Your Essential Skyrim Mods

A place to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. No spoilers here please.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

it sounds like you're having VRAM overload issues, you should try optimizing your textures with either ddsopt or optimizer textures ( second one is easier to use, first one is recommended if you know what you're doing ) .

Hialgo is great, I'd recommend it. you can also use ATTK lite to achieve what you would with gamebooster, for skyrim only.

I'm currently quite disappointed in Skyrim as I was eagerly waiting for HD vegetation textures for tropical skyrim, but the author has been banned from the nexus. dammit... I think I'll wait for some updates ( texture pack combiner, skytest - realistic animals & predators, skyrim immersive creatures, hunting in skyrim etc. ) and then go back to non tropical with Climates of Tamriel, Realistic Lighting Overhaul and Skyrealism ENB. should make for a friggin awesome setup once I get to it...

I'll also heartily recommend the combos: Skyre + ASIS ( check the skyre pdf guide available for download on the nexus, in the compatibility section it tells you how to make them fully compatible ( i.e. increased spawns, automated spells & perks ) , and of course Deadly Dragons + Enhanced Mighty Dragons + Dragon Combat Overhaul :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

SkyRe and ASIS work well together when you set it up right. ( Which is not difficult. :) )

That sneakybastard got banned for that harmfull program was correct, but why that automatically meant that his HD pack for Tropical SKyrim hat to go as well is beyond me!? Not that it matters for me, since i would not be able to use it, even if Soolie made a version of TS that i could run without problems. But for you and others it must be a pain in the but seeing that one gone.

You must be looking for a lot of flying time, combining Deadly Dragons with Enhanced Mighty Dragons and Dragon Combat Overhaul. :grin: Personally i only have the Deadly Dragons plus Dragon Combat Overhaul combo. As to how a Dragon fights goes for me is something i will see today or tomorrow, i first need to finish the Eldergleam quest after which i will go to Bleak Falls Barrow. :)

Beside the mods i use mentioned in my load list at the top of this page i installed Deadly Monsters as well yesterday, it took a while to kick in but i already saw quit a difference due to DM. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Gekko64 wrote:it sounds like you're having VRAM overload issues, you should try optimizing your textures with either ddsopt or optimizer textures ( second one is easier to use, first one is recommended if you know what you're doing ) .

Hialgo is great, I'd recommend it. you can also use ATTK lite to achieve what you would with gamebooster, for skyrim only.
Thanks for the reply. Appreciated. :) Yeah, it would be a VRam issue but also since Skyrim uses more CPU than most games I think it gets bottlenecked. I can play Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Bioshock Infinite (on 2nd playthrough) flawlessly and they are pretty resource heavy. It's just Skyrim that I have problems with.

My specs: All but the graphics card and a new HDD are from 2008, and upgrading is out of the question in the foreseeable future. All drivers up to date, defragged and all that good stuff..
AMD Phenom X3 Triple Core 8450
DFI LANPARTY DK 790FX
Geil GX22GB6400DC 2GB Kit + and an extra 1GB when I upgraded to Win 7. (I know more is better but can't afford it atm)
GTX550 Ti Direct CU 1GB Vram
Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black SATA-III, 7200rpm, 64MB
Realtek ALC885 8 channel HD
700w Thermaltake PSU
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

I did download the Texture Optimizer but haven't read through the docs properly yet. I was concerned it might mess something up. Give me Oblivion and I can fix anything with that game, but Skyrim and it's so called "new" engine changed a lot of things we can do.
I'm currently quite disappointed in Skyrim as I was eagerly waiting for HD vegetation textures for tropical skyrim, but the author has been banned from the nexus. dammit... I think I'll wait for some updates ( texture pack combiner, skytest - realistic animals & predators, skyrim immersive creatures, hunting in skyrim etc. ) and then go back to non tropical with Climates of Tamriel, Realistic Lighting Overhaul and Skyrealism ENB. should make for a friggin awesome setup once I get to it...

