Finally got it.

A place to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. No spoilers here please.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

That took a while but i was finally able to pick my "The Elderscrolls Anthology" box yesterday. :happy: In case some one does not know this Box offer...

https://www.tentonhammer.com/teso/elder ... -anthology

The reason i bought it was for several reasons. A while ago i already thought about installing Oblivion and / or Morrowind, but while looking through my game collection i found out a few things. I found Shivering Isles but no longer my Oblivion DVD, and i never owned Knights of the Nine. So that is already two reasons. I then looked at Morrowind, and i found Morrowind and both Tribunal and Bloodmoon...BUT it turned out that the Tribunal and Bloodmoon DVD's where damaged. ;-((

So i looked on the sites of computer stores in my home town that sell PC games, and on one of those sites i found the Anthology box for only 60 euro's. :happy: If i hat to buy them all separately i would have payed quit a bit more. There is only one thing i do not understand, as can be seen the box also contains Skyrim Legendary edition. Once i have finished my current game with Maiev i will re-install the game with the Legendary edition. But i see no Steam code for Hearthfire, so how can i install it then. ( Not that i will be sad if i can not, but i still would like to find out. )

I will ask this on the Bethesda Forums as well, just in case.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Nice one! :)

I have the Skyrim Legendary Edition. When you install the main game you then have to go to another area to register the DLC's. I can't remember now but it took me some time to find out how. You'll probably get an answer quicker on the Beth forums. I only installed Hearthfires for any mods that may need it and it has items that can be found in the world. Useless items really though unless you plan to build a house and adopt kids.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Sometimes i am just an idiot...especially this later post is important for my stupidity. :grin:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/147968 ... p=23275705

But at least i now have all three games on steam, and i have all DLC's for all three. And Oblivion has quit a lot of DLC's. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.