Your Essential Skyrim Mods

A place to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. No spoilers here please.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

what do you guys think about lighting and ENB mods?

I've tried Climates of Tamriel, but ENB is out of the equation due to excessive FPS hit. I tried adding SweetFX, but the lighting remains too dim and saturation is excessive.

I find I prefer RCRN lighting, I've set up RCRN AE beta + TheCompiler's RCRN Plus ( without ENB, Hialgoboost instead :D ) and edited the included SweetFX's settings... works great now, realistic lighting and vibrant colors. only issue I'm having is torches and tundra cotton are too bright :lol:
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I tried a couple of popular system friendly ENB's to see what the hype was about, but removed them after a short while. One was CinemaScope which has several different styles. I really don't get the appeal of ENB's as the colours look muddy and smudged and unnatural to me, even on screenshots I've seen of the more system intensive ones. Just my opinion though. :-o

I use Climates of Tamriel and I like it's own built in ENB because it's very subtle and enhances rather than drastically changing the entire look of the game (realism wise), especially used with Realistic Lighting. Image
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Same here, I dont use any ENB. I use Climate of Tamriel along with realistic Lighting and WATER and it's perfect for me. I also have IMAGINATOR installed but I never used it...I will give it a try sometimes soon though.
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin

Picked up the Legendary Edition yesterday, changed around my mods list, cleaned the ones needing it (again) and started over. I had to guess at the order of some mods since BOSS doesn't seem to be working properly, due partly because they have a huge number of mods to add to the database and otherwise I don't know why. When I added the DLC patches, and a few other mods that require the DLC's, BOSS kept telling me the DLC's weren't present with big red error messages, but they are at the top of the list where they should be.

Anyway, things seem to be working fine so far although I'm only level 3 so I haven't seen anything from Immersive Creatures and I'm not yet a werewolf. I'm not really interested in Hearthfires, but it's in there for future mods that might need it. I have seen new alchemy and food ingredients (crab legs :) ) as well as a few other things, so it's not doing any harm (I hope )

Among other new mods, I must say that Warburg's Paper Map is to be seen to be believed. 'Rock On!' It's beautiful (using texture 2) I don't know why I didn't try it before.

Mod list via Wrye Bash... not final lol. I mainly needed to get mods organized that need to be started with a new game.

Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
[xml]
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dawnguard.esm
03 HearthFires.esm
04 Dragonborn.esm
05 ApachiiHair.esm
06 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
07 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
08 JSwords.esm
09 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0A Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
0B Brawl Bugs CE.esp
0C Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 1.3.2c]
0D Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 1.2.2]
0E Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 1.1.0]
0F Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 1.0.3]
10 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
11 Birdsofskyrim.esp
12 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
13 CS_TagAndTrack.esp
14 ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
15 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-2.esp
16 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
17 Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp
18 MissingTotemPuzzlePillars.esp
19 Point The Way.esp [Version 1.0.1a]
1A Prides of Skyrim.esp
1B Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
1C SabreFurBag.esp
1D skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
1E Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.0]
1F Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6]
20 Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp
21 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Soul Gems.esp
22 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Potions.esp
23 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Books.esp
24 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Smithing Smelter Categories.esp
25 Convenient Horses.esp
26 Character Creation Overhaul.esp
27 RaceMenu.esp
28 SkyUI.esp
29 1nivPantsArmor.esp
2A Andragorn_Weapons.esp
2B Archer's.esp
2C Cloaks.esp
2D 1nivWICCloaks.esp [Version 2.3]
2E 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp [Version 2.3]
2F DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp
30 Earrings Set1.esp
31 Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp
32 HBetterBows.esp
33 Insanity's Shields.esp [Version 1.1]
34 JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
35 LadyKdCirclets.esp
36 LFArmors.esp
37 MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp
38 MashupUNP.esp
39 nordicrangerarmor.esp
3A SabreCat_Gear.esp
3B SabrecatGear_AncientArmorVs_wFix.esp
3C ScoutArmor.esp
3D TrissArmorRetextured.esp
3E UniqueBows.esp
3F VagabondArmor.esp
40 VikingArmor.esp
41 warchiefarmor.esp
42 Winterscale Armor.esp
43 zzlovelyfeather.esp
44 DeadlyDragons.esp
45 RiversideLodge.esp [Version 1.3.3]
46 Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 1.2.2]
47 When Vampires Attack.esp [Version 1.0.2]
48 Solstheim - The Lost Levels.esp
49 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
4A AchieveThat.esp
4B FA Guard Helmet.esp
4C HorsesGoneWild.esp [Version 1.4]
4D JumpHigher_130.esp
4E Merchants Reply Only With Take A Look.esp
4F SPTUnlimitedAmulets.esp [Version 1.0]
50 SPTUnlimitedRings.esp [Version 1.0]
51 TheChoiceIsYours.esp
52 aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
53 SummerSkyrim.esp
54 FootstepsSoundsOverhaul.esp
55 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
56 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
57 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
58 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
59 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
5A ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
5B Predator Vision.esp
5C Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
5D Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
5E Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
5F dovahkiinrelax.esp
60 Mighty Magick - Alteration.esp
61 Mighty Magick - Alteration Extras.esp
62 Mighty Magick - Conjuration.esp
63 Mighty Magick - Conjuration Extras.esp
64 Mighty Magick - Destruction.esp
65 Mighty Magick - Dual Casting.esp
66 Mighty Magick - Fortify Magic School Enchantment and Alchemy Reversed.esp
67 Mighty Magick - Illusion.esp
68 Mighty Magick - Illusion Extras.esp
69 Mighty Magick - Restoration.esp
6A Mighty Magick - Restoration Extras.esp
6B Mighty Magick - Scaling.esp
6C ForgottenMagic.esp
6D DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
6E CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
6F Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
70 SGHairPack04.esp
71 SGHairPack01.esp
72 SGHairPack05.esp
73 SGHairPack02.esp
74 Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
75 Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 1-10 v1.1.esp
76 Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 11-20.esp
77 DogSpotsFollower.esp
78 Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
79 Essential followers - all followers.esp
7A multifollowerlite.esp
7B Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
7C Follower Trap Safety.esp
7D FollowerWander2.esp
7E CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
7F ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
80 TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
81 Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp
82 DartHairColors_Natural.esp
83 erikmature.esp
84 Solstheim Climate Overhaul - COT compatibility.esp
85 duhranger.esp
86 RegnPiercings.esp
87 No More Glowing Edges Mod.esp
88 DragonBorn Craftable.esp
89 NDranger.esp
8A WestWindMisfit.esp
8B BloodmoonRising.esp
8C SkyRe_Main.esp
8D SkyRe_Combat.esp
8E SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
8F SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
90 SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
91 WATER.esp
92 WATER Plants.esp
93 WATER DB Waves.esp
94 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp
95 warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
96 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
97 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
98 ReProccer.esp
[/xml]
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Yeah BOSS can be odd at times.

But i also started installing ...well i only installed the unofficial patches yesterday. I am going to pick and choose, look for updates. ( When Nexus is working well enough that is. :) )
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

I'm taking a real battering with Immersive Creatures, SkyRe, lions and other assorted nasties. I've only seen the invading vamps from Dawnguard once so far and they were dead by the Whiterun gate. I was up at Dragonsreach at the time telling the Jarl about the dragon. Luckily, due to Arthmoor's mod no-one died.

I'm expecting the Dragonborn cultists to popup next. :ninja:

Another thing I've noticed is I disabled HiAlgo Boost and my game seems to run smoother and faster. HiAlgo seems to make my game worse rather than better and that goes for before I re-installed as well. I only tried it and persevered because I thought it might have some benefit with all the texture packs I have. I think I'm better off without it.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote: Another thing I've noticed is I disabled HiAlgo Boost and my game seems to run smoother and faster. HiAlgo seems to make my game worse rather than better and that goes for before I re-installed as well. I only tried it and persevered because I thought it might have some benefit with all the texture packs I have. I think I'm better off without it.
Yeah when i tried HialgoBoost i hat the same problem, i am absolutely certain it is well made. But i think the author mentioned that this could happen for some people, oh well.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

Maigrets, you don't need the brawl bugs plugin as skyre_main already includes it :)

btw, BOSS was complaining about missing masters in red because those masters were there, but not active yet. it happens when you add new mods :)
Maigrets
Admin