I'll also heartily recommend the combos: Skyre + ASIS ( check the skyre pdf guide available for download on the nexus, in the compatibility section it tells you how to make them fully compatible ( i.e. increased spawns, automated spells & perks ) , and of course Deadly Dragons + Enhanced Mighty Dragons + Dragon Combat Overhaul :D
I'm waiting for the Tropical Skyrim update as well. I check the page every day...lol. I'm considering removing it also since I'm now playing Dragonborn and everywhere but the Ashlands is tropical which I don't like for Solstheim, at least on the first playthrough. Soolie is still active on his page but how long it will take to get the update done may be awhile. I bet is gets released the day after I remove the mod. :-(

I was using SkyRE on my last character and I really like it, a lot. I don't know why I didn't keep it in this time, perhaps because I had to remove a lot of mods for Tropical Skyrim and that didn't make it in. However, it's an older version for vanilla as I don't have Dawnguard. I do have Deadly Dragons, also an older version because of Dawnguard requirements. I want to put Skyrim Monster Mod back as well, if I can see them through the trees.
That sneakybastard got banned for that harmfull program was correct, but why that automatically meant that his HD pack for Tropical SKyrim hat to go as well is beyond me!? Not that it matters for me, since i would not be able to use it, even if Soolie made a version of TS that i could run without problems. But for you and others it must be a pain in the but seeing that one gone.
What was the program he uploaded? Stupid thing to do I would have thought. It doesn't say on the Nexus banned page. Gekko64, you might be able to get that HD texture pack somewhere else as I wouldn't be surprised it it was uploaded elsewhere...permission or not. I won't be able to run it so it doesn't bother me really. I don't have the Bethesda HD pack either, I just add some replacers for more obvious things.

Oh well, I'm about to run the game with HiAlgo Boost...fingers crossed. :grin:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:What was the program he uploaded? Stupid thing to do I would have thought. It doesn't say on the Nexus banned page.
From what i picked up he hat uploaded something on the Nexus that would change things on your computer so that Skyrim would run better. But several people proved that those changes actually would set up your computer for an attack.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:
Maigrets wrote:What was the program he uploaded? Stupid thing to do I would have thought. It doesn't say on the Nexus banned page.
From what i picked up he hat uploaded something on the Nexus that would change things on your computer so that Skyrim would run better. But several people proved that those changes actually would set up your computer for an attack.
Oh well, when people do stupid things knowing the consequences they get what they deserve. :-?

On another note...I tried out HiAlgo boost and it does make a significant improvement to load times and much smoother gameplay. Instead of the game being bogged down after a short time by all the textures (in my case) it seems to run considerably better overall for the whole of my game session which could be a couple of hours or more, instead of starting to lag after the first couple of load areas.

I'm still getting the issue with mouse look, but not so much since I turned off acceleration, so now I'm pretty sure it's the actual mouse. I'm going to have to get another mouse to test it, but at least they aren't that expensive. When I think about it this really only started a few months ago and I was using tons of texture replacers and more mods back then.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Maigrets
Admin

For anyone who hasn't played Dragponborn or gotten to the end of the main quest. Just a heads up....

If you have any mods that add a dragon skeleton you may have the same problem I just had. So as to avoid spoilers for anyone who hasn't played it, you already know about dragon riding and this is where the issue is. The dragon will fly off but you will remain seated in the air at the mounting point.

I did some looking around on Google to find out that Realistic Ragdolls & Force is one mod that causes it. Specifically because it adds a dragon skeleton. I removed it and all it's files and now the dragon riding works. It's not so much that I want to fly on a dragon although I thought it was good, but it is essential to the main quest.
Maigrets
Admin

Uninstalled Tropical Skyrim for the time being awaiting it's updates, so I've now returned to Flora Overhaul - Summer Edition, Climates of Tamriel, W.A.T.E.R., and rock, mountain and cave textures that I wasn't using before. Consequently I needed to run the Texture Optimizer program and it made a massive difference. Halved the size of a lot of textures as well as correctly errors in some.

