Patch 1.6 - Navmesh Fixed and Horse Combat A Reality

A place to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. No spoilers here please.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Can you believe this? Patch 1.6 is still in Beta and only released a few hours ago, (well I only found out a few hours ago) but the navmesh bug has been fixed (confirmed by modders) and we now have HORSE COMBAT!!! Only melee and ranged so far, no magic which is possibly to do with AOE spells, but who knows it may be added later. Oh...and there are some performance fixes and other stuff.

Changelog:
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/ ... ed-combat/\

Love this one: :roll: Rare....my backside.
Fixed rare issue where saves would be corrupted

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/137624 ... ge__st__60

BethBlog
http://www.bethblog.com/

People are reporting bugs with the horse combat but that's usually because of mods that add animations.

As mentioned in the Beth forum post...SKSE and ScriptDragon need to be updated and very important...Wrye Bash will break the Update.esm so don't open Wrye until it's updated.

I'm fighting with myself now whether to opt into the Beta since I have nothing to lose or wait and start a new character. I will wait until SKSE is updated first though even for the Beta and they are usually pretty fast to update.

I was sure I saw a video linked somewhere showing the horse combat, but can't find it now. There will be some on Youtube soon I imagine anyway.

Here's one of many...lol It looks a bit awkward as horses are difficult to control anyway without trying to swing a weapon at the same time and people are saying that's the case, but maybe with a bit of practice???? It's a start.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Maigrets wrote:Can you believe this? Patch 1.6 is still in Beta and only released a few hours ago, (well I only found out a few hours ago) but the navmesh bug has been fixed (confirmed by modders) and we now have HORSE COMBAT!!! Only melee and ranged so far, no magic which is possibly to do with AOE spells, but who knows it may be added later. Oh...and there are some performance fixes and other stuff.

Changelog:
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/ ... ed-combat/\

Love this one: :roll: Rare....my backside.
Fixed rare issue where saves would be corrupted

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/137624 ... ge__st__60

BethBlog
http://www.bethblog.com/

People are reporting bugs with the horse combat but that's usually because of mods that add animations.

As mentioned in the Beth forum post...SKSE and ScriptDragon need to be updated and very important...Wrye Bash will break the Update.esm so don't open Wrye until it's updated.

I'm fighting with myself now whether to opt into the Beta since I have nothing to lose or wait and start a new character. I will wait until SKSE is updated first though even for the Beta and they are usually pretty fast to update.

I was sure I saw a video linked somewhere showing the horse combat, but can't find it now. There will be some on Youtube soon I imagine anyway.

Here's one of many...lol It looks a bit awkward as horses are difficult to control anyway without trying to swing a weapon at the same time and people are saying that's the case, but maybe with a bit of practice???? It's a start.

Although i am not playing Skyrim at the moment, it seems it is a good thing that i have steam on offline mode. I will wait a week or so for all the updates. :grin:

Even though i only use horses on occasion, it is nice that we now have horse combat. :-)

And let us hope they indeed have solved the save game corruptions, although using the word "rare" huh was a very bad choice of words on their part.
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

Liking the release notes, but i never use horses so this doesnt affect me. :P
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

I am worried about the new bug. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

anohosikara wrote:I am worried about the new bug. :grin:
If it is only "a bug" then they have improved a bit. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:
anohosikara wrote:I am worried about the new bug. :grin:
If it is only "a bug" then they have improved a bit. :grin:
:lol: :lol: True.

I would like to use horses more myself as I come from a RL horsey background, but unless they add to the mounted combat so it works better, I think it will be a short used novelty more than anything.

Every time I pass a stable I think "buy a horse," then I think no, "too much trouble." I was using a mod so my companion could ride and it works very well, but is still a PITA with AI etc. Next play through...no followers...or at least that's what I tell myself now.

I will give BGS credit though since this is the first time they've tried it in any of their games, due I believe to player demand even if it doesn't work properly. Marketing....
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Maigrets
Admin

SKSE is updated. Discussion topic.
http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/137286 ... e__st__150

I'm going to DL the beta since I'm going to have to start a new character pretty soon anyway due to the "rare" save corruption issue, so it won't destroy anything as far as I'm concerned.

