you ever watched the TV show COPS you'll get this, not that I was a fan, but this is funny.

anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Similar TV show is broadcasted in Japanese TV. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

anohosikara wrote:Similar TV show is broadcasted in Japanese TV. :grin:
Yeah i guess just about every country has a police "reality" show. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL episode 2 of COPS Skyrim is out and it is even better then the first in my opinion. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

ROFL....the last part with the dragon... :grin: :grin:

Don't know if you've seen this yet. Another of the Great battles. I can't imagine how long it takes to make these and I think this one is the longest one yet.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Damn that was the most impressive video he made. :woot:
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Very magnificent! :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

COPS Skyrim Episode 3,4 and the season final 5.
Maigrets
Admin

ROFL.... brilliant. The first one with the skeleton... :grin: I love how people keep coming up with all these different videos. I would never have thought of a COPS theme. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah that one is funny indeed, i also hat a good laugh with the scenes where those two guards went of to fight a dragon. Now i know why all the guards in Skyrim say that famous but very annoying line. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

:D This song got into my head every time I heard it on the radio. Now it comes to Skyrim. (For some reason the smilies don't seem to be working)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

OMG...never a rofl smiley when you need one. :grin: lol
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Lmao it has a few not so funny scenes at first but they end is just hilarious. :grin:

Sorry but i can not seem to find a way to get the correct link for this video from youtube. :-(

Skyrim Cops - Season 2 - Episode 1

http://youtu.be/D0wffOzXXxI

EDIT: Just noticed there is also links for episode 2-3-4 and 5, so i am of to watch those. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Thanks for that link. :) It's a great series and I wondered if they were going to do any more.

Re the Youtube linking - I don't know why they changed the linking method and I can't seem to get it to work either. It may be something to do with this forum software and version, but I've looked through their help files and can't see any changes.

I suppose it doesn't matter too much as it's often better, for me anyway, to click the link to watch it on Youtube in a larger size.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Thanks for that link. :) It's a great series and I wondered if they were going to do any more.

Re the Youtube linking - I don't know why they changed the linking method and I can't seem to get it to work either. It may be something to do with this forum software and version, but I've looked through their help files and can't see any changes.

I suppose it doesn't matter too much as it's often better, for me anyway, to click the link to watch it on Youtube in a larger size.
Your welcome. :)

And you are right, at least with a link we can choose the size and resolution.
Maigrets
Admin

Tyrannicon - Skyrim at the Movies....Ironman. I don't like this one as much as his actual Skyrim themed videos, but the technical know how to do something like this is amazing.

It seems with Youtube links using the link in your browser address bar works. For some videos and not others like the new COPS series. :-o
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I have to agree that this one does not match with his Skyrim videos, but i would not be able to make it myself that is for sure. :)