New load order. I'm still on the same character though, now at level 49, so there's still no SkyRe or big game changing additions. That's for next time. I can't imagine how people get to level 81, especially with a specialized character. Mine is a strict mage so I don't want to be using skills that don't fit just to level and sooner or later I run out of things to do since I don't ever do the Dark Brotherhood and only some of the Daedric quests. I think the highest level I ever got to with a warrior character was 60 and that got pretty boring and overpowered, and I was using Monster Mod, Skyre (full) and Deadly Dragons. As it is now, my magic skills are nearly all maxed except Conjuration and Illusion, and I get prompted with the Legendary option which I won't be using as Elys Uncapper is a better and more sensible option.
spoiler:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
3rdEraWeaponsMoS.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
JSwords.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
Armored Skeleton.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-2.esp
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp
MissingTotemPuzzlePillars.esp
Point The Way.esp
Prides of Skyrim.esp
Pupetteer Master.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
SabreFurBag.esp
skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Soul Gems.esp
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Potions.esp
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Books.esp
Valdacil's Item Sorting - Smithing Smelter Categories.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SkyUI.esp
1nivPantsArmor.esp
Andragorn_Weapons.esp
Archer's.esp
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
calyps-investigator.esp
Cloaks.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp
Earrings Set1.esp
Field Mage Outfit.esp
GDRangerDress.esp
GDRangerArmor.esp
HBetterBows.esp
Insanity's Shields.esp
iorvethlightarmor_v_1_3.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
LadyKdCirclets.esp
LFArmors.esp
nordicrangerarmor.esp
SabreCat_Gear.esp
SabrecatGear_AncientArmorVs_wFix.esp
theRoadstrokersRogueSorceress.esp
TrissArmorRetextured.esp
VikingArmor.esp
warchiefarmor.esp
3rdEraWeapMoS-replacer.esp
3rdEraWeapMoS-lvlList.esp
3rdEraWeapMoS-rareCraft.esp
Winterscale Armor.esp
zzlovelyfeather.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
HorsesGoneWild.esp
Merchants Reply Only With Take A Look.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
SPTUnlimitedAmulets.esp
SPTUnlimitedRings.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
Combat Remastered - Magic.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
Mighty Magick - Alteration.esp
Mighty Magick - Alteration Extras.esp
Mighty Magick - Conjuration.esp
Mighty Magick - Conjuration Extras.esp
Mighty Magick - Destruction.esp
Mighty Magick - Dual Casting.esp
Mighty Magick - Fortify Magic School Enchantment and Alchemy Reversed.esp
Mighty Magick - Illusion.esp
Mighty Magick - Illusion Extras.esp
Mighty Magick - Restoration.esp
Mighty Magick - Restoration Extras.esp
Mighty Magick - Scaling.esp
Combat Remastered.esp
Combat Remastered - Archery.esp
Combat Remastered - 2H to 1H 3rdEraWeapMoS.esp
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
Essential followers - all followers.esp
multifollowerlite.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Follower Trap Safety.esp
FollowerWander2.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
PlayerHomeMapMarkers.esp
Ravenhome.esp
VBMailArmors.esp
duhranger.esp
MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp
Combat Remastered - Creature Abilities.esp
Combat Remastered - Speechcraft.esp
DragonBorn Craftable.esp
ISDScimitar.esp
DogSpotsFollower.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah i also continue to be amazed that people reach level 81, what are they doing to reach that level? Also agree that Elys Uncapper is better then those legendary Skills. Legendary skills are useful for console players but not for those who play the game on PC. At least that is how i see it.
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Yeah i also continue to be amazed that people reach level 81, what are they doing to reach that level? Also agree that Elys Uncapper is better then those legendary Skills. Legendary skills are useful for console players but not for those who play the game on PC. At least that is how i see it.
Funny thing is there's the Ebony Warrior that was introduced with Dragonborn. You have to be level 80 for him to appear, so I'm never going to see him, lol, unless I console my way to 80 and that's not happening.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Ebony_Warrior
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Hmm looks like he would indeed be a very tough opponent, but like you it means that i will most likely never meet him...oh well. ( Some how he makes me think of Gaenor from Tribunal. :grin: )
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

I actually don'y see the point of the Legenderay skills as it doesn't give you any additional skills or perks. It just rebout your skills so you have to redo the perk tree all over again, rather tedious and uninteresting.

