I am so going to see this Movie!

A place to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. No spoilers here please.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

It is the general forum so i guess this is the best place to show. A friend of mine on Facebook just placed this Movie trailer on her Facebook page. At first i thought...oh good god not another one of those. But it looks really good and i will certainly watch it. :woot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ88nxC ... ture=share
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Fessels wrote:It is the general forum so i guess this is the best place to show. A friend of mine on Facebook just placed this Movie trailer on her Facebook page. At first i thought...oh good god not another one of those. But it looks really good and i will certainly watch it. :woot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ88nxC ... ture=share
Woah!! That looks fantastic. I know what you mean by "not another one of those" and there are a lot of them, B grade and below..lol, but this one looks to be something special. I love movies like this that are well done and it seems to have a good storyline. Not the typical vampire movie at all it seems.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Indeed, i do not know a Vampire movie that shows it like that how he came to be a Vampire. ( Some show a bit but not like in that new movie. )
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.