Gekko64 wrote:Maigrets, you don't need the brawl bugs plugin as skyre_main already includes it :)
Thanks for the info on Brawl Bugs. I've done so much reading and updating the past few days my brain hurts...lol. I think I did read that, but forgot to note it.
btw, BOSS was complaining about missing masters in red because those masters were there, but not active yet. it happens when you add new mods :)
Actually that's not the case. :) I checked several times and got the same result, but at least it ordered the mods required. I make sure all mods, and DLC's of course, are active before running BOSS. I've been at this a long time...lol. Not saying I don't make mistakes, (note the brawl bugs module) but I did check something that basic. :)

Besides, BOSS isn't always right either as I always have to manually move several known mods that are in the database, or they don't work correctly.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

how weird, I thought it was that since it happens to me all the time :)

I hear you, I've had to move tropical skyrim further down quite a bit. sound propagation overhaul would readd the ice floes in the north if loaded later, but the worst was that loading TS before skytest made automatic variants go funky and you'd get tons of missing textures everywhere O.O
Maigrets
Admin

Gekko64 wrote:how weird, I thought it was that since it happens to me all the time :)

I hear you, I've had to move tropical skyrim further down quite a bit. sound propagation overhaul would readd the ice floes in the north if loaded later, but the worst was that loading TS before skytest made automatic variants go funky and you'd get tons of missing textures everywhere O.O

I'd hate to be one of the people maintaining the BOSS database. Massive job. I saw somewhere on my load order page that they have a backlog of over 500 entries to add and more every day. I only tend to use BOSS as a guide because as we both said, it doesn't know all...lol.

Another thing I'm pretty impressed with is the Reproccer. Easy way to make everything compatible with SkyRe without a ton of patches. I've been trying out a few different overhaul type mods lately but none of them do what SkyRe does to make the game feel like it should have been. FCOM for Skyrim. 'Rock On!'

I've given up waiting for Tropical Skyrim updates at the present...or I should say I'm not looking anymore until it appears one day on the Nexus updated files as a nice surprise. I have checked out the screenshots on the mod page and they look fantastic.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

fear not, BOSS v3 won't work via a plugin list but instead will look at what the mod does and place it based on that, like magic :D

anything SkyProc is awesome really, but I haven't tried many overhauls yet. I tried ACE + Duel + ASIS but I missed Skyre and now T3ndo told us how to make ASIS and Skyre work together so ... :)

I consider Skyre the OOO of Skyrim, and when coupled with some nice stuff like skytest, skymomod , immersive creatures, immersive patrols, obis etc. it feels a lot like FCOM... too bad we don't have anything like WAC yet ( btw, facebook tells me Alex arrived in New Jersey, maybe he's on his way home? )

hopefully once summer holidays start in New Zealand Soolie will have time to finish the update :-)

btw, could you guys help bring more attention and endorsements towards this mod? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33784/ ... 8923&pUp=1

the author has become a bit disillusioned about this and stopped updating due to not enough interest in it, but it truly deserves more. plus it's just a tiny .esp that can be turned off and on at will, which is nice. Tropical Skyrim/Summer Skyrim/Springtime Overhaul are all huge with tons of conflicts, this is the opposite. when I tried the Texture Pack Combiner ( how awesome is that? hopefully it gets updated soon ) with SFO and RCRN this mod really made the landscape look A LOT better :woot:
it needs grass on steroids to work properly, but that's another tiny .esp you can add and remove anytime, which now also comes with a version that doesn't increase grass height compared to vanilla :)
Maigrets
Admin

Gekko64 wrote:fear not, BOSS v3 won't work via a plugin list but instead will look at what the mod does and place it based on that, like magic :D

anything SkyProc is awesome really, but I haven't tried many overhauls yet. I tried ACE + Duel + ASIS but I missed Skyre and now T3ndo told us how to make ASIS and Skyre work together so ... :)
I tried Skyrim Unleashed with Duel Combat and didn't like it. Duel was fine but Unleashed is just restricting everything for the sake of being restrictive. I played on Master, as I am with SkyRe and didn't really see much difference as far as combat goes.
I consider Skyre the OOO of Skyrim, and when coupled with some nice stuff like skytest, skymomod , immersive creatures, immersive patrols, obis etc. it feels a lot like FCOM... too bad we don't have anything like WAC yet ( btw, facebook tells me Alex arrived in New Jersey, maybe he's on his way home? )
Wouldn't that be something if Alex decided to take a look at Skyrim modding. Image