Did not know about the Elys Uncapper...will check it out...
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

MasterAub wrote:I actually don'y see the point of the Legenderay skills as it doesn't give you any additional skills or perks. It just rebout your skills so you have to redo the perk tree all over again, rather tedious and uninteresting.
Exactly...that is why i mentioned that it is actually only helpful for those who play the game on console. ( And wish to continue with their old character, but with different Skills perhaps. )
Maigrets
Admin

The difficulty settings are ridiculous. Making enemies have 10% health and you 10% or more less (example numbers) is just a recipe for boring long fights, not strategic and interesting ones. What is needed is better AI, and combat in general which is why we have mods on PC. I feel sorry for console owners if they have no choice in which platform they play on.
Did not know about the Elys Uncapper...will check it out...
The Uncapper does more than allow you to level indefinitely. You can adjust almost everything in it's ini file including perks, magic, skill progress etc, etc. Requires SKSE.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

With my current Loadlist...

Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dawnguard.esm
03 Dragonborn.esm
04 ApachiiHair.esm
05 RaceCompatibility.esm
06 Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
07 Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
08 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
09 moonpath.esm
0A OblHairs05.esm
0B OblHairs01.esm
0C OblHairs03.esm
0D SPIKE.esm
0E Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 1.3.1a]
0F Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 1.2.1]
10 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 1.0.2]
11 SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp
12 FixCombatMusic.esp
13 PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp
14 Dead Body Collision.esp
15 DFB - Random Encounters.esp [Version 1.1d]
16 High Level Enemies.esp
17 High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
18 High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
19 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Default.esp
1A Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp
1B Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v5.1.1]
1C Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v0.2]
1D RealisticLootList.esp
1E Svs Super Collection Jewelry.esp
1F SwiftPotion.esp
20 Character Creation Overhaul.esp
21 IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
22 OBIS.esp
23 Bandit Patrols.esp
24 kuerteeAutoSaveAndTime.esp
25 RaceMenu.esp
26 Player Size Adjuster.esp
27 SkyUI.esp
28 kuerteeAutoSaveAndTime MCM.esp
29 daedric_phelm.esp
2A DLE_en.esp
2B EK_RingLimiter.esp
2C hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
2D Krev The Skinner's Mantle by Hothtrooper44.esp
2E UltimateArchersToolbox.esp
2F NDlifeguard.esp
30 Thanatos Dragonx.esp
31 UltraVision.esp
32 Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.2]
33 DeadlyDragons.esp
34 DeadlyMonsters.esp
35 ESFCompanions.esp [Version 0.1.1]
36 Freedom of Speech -- Dawnguard.esp
37 moonpath_questdata.esp
38 bhabhilon.esp
39 My Place.esp
3A Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 1.2.1]
3B When Vampires Attack.esp [Version 1.0.1]
3C The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.3]
3D WSBP - OriFemale CBBE.esp
3E WSBP - OriMale.esp
3F AchieveThat.esp
++ FSS-No pause between lines.esp
40 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
41 Immersive Weapons.esp
42 Skyrim Moon Size x2.0.esp
43 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
44 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
45 Quest Eraser_DG.esp
46 Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
47 RavenRockExpanded.esp
48 Unique Region Names.esp [Version 2.1]
49 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
4A Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
4B Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
4C Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
4D Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
4E dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
4F SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp [Version 1.1.]
50 WerewolfMastery.esp
51 Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
52 SMEssentialKills - XC.esp
++ Unleveled_Skyrim_Items.esp
++ Unleveled_Dragonborn_Items.esp
53 Combat Remastered - Magic.esp [Version 1.36]
54 Combat Remastered - Enchantments.esp [Version 1.31]
55 SummonShadowMERCHANT.esp
56 zzzEverlastingWeaponEnchant.esp
57 Combat Remastered.esp [Version 1.36]
58 Combat Remastered - Archery.esp [Version 1.35b]
59 Combat Remastered - Speechcraft.esp [Version 1.35]
5A Combat Remastered - Blessings.esp [Version 1.36]
5B Combat Remastered - Creature Abilities.esp [Version 1.32]
5C DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
5D The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
5E HeartBreaker.esp [Version 1.11]
5F Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina.esp
++ Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina - Customised Settings.esp
60 CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
61 PerkPointLessSmithing.esp
62 FallOut3Hairs.esp
63 Extended eye colours.esp
64 FlansEyesForSkrim.esp [Version 1.5]
65 TSFemaleWarPaints.esp
66 OrientalRace.esp
67 3DNPC.esp
68 Upgraded Weapons and Armors.esp
69 Random Alternate Start.esp
6A NormalVampireFaces.esp
6B AlwaysPickUpBooks.esp
6C TradeBarter.esp
6D Purewaters.esp
6E PurewatersDG.esp
6F PurewatersDB.esp
70 SpringtimeForSkyrim.esp
71 GreaterGrassesLite.esp
72 Atlas Map Markers.esp
73 Atlas Dawnguard.esp
74 Atlas Dragonborn.esp
75 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 3.esp
76 warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
77 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
78 cursed.esp
79 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
I think fights are definitely not boring in my current game, especially fights against Dragons. :)
Maigrets
Admin