The most important thing in this patch is the Navmesh fix (and performance tweaks) so I'm going to try the Open Cities mod when I get around to it. Less loading screens, even if they are quick, can only be a good thing.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

no way, I'd never thought they would add something like this in a patch.

it's not like them to give away anything for free... remember horse armor? :D

this is some great news indeed.
Maigrets
Admin

Patch is now Live. I've been using it for over 30 hours (possibly more) with no problems and still using the same mods so I'm pretty happy with it. Game has never run better.

The only problem, if you want to call it that, is the Unofficial Patch has some issues with dialogue edits where some dialogue will skip or disappear. I'd prefer skipping dialogue and have all the bug fixes than the other way round though. If you use the patch it would probably be a good idea to keep it disabled until you get through the tutorial since a lot of the tutorial is cinematic based. I don't know what the team are going to do, but it will be a big job.

Remember if you have mods that add animations or custom NPC skeletons you will more than likely get animation issues with horse combat...if you want to use it.

I found a mod the other day called Convenient Horses which has everything and more that I could want. The thing that really sold it for me, besides all the other excellent options, is the fast dismount.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14950
Reminds me very much of the quick dismount in Age of Conan when I used to play that game.

Now, I can start a new character with a different mod set and decide which overhaul I'm going with. :ninja:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah i saw post about the Unofficial Patch on the Beth forums, guess we will have to wait and see when an update is ready. But i use Live another life so i do not do the tutorial any more. :)

And that mod does look interesting, i will take a look at it myself, thanks for the link Maigrets. :)
Maigrets
Admin

I am so happy with this patch. I've just stopped playing a five hour session..new character with with a slightly different set of mods and had no Ctd's or other issues at all. :happy: :happy: :-) :-)

I decided to go with SkyRe Skyrim Redone as my overhaul of choice, and I am so glad I did. The way it overhauls the perk system, magic, balances the game, and much more, is amazing. It's like playing a different game as far as the mechanics go, but it's not obtrusive. It feels natural and how it should have been..which is my just opinion. :)
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9286

Plus, I tried out Convenient Horses at last and it's another that I will keep forever. I wasn't going to use a follower this time, but for testing purposes I took Sven from Riverwood for a run and he uses his horse like a pro also as if this was in the original game, but better. Plus the horse has an inventory and more. I'm just amazed at both mods.

I'm still using an older version of Deadly Dragons as by the time I read up on the other additions and removed a heap of mods I couldn't be bothered changing it and it works properly anyway. The Wrye Bash update works beautifully as well.

I hope the USKP team (all 2 of them) are able to fix the dialogue issues, but it will be an enormous amount of work. I noticed the problems with my old character that I was using the 1.6 Beta with while I did the end of the main quest and a few others.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL glad you are liking it, i have installed armoured horses and Convenient Horses so i will have to wait and see. :grin:

As for Skyrim Redone...well i have looked at it before and it does look like it could be interesting, but i have been pampered so to speak by my use of AutoPSL and ASAP so i do not know if i would want to return to the vanilla levelling system. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

I forgot to look for slower leveling mod in all my enthusiasm, but with SkyRe I can level to 300 with all the new perks so it's not so bad and it will take much longer anyway. I don't actually mind the vanilla system so much. It's the scaling I hate.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Thanks Maigrets for the updates on this...

So...I guess I am trying this SkyRE soon...

:D
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels,
Where do you have Armoured Horses loaded? Before or after Convenient Horses? I ask because my horses no longer have their armour.
I know BOSS always loaded it in the wrong place when I was using a different horse mod for followers and I had to move it to get them to show up. BOSS loads it after Convenient Horses which is at the top. I see people are asking in the Armoured mod about the same thing and the 1.6 patch, but just going by the comments I don't think they know much about load order. It worked for me with the patch before I changed over mods so it's not that.

I'll try moving it again anyway. Just wondering since I see one of your screen shots with the armour on.