Yes, I consider SkyRe one of, if not THE most essential mod. After that comes the others you mention although I don't use all of them. Then mods like Convenient Horses, Moonlight Tales, Birds etc, etc. All these are professional grade addons and make the game worth playing. Oh....forgot another most essential...SkyUI. That I will never play without but not if I had to choose only one mod and had to play the rest vanilla. :-(
hopefully once summer holidays start in New Zealand Soolie will have time to finish the update :-)
Well, summer holidays in New Zealand won't be until December/January...lol. I'm in Australia and Winter has just started here and in NZ. :hello:
btw, could you guys help bring more attention and endorsements towards this mod? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33784/ ... 8923&pUp=1

the author has become a bit disillusioned about this and stopped updating due to not enough interest in it, but it truly deserves more. plus it's just a tiny .esp that can be turned off and on at will, which is nice. Tropical Skyrim/Summer Skyrim/Springtime Overhaul are all huge with tons of conflicts, this is the opposite. when I tried the Texture Pack Combiner ( how awesome is that? hopefully it gets updated soon ) with SFO and RCRN this mod really made the landscape look A LOT better :woot:
it needs grass on steroids to work properly, but that's another tiny .esp you can add and remove anytime, which now also comes with a version that doesn't increase grass height compared to vanilla :)
Well, the problem with that is I can't bring attention to something I don't use, or intend to use. There are literally tons of mods that could use a boost in interest but unless I plan to use any of them I can't in good faith recommend or endorse them. Modding is one of those things where you have to accept whatever happens, whether it's that someone has done it bigger and maybe better, or that people may not like it.

I know that from Oblivion where my niche was creature companions, a couple of races and one house mod...released that is. I did plenty of other stuff for personal use. Most people prefer human/elf followers so pretty much only the animal lovers gave my mods attention. It didn't bother me as I made them for myself first and others second. That's how one should think when modding a game. IMHO. If you do things only to please others exclusively you're setting yourself up for a fall, especially in the gaming community which can be harsh and unforgiving.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

I agree with you that one should mod primarily for oneself, but he doesn't share our view and uses endorsements as a gauge on wether or not a project is worth focusing on :)

apparently the next NZ school vacation will be on the 12th of July... hopefully we won't have to wait that long :)
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

Maigrets wrote:
Gekko64 wrote:
Wouldn't that be something if Alex decided to take a look at Skyrim modding. Image
Hi!

Yes I'm in New Jersey/New York at the moment. I'm just passing by, staying at a friend's place. After being in Fiji for almost 15 months working as a divemaster, I'm heading next to Honduras at the end of the month to get my scuba instructor rating.

So no, I'm not going to mod Skyrim, I actually haven't played the game! I tried it for like 10 minutes before I left almost two years ago. I own it in my Steam account though. I'm still carrying only a netbook around with me which isn't sufficient to power any games made after 2001-2002, let alone mod one. In Fiji I ported a few of my weapons to Morrowind and made a few creatures for my game. Anyway the netbook is barely able to handle Morrowind...

:)
Maigrets
Admin

Hi!

Yes I'm in New Jersey/New York at the moment. I'm just passing by, staying at a friend's place. After being in Fiji for almost 15 months working as a divemaster, I'm heading next to Honduras at the end of the month to get my scuba instructor rating.

So no, I'm not going to mod Skyrim, I actually haven't played the game! I tried it for like 10 minutes before I left almost two years ago. I own it in my Steam account though. I'm still carrying only a netbook around with me which isn't sufficient to power any games made after 2001-2002, let alone mod one. In Fiji I ported a few of my weapons to Morrowind and made a few creatures for my game. Anyway the netbook is barely able to handle Morrowind...

:)
Hello! :hello: What a nice surprise! :) It's great to hear things are going well for you and you're enjoying yourself.

