Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Discuss games other than the Elder Scrolls series here.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Fessels wrote:Damn it continues to look great, and the new armour combined with the Faeblades give quit a special look to your character. :)
DLC's...worth the money IMHO. I'm getting the urge to do a Might playthrough to see how different it is, but I'll make a new character as I don't want to respec my existing one.

The game is definitely worth another playthrough and this time I'm going to try not to be so nice to everyone and sometimes side with the bad guys since the option is there...lol. I wonder if it actually changes anything important. Probably not with the MQ at least, but I imagine siding with the Widow will make it impossible to get the first house. Hmmm.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Maigrets wrote:DLC's...worth the money IMHO. I'm getting the urge to do a Might playthrough to see how different it is, but I'll make a new character as I don't want to respec my existing one.

The game is definitely worth another playthrough and this time I'm going to try not to be so nice to everyone and sometimes side with the bad guys since the option is there...lol. I wonder if it actually changes anything important. Probably not with the MQ at least, but I imagine siding with the Widow will make it impossible to get the first house. Hmmm.
I never actually tried that myself, but I guess you should notice a difference. ( I just do not know when and/or how. :) )
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.