My load order, just for interest sake. It's probably pretty tame compared to some, but I don't want to jinx things by adding too many more just yet. lol Plus, I'm keeping an eye on the Unofficial Patch thread to see what's going to happen there as I uninstalled it per their advice for the time being.
spoiler:
-Recognised And Re-ordered Plugins

Skyrim.esm Active
Update.esm Active
SkyMoMod.esm Active
ApachiiHair.esm Active
Shadow Striping Fix.esp Active
SkyrimURWL.esp Active
Birdsofskyrim.esp Active
Convenient Horses.esp
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp Active
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp Active
SkyMoMod_lists.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Smithing Smelter Categories.esp Active
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Potions.esp Active
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Soul Gems.esp Active
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Books.esp Active
PlayerHomeMapMarkers.esp Active
1nivPantsArmor.esp Active
Cloaks.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
Note: Use only one cloaks*esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp Active
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp Active
Note: Use only one 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch esp
Earrings Set1.esp
LFArmors.esp Active
PinoLightArmors_1_1.esp
Redguard Shield.esp Active
SabrecatGear_AncientArmorVs.esp Active
SabreCat_Gear.esp Active
WarchiefArmor.esp Active
Winterscale Armor.esp Active
DeadlyDragons.esp Active
DeadlyDragonsCreature.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}} not tested
armored-horses.esp Active
Essential horses - all horses.esp Active
HorsesGoneWild.esp Active
Merchants Reply Only With Take A Look.esp Active
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp Active
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp Active
SkyRe_Main.esp
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}
Note: Make sure to get both available resource-packs.
SkyRe_Races.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_Enemies.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp Active
dovahkiinrelax.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Scaling.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Illusion.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Dual Casting.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Alteration.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Destruction.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Restoration.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Conjuration.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Fortify Magic School Enchantment and Alchemy Reversed.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Restoration Extras.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Illusion Extras.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Conjuration Extras.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Alteration Extras.esp Active
Essential followers - all followers.esp Active
Bashed Patch, Skyrim.esp Active

-Unrecognised Plugins

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

Omegared99-BattleMage.esp Active
Omegared99-Thane.esp Active
Omegared99-Spellweaver.esp Active
I'll probably remove the Essential Followers and Horses esp since Convenient Horses does it and I don't care about followers now, except for Meeko, and Essential Followers has a separate esp for the dogs.

By the way, Birds of Skyrim is awesome for some ambiance in cities, farms and around waterways. Pigeons in the cities made me laugh. Every city needs pigeons. lol
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17723

@ MasterAub,
Thanks Maigrets for the updates on this...

So...I guess I am trying this SkyRE soon...
:cheese: My eyes glazed over when I was reading all the changes it makes and there isn't a proper readme as such, but after installing FCOM this is a breeze. When you see all the new perks and other good stuff, I think you will like it.
There's even a perk tree for vampires, but I didn't install that plugin because I don't want to be a vamp. Makes me scared of the sun... :grin:

There are also a heap of new spells, including Unlock spells for mages which is something I miss from Oblivion. Also some excellent Conjuration and other spells as well. Good old Farengar made some money off me for those and I'm trying to save to get the Whiterun house which will have to wait now since I bought a horse as well.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Fessels,
Where do you have Armoured Horses loaded? Before or after Convenient Horses? I ask because my horses no longer have their armour.
I know BOSS always loaded it in the wrong place when I was using a different horse mod for followers and I had to move it to get them to show up. BOSS loads it after Convenient Horses which is at the top. I see people are asking in the Armoured mod about the same thing and the 1.6 patch, but just going by the comments I don't think they know much about load order. It worked for me with the patch before I changed over mods so it's not that.

I'll try moving it again anyway. Just wondering since I see one of your screen shots with the armour on.

My load order, just for interest sake. It's probably pretty tame compared to some, but I don't want to jinx things by adding too many more just yet. lol Plus, I'm keeping an eye on the Unofficial Patch thread to see what's going to happen there as I uninstalled it per their advice for the time being.
spoiler:
-Recognised And Re-ordered Plugins