LOL I didn't really think you'd be back to modding. Just wishful thinking. 'idea'
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

have fun around the world ;)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Gekko64 wrote:have fun around the world ;)
This. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Okay here is my new load order. A lot of those are the same as before, but i left out some and added severall new ones. :)
spoiler:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dawnguard.esm
03 Dragonborn.esm
04 ApachiiHair.esm
05 Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
06 Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
07 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
08 OblHairs01.esm
09 OblHairs03.esm
0A OblHairs05.esm
0B SPIKE.esm
0C Brawl Bugs CE.esp
0D Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 1.3.2c]
0E Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 1.2.2]
0F Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 1.0.3]
10 FixCombatMusic.esp
11 PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp
12 TradeBarter.esp
13 Dead Body Collision.esp
14 DFB - Random Encounters.esp [Version 1.1d]
15 High Level Enemies.esp
16 High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
17 High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
18 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - RLO.esp
19 RealisticLootList.esp
1A Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.0]
1B Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6]
1C Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
1D SwiftPotion.esp
++ Unleveled_Skyrim_Items.esp
++ Unleveled_Dragonborn_Items.esp
1E Character Creation Overhaul.esp
1F IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
20 RaceMenu.esp
21 Player Size Adjuster.esp
22 vAutosaveManager.esp
23 SkyUI.esp
24 iHUD.esp
25 IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp
26 daedric_phelm.esp
27 DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp
28 EK_RingLimiter.esp
29 hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
2A UltimateArchersToolbox.esp
2B DwSniGold.esp
2C Ratdeath - Sword of Martin.esp
2D Shadowrend.esp
2E chfshImbuedSword.esp
2F Thanatos Dragonx.esp
30 UltraVision.esp
31 Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.3]
32 DeadlyDragons.esp
33 DeadlyMonsters.esp
34 ESFCompanions.esp [Version 0.1.1]
35 Freedom of Speech -- Dawnguard.esp
36 HavenBag.esp
37 MzarkWonders.esp
38 Hebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis - EV.esp
39 Inconsequential NPCs.esp
3A OBIS.esp
3B OBISDB.esp
3C Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 1.2.2]
3D When Vampires Attack.esp [Version 1.0.2]
3E Solstheim - The Lost Levels.esp
3F The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
40 Bounty Gold.esp [Version 1.0]
41 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
42 Immersive Weapons.esp
43 Skyrim Moon Size x2.0.esp
44 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
45 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
46 Quest Eraser_DG.esp
47 RavenRockExpanded.esp
48 Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
49 Upgraded Weapons and Armors.esp
4A SummerSkyrim.esp
4B SummerSkies.esp
4C SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp
4D Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
4E Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
4F Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
50 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
51 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
52 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
53 SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp [Version 1.1.]
54 BloodmoonRising.esp
55 WerewolfMastery.esp
56 SMEssentialKills - XC.esp
57 Combat Remastered - Magic.esp [Version 1.36]
58 Combat Remastered - Enchantments.esp [Version 1.31]
59 Combat Remastered.esp [Version 1.41]
5A Combat Remastered - Archery.esp [Version 1.35b]
5B Combat Remastered - Speechcraft.esp [Version 1.35]
5C Combat Remastered - Blessings.esp [Version 1.36]
5D Combat Remastered - Creature Abilities.esp [Version 1.32]
5E SummonShadowMERCHANT.esp
5F zzzEverlastingWeaponEnchant.esp
60 DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
61 The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
62 Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina.esp
++ Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina - Customised Settings.esp
63 CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
64 PerkPointLessSmithing.esp
65 PerkPointLessSmithingDGaddon.esp
66 FallOut3Hairs.esp
67 SpectacularNightEye.esp
68 SGEyebrows.esp
69 TSFemaleWarPaints.esp
6A Random Alternate Start.esp
6B NormalVampireFaces.esp
6C CharGen Morphs.esp
6D AlwaysPickUpBooks.esp
6E Purewaters.esp
6F PurewatersDG.esp
70 PurewatersDB.esp
71 Atlas Map Markers.esp
72 Atlas Dawnguard.esp
73 Atlas Dragonborn.esp
74 Unique Region Names.esp [Version 2.1]
75 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 3.esp
76 warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
77 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
78 cursed.esp
79 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
The Werewolf mastery esp is the compatibility patch for MT v1.13 so i also use Moonlight Tales, it just does not show in the list as such. :)
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

I found a very, very good ENB yesterday. RealLike ENB, it looks awesome and I don't get any noticeable performance hit running it. check out the user screenshots where it's coupled with Climates of Tamriel, the visuals rare breathtaking. the only thing I disliked was the imho overly bright horizon, but it was easy enough to tweak in the enbseries.ini ( horizon intensity under SKY section )