So I gave up on trying to get the other quest mod working after a few more tries and had a look on the Nexus for another adventure. Found this which so far is amazing.
Luckily, for the first parts I'd already visited the places I had to go to get recruits and am now at the island which, going by the map is as large as Solstheim. I've only just started exploring it though, but there are a number of locations and dungeons I can see on the map.

The voice acting is superb as is the writing.

Wyrmstooth
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25704
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Well i actually looked at that one before i installed The Hanging Gardens. I think i will keep it mind just in case i get the same problem with The Hanging Gardens as you.
Maigrets
Admin

I've been watching some of Gopher's Dragonborn videos on Youtube and decided I'm going to become a werewolf permanently as I've always liked that option rather than vampires. I've done it before but never really played seriously as a werewolf and since I am now a member of the Companions again, I really like the sound of it.

I'm using, (or have installed but haven't played since installing) Tales of Lycanthropy and updated textures and sounds etc from Heart of the Beast. Today a new mod was released called Moonlight Tales that enables Werebears for the player, but sadly it requires Dawnguard as well so I'm really going to have to look into getting the DLC sometime soon, if only for mods that require it.

New mod list. Lots of changes. The list is getting longer... and longer.
spoiler:
Active Mod Files:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dragonborn.esm
03 ApachiiHair.esm
04 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
05 3rdEraWeaponsMoS.esm
06 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
07 JSwords.esm
09 LB_MuchAdoSnowElves.esm
0A SkyMoMod.esm
0B Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
0C Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 1.3.1a]
0D Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 1.0.3]
0E ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
0F 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
10 Armored Skeleton.esp [Version v2]
11 Birdsofskyrim.esp
12 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
13 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
14 ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
15 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-2.esp
16 Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp
17 MissingTotemPuzzlePillars.esp
18 Point The Way.esp [Version 1.0.]
19 Prides of Skyrim.esp
1A Pupetteer Master.esp [Version 1.6]
1B Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
1C SabreFurBag.esp
1D skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
1E SkyMoMod Lore-Friendly Standard.esp
1F Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
20 Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp
21 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Soul Gems.esp
22 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Potions.esp
23 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Books.esp
24 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Smithing Smelter Categories.esp
25 Convenient Horses.esp
26 Character Creation Overhaul.esp
27 SkyUI.esp
28 1nivPantsArmor.esp
29 Andragorn_Weapons.esp
2A Archer's.esp
2B calyps-investigator.esp
2C Cloaks.esp
2D 1nivWICCloaks.esp [Version 2.3]
2E 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp [Version 2.3]
2F DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp
30 Earrings Set1.esp
31 GDRangerDress.esp
32 HBetterBows.esp
33 Insanity's Shields.esp [Version 1.1]
34 iorvethlightarmor_v_1_3.esp
35 JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
36 LadyKdCirclets.esp
37 LFArmors.esp
38 nordicrangerarmor.esp
39 SabreCat_Gear.esp
3A SabrecatGear_AncientArmorVs_wFix.esp