Skyrim.esm Active
Update.esm Active
SkyMoMod.esm Active
ApachiiHair.esm Active
Shadow Striping Fix.esp Active
SkyrimURWL.esp Active
Birdsofskyrim.esp Active
Convenient Horses.esp
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp Active
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp Active
SkyMoMod_lists.esp Active
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Smithing Smelter Categories.esp Active
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Potions.esp Active
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Soul Gems.esp Active
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Books.esp Active
PlayerHomeMapMarkers.esp Active
1nivPantsArmor.esp Active
Cloaks.esp Active
Note: Use only one cloaks*esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp Active
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp Active
Note: Use only one 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch esp
Earrings Set1.esp
LFArmors.esp Active
PinoLightArmors_1_1.esp
Redguard Shield.esp Active
SabrecatGear_AncientArmorVs.esp Active
SabreCat_Gear.esp Active
WarchiefArmor.esp Active
Winterscale Armor.esp Active
DeadlyDragons.esp Active
DeadlyDragonsCreature.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}} not tested
armored-horses.esp Active
Essential horses - all horses.esp Active
HorsesGoneWild.esp Active
Merchants Reply Only With Take A Look.esp Active
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp Active
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp Active
SkyRe_Main.esp
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}
Note: Make sure to get both available resource-packs.
SkyRe_Races.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_Enemies.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp Active
dovahkiinrelax.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Scaling.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Illusion.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Dual Casting.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Alteration.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Destruction.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Restoration.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Conjuration.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Fortify Magic School Enchantment and Alchemy Reversed.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Restoration Extras.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Illusion Extras.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Conjuration Extras.esp Active
Mighty Magick - Alteration Extras.esp Active
Essential followers - all followers.esp Active
Bashed Patch, Skyrim.esp Active

-Unrecognised Plugins

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

Omegared99-BattleMage.esp Active
Omegared99-Thane.esp Active
Omegared99-Spellweaver.esp Active
Well i have it loaded where BOSS places it, and the horse in Whiterun is showing its armour. I have not visited the other holds with this new version of Corael but i assume those horses will show there armour just like the one in Whiterun. I am not sure whether it is only cosmetic or if they really have their armour in their inventory as well, but even if it is just cosmetic...i have activated their status to be essential in Convenient horses so it does not matter as far as that goes. :)

This is my current load order...
spoiler:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm
03 SkyMoMod.esm
04 JSwords.esm
05 LevelersTower.esm
06 ApachiiHair.esm
07 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 1.0]
08 CLARALUX - LightAdjuster - Medium Lights and Radius.esp
09 SkyrimURWL.esp
0A Behemoth Dragon.esp
0B Chesko_SwiftPotion.esp
0C Convenient Horses.esp
++ Deleveled Skyrim - Enemies (No Dragons).esp
0D KillThemGenerals.esp
0E kuerteeProfessions.esp
0F Piratelords Loot Adjustments.esp
++ SkyMoMod_lists.esp
++ ValCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp
10 Winterlude's Arrowsmithing Mod.esp
11 IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
12 kuerteeAutoSaveAndTime.esp
13 ACAxe.esp
14 Crane.esp
15 ElementalBlade(epicv).esp
16 Henrys Ring of Light.esp
17 RobedSteelPlateArmor.esp
18 SilverDragonArmor.esp
19 TriRings of Powers v1.0.esp
1A Mighty Dragons.esp
1B TKratosteleports.esp
1C The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.0]
1D WeightlessQuestItems.esp
1E WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp
++ WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp
++ WeightlessDragonBones.esp
1F WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp
20 WeightlessFood.esp
21 WeightlessScrolls.esp
++ WeightlessDragonClaws.esp
22 WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp
23 WeightlessPotions.esp
24 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
25 armored-horses.esp
++ AT - Loot Arrows +25%.esp
26 AT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp
++ AT - Merchants Arrows +50%.esp
++ AT - Progressive Damage (with Nord Hero Arrow).esp
27 AT - Increased Progressive Damage (with Nord Hero Arrow) +100%.esp
28 BetterQuestObjectives.esp
29 dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp
++ DescaledUniques.esp
2A Mighty Dragon Priests.esp
2B Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
2C Shadow Remover.esp
2D Skyrim Moon Size x2.0.esp
2E SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
2F smash locks and more.esp
30 SMEssentialPlayer.esp
31 Soul Gems Differ.esp
++ Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
32 Unique Region Names.esp [Version 2.1]
33 Werewolf Enhancer.esp
34 Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
35 Phenderix's Magic Evolved.esp
36 RealDragonShoutingRecharge.esp
37 Nighteye(red).esp
38 ShadowOfTheMagic.esp
39 Eld-combinePotions.esp
3A The Dance of Death.esp
3B Duel - Combat Realism.esp
3C masteredmagicka.esp
3D ASAP.esp [Version 3.2]
3E Draman Skeleton Mod.esp
3F Better Companions.esp
40 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 2.0]
++ Skyrim 1 Day DeadBody Timer.esp
++ Skyrim 1 Day Respawn.esp
41 Purewaters.esp
42 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
43 ASIS-Dependency.esp
44 ASIS.esp
45 AutoCastRacials.esp

edit: I hat forgotten i have a mod installed that gives me magic teleport similar like the Mage Guild Guides from Morrowind. :) So i used that system to go to these Holds to take a look at the horses...