3B TrissArmorRetextured.esp
3C VikingArmor.esp
3D warchiefarmor.esp
3E 3rdEraWeapMoS-replacer.esp
3F 3rdEraWeapMoS-lvlList.esp
40 3rdEraWeapMoS-rareCraft.esp
41 Winterscale Armor.esp
42 XAC.esp
43 zzlovelyfeather.esp
44 DeadlyDragons.esp
45 LB_MuchAdoSnowElves_Quest.esp
46 RiversideLodge.esp [Version 1.3.3]
47 Wyrmstooth.esp [Version 1.7]
48 AchieveThat.esp
49 BetterQuestObjectives.esp
4A HorsesGoneWild.esp [Version 1.4]
4B Merchants Reply Only With Take A Look.esp
4C OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
4D Realistic werewolf speed.esp
4E SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
4F SPTUnlimitedAmulets.esp [Version 1.0]
50 SPTUnlimitedRings.esp [Version 1.0]
51 TheChoiceIsYours.esp
52 BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
53 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
54 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
55 ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
56 ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
57 Predator Vision.esp
58 ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp [Version 1.5]
59 Combat Remastered - Magic.esp [Version 1.36]
5A dovahkiinrelax.esp
5B Mighty Magick - Alteration.esp
5C Mighty Magick - Alteration Extras.esp
5D Mighty Magick - Conjuration.esp
5E Mighty Magick - Conjuration Extras.esp
5F Mighty Magick - Destruction.esp
60 Mighty Magick - Dual Casting.esp
61 Mighty Magick - Fortify Magic School Enchantment and Alchemy Reversed.esp
62 Mighty Magick - Illusion.esp
63 Mighty Magick - Illusion Extras.esp
64 Mighty Magick - Restoration.esp
65 Mighty Magick - Restoration Extras.esp
66 Mighty Magick - Scaling.esp
67 Combat Remastered.esp [Version 1.4]
68 Combat Remastered - Archery.esp [Version 1.35b]
69 Combat Remastered - 2H to 1H 3rdEraWeapMoS.esp [Version 0.96]
6A CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
6B Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
6C Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
6D Essential followers - all followers.esp
6E multifollowerlite.esp
6F Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
70 Follower Trap Safety.esp
71 FollowerWander2.esp
72 CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
73 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
74 WATER.esp
75 WATER Plants.esp
76 WATER DB Waves.esp
77 PlayerHomeMapMarkers.esp
78 Combat Remastered - Creature Abilities.esp [Version 1.25a]
79 Combat Remastered - Speechcraft.esp [Version 1.35]
7A Combat Remastered - Sneak.esp [Version 1.4]
7B Solstheim Climate Overhaul - COT compatibility.esp
7C DartHairColors_Natural.esp
7D duhranger.esp
7E OpulentOutfitsFemaleMage.esp
7F RegnPiercings.esp
80 MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp
81 No More Glowing Edges Mod.esp
82 DragonBorn Craftable.esp
83 ISDScimitar.esp
84 DogSpotsFollower.esp
85 Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
86 CS_TagAndTrack.esp
87 gravkammir01.esp
88 GDElvenScout.esp
89 NDranger.esp
8A Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

ToL is a great mod, but as i mention in my screenshot thread i was not in the mod for that mod this time. And i also use the sounds and textures of Heart of the beast, they sound much...much more savage then the vanilla sounds.

And i know what you mean with getting a longer load orders. Before i got DG and DB i was using between 80 to 90 mods. Now that has risen to 128. :)
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Are interested in the quest MOD "Wyrmstooth" I am.
It has been translated into Japanese.

Thank you Maigrets. :)
Maigrets
Admin

My werewolf character was apparently overexposed to silver and became virtually unplayable and had to be retired early. I have recreated her with a few changes, mainly trying a different overhaul, (Skyrim Unleashed and Duel - Combat Realism) which is working out so far, albeit being very hard on Master. Just reached level 6.

New load order:

Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
[xml]
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dragonborn.esm
03 ApachiiHair.esm
04 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
05 3rdEraWeaponsMoS.esm
06 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
07 JSwords.esm
09 SkyMoMod.esm (cleaned version from Nexus which works with current Lore friendly patch)
0A Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
0B Brawl Bugs CE.esp
0C Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 1.3.2b]
0D Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 1.0.3]
0E 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
0F Armored Skeleton.esp [Version v2]
10 Birdsofskyrim.esp
11 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
12 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
13 ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
14 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-2.esp
15 Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp
16 MissingTotemPuzzlePillars.esp
17 Point The Way.esp [Version 1.0.]
18 Prides of Skyrim.esp
19 Pupetteer Master.esp [Version 1.6]
1A Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
1B SabreFurBag.esp
1C skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
1D SkyMoMod Lore-Friendly Standard.esp
1E Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
1F Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp
20 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Soul Gems.esp
21 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Potions.esp
22 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Books.esp
++ Valdacil's Item Sorting - Smithing Smelter Categories.esp
23 Convenient Horses.esp
24 Character Creation Overhaul.esp
25 RaceMenu.esp
26 SkyUI.esp
27 + MATHERIAN_VIKING_SHIELDS_SET +.esp
28 1nivPantsArmor.esp
29 Andragorn_Weapons.esp
2A Archer's.esp
2B calyps-investigator.esp
2C Cloaks.esp
2D 1nivWICCloaks.esp [Version 2.3]
2E 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp [Version 2.3]
2F DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp
30 Earrings Set1.esp
31 GDRangerDress.esp
32 HBetterBows.esp
33 iorvethlightarmor_v_1_3.esp
34 JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
35 LadyKdCirclets.esp
36 LFArmors.esp
37 nordicrangerarmor.esp
38 SabreCat_Gear.esp
39 SabrecatGear_AncientArmorVs_wFix.esp
3A TrissArmorRetextured.esp
3B UniqueBows.esp
3C VikingArmor.esp
3D warchiefarmor.esp
3E 3rdEraWeapMoS-replacer.esp
3F 3rdEraWeapMoS-lvlList.esp
40 3rdEraWeapMoS-rareCraft.esp
41 Winterscale Armor.esp
42 XAC.esp
43 zzlovelyfeather.esp
44 DeadlyDragons.esp
45 RiversideLodge.esp [Version 1.3.3]
46 AchieveThat.esp
47 BetterQuestObjectives.esp
48 HorsesGoneWild.esp [Version 1.4]
49 Merchants Reply Only With Take A Look.esp
4A OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
4B Realistic werewolf speed.esp
4C SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
4D SPTUnlimitedAmulets.esp [Version 1.0]
4E SPTUnlimitedRings.esp [Version 1.0]
4F TheChoiceIsYours.esp
50 BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
51 aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
52 Skyrim unleashed_items.esp
53 Skyrim unleashed_npc.esp
54 FootstepsSoundsOverhaul.esp
55 ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
56 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
57 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
58 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
59 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
5A ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
5B ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
5C Predator Vision.esp
5D ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp [Version 1.5]
5E dovahkiinrelax.esp
5F Mighty Magick - Alteration.esp
60 Mighty Magick - Alteration Extras.esp
61 Mighty Magick - Conjuration.esp
62 Mighty Magick - Conjuration Extras.esp
63 Mighty Magick - Destruction.esp
64 Mighty Magick - Dual Casting.esp
65 Mighty Magick - Fortify Magic School Enchantment and Alchemy Reversed.esp
66 Mighty Magick - Illusion.esp
67 Mighty Magick - Illusion Extras.esp
68 Mighty Magick - Restoration.esp
69 Mighty Magick - Restoration Extras.esp
6A Mighty Magick - Scaling.esp
6B Duel - Combat Realism.esp
6C DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
6D CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
6E Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
6F Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
70 WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp
71 Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp
72 Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 1-10 v1.1.esp
73 Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 11-20.esp
74 DartHairColors_Natural.esp
75 Essential followers - all followers.esp
76 multifollowerlite.esp
77 Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
78 Follower Trap Safety.esp
79 FollowerWander2.esp
7A CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
7B ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
7C PlayerHomeMapMarkers.esp
7D TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
7E Solstheim Climate Overhaul - COT compatibility.esp
7F duhranger.esp
80 RegnPiercings.esp
81 MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp
82 No More Glowing Edges Mod.esp
83 DragonBorn Craftable.esp
84 DogSpotsFollower.esp
85 Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
86 CS_TagAndTrack.esp
87 NDranger.esp
88 Skyrim unleashed_crafting.esp
89 Skyrim unleashed_enchantments.esp
8A Skyrim unleashed_leveling.esp
8B WATER.esp
8C WATER Plants.esp
8D WATER DB Waves.esp
8E Bashed Patch, 0.esp
[/xml]