Markath
Riften
Windhelm
Sollitude

And all where showing there armour for me. I did install Armoured Horses first and then Convenient Horses, but i doubt that matters since both use a BSA? ( Or would it? )
Maigrets
Admin

OK. I think the readme has a console code if they don't show the armour. It's not a big deal. I'll reinstall it just to see but like you said it's a bsa so I doubt that would make any difference.

I'll have a good look at your list and see what I might like. :) I had SkyTEST but that gave me CTD's, or I thought it was that at the time. I did have Sounds of Skyrim (Wilds and Dungeons) but I removed that one because I know that caused crashes, even with the crash fixes and updates. A lot of people had the same issue. Apparently, even though they are sound files Skyrim is a bit fussy about them. I got a bit sick of it anyway as some of the sounds are not appropriate for the areas and they repeat too much. Maybe it was co-incidence as I removed both mods at the same time. SkyTEST is very good though so I'll probably give it another go.

I bought Risen 2 today so I've been playing that tonight. I liked the first game and this one looks like it will be very good as well. Made by Piranha Bytes who made the original Gothics before JoWood ruined it. lol

I might change the Spoilers section to "Other Games" when I get around to it in the next few days or so since there are no posts and it's a bit of a waste of space really. I don't care much about spoilers and we've played the game enough not to be bothered about spoilers everywhere. Since there are only a few of us posting here I don't think it matters and we can add screen shots as well.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:OK. I think the readme has a console code if they don't show the armour. It's not a big deal. I'll reinstall it just to see but like you said it's a bsa so I doubt that would make any difference.

I'll have a good look at your list and see what I might like. :) I had SkyTEST but that gave me CTD's, or I thought it was that at the time. I did have Sounds of Skyrim (Wilds and Dungeons) but I removed that one because I know that caused crashes, even with the crash fixes and updates. A lot of people had the same issue. Apparently, even though they are sound files Skyrim is a bit fussy about them. I got a bit sick of it anyway as some of the sounds are not appropriate for the areas and they repeat too much. Maybe it was co-incidence as I removed both mods at the same time. SkyTEST is very good though so I'll probably give it another go.

I bought Risen 2 today so I've been playing that tonight. I liked the first game and this one looks like it will be very good as well. Made by Piranha Bytes who made the original Gothics before JoWood ruined it. lol

I might change the Spoilers section to "Other Games" when I get around to it in the next few days or so since there are no posts and it's a bit of a waste of space really. I don't care much about spoilers and we've played the game enough not to be bothered about spoilers everywhere. Since there are only a few of us posting here I don't think it matters and we can add screen shots as well.
LoL you do that, i like the combination of mods i use at the moment. :)

Risen 2 looks interesting from a video i just watched, so who knows i might buy it some day. But the one game that i want to buy first when i have the money is Diablo 3. I can not even begin to remember how many hours i spend playing Diablo 1 and 2 back then. But part 3 is even now still sold out in the stores here in my home town. (But i will wait and get it one day. :) )

As for a "Other Games" section, that might be a good idea. Could help to get more active members then there are now.
Maigrets
Admin

If I were you I would read up on Diablo 3 before you buy it. I've seen a lot of bad reviews about the always on internet even for single player and servers always being down, not to mention the actual game compared to the previous ones. I never got into the series so I can't comment personally, but actual user reviews aren't very promising. I always look for what players are saying when I'm looking for a new game, as I expect you do as well, not the "paid for" reviews.

Still, like any game personal experience is best so don't take what I said as fact. I can't count the number of games I've bought over the years that turned out to be crap, and the ones that are real gems....not so many of those though.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Okay i have just found out that in stead of posting a reply i reported your post. Shjees i guess i hat a few to many last night after the Netherlands from Germany.

Any way, thanks for the warning Maigrets, i will check out Diablo 3 more. :)