Recommended Mods

Post mods you have found and recommend, are working on or have released. Also get mod help here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Maigrets wrote: I see you've succumbed and added Inigo. :) If you don't like him I'll eat my hat...well I would if I had one...lol.
LoL yeah i thought what the heck, i never really gave any follower a real chance to prove their usefulness. ( Well those that i have tried in the past. :) )
Maigrets wrote:I don't recognize a lot of the other mods but it looks like you have a challenging setup.
Yeah i decided to try out quit a few other mods this time. If you or any one else can not find one of the mods on my list let me know. ( Although it should not be to difficult to find them. ) And yeah i am playing on expert at the moment and last night i nearly got killed by the Orc Bandit Chief in the Halted Stream Camp...that ugly dude just did not want to die as fast as i wanted him to. :grin: So i guess i will go to Riften and get Inigo out of jail. ( That is...if i succeed in getting him out at level 7 to 8. )
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Yeah i decided to try out quit a few other mods this time. If you or any one else can not find one of the mods on my list let me know. ( Although it should not be to difficult to find them. ) And yeah i am playing on expert at the moment and last night i nearly got killed by the Orc Bandit Chief in the Halted Stream Camp...that ugly dude just did not want to die as fast as i wanted him to. :grin: So i guess i will go to Riften and get Inigo out of jail. ( That is...if i succeed in getting him out at level 7 to 8. )
Probably too late now but,
You can get him out at level one but you'll have to pay the jail guard to get inside, otherwise if your speech skill is high enough you can talk him into it.

Also, Inigo comes equipped with an Ebony bow, arrows and sword, but you can take them away and give him lower stat gear if you want. However, with overhauls it's a good idea to let him keep them. Also, if you take his bow he'll ask you for it sometimes or tell you to keep it safe.

Don't forget to collect his journal and the other book, and his friend Mr Dragonfly. :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote: Probably too late now but,
You can get him out at level one but you'll have to pay the jail guard to get inside, otherwise if your speech skill is high enough you can talk him into it.
Oh well guess i will have to wait and see then. One way or the other i will get him out.
Maigrets wrote:Also, Inigo comes equipped with an Ebony bow, arrows and sword, but you can take them away and give him lower stat gear if you want. However, with overhauls it's a good idea to let him keep them. Also, if you take his bow he'll ask you for it sometimes or tell you to keep it safe.

Don't forget to collect his journal and the other book, and his friend Mr Dragonfly. :)
Nice that he comes with those weapons already, in my game they will be needed. Thanks for mentioning those books and his friend as well. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Also take his Riften Jail key and his torch so that you can get him out again if he goes home :D - and so that he doesn't use it when you are sneaking at night :P

Funny thing, in my game I found a Riften Jail key hanging on a hook in the room where the guards go to sit and eat.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Also take his Riften Jail key and his torch so that you can get him out again if he goes home :D - and so that he doesn't use it when you are sneaking at night :P

Funny thing, in my game I found a Riften Jail key hanging on a hook in the room where the guards go to sit and eat.
Good advice, thanks Ailsa. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:Also take his Riften Jail key and his torch so that you can get him out again if he goes home :D - and so that he doesn't use it when you are sneaking at night :P

He doesn't go back to Riften in my game because I use the My Home Is Your Home mod so I can send him to Riverside Lodge if necessary. If for some reason he gets lost which is very rare, I also use CS Tag and Track NPC's,

which can be used to summon them also if they get stuck. It can be used for other things as well, but I only need it for followers. The follower mod you have Fessels may have options like that, I'm not sure.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote: He doesn't go back to Riften in my game because I use the My Home Is Your Home mod so I can send him to Riverside Lodge if necessary. If for some reason he gets lost which is very rare, I also use CS Tag and Track NPC's,

which can be used to summon them also if they get stuck. It can be used for other things as well, but I only need it for followers. The follower mod you have Fessels may have options like that, I'm not sure.
Yeah SMF has 2 teleport options for followers, As for the mods you mentioned, i will take a look at those and see if i can use them in my game. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I never expected that it would happen again, but yesterday for some reason Combat Remastered started giving me the same freaking annoying problem i hat with it last year. ( While it worked fine for the first 9 levels? ) I spend a lot of time yesterday trying to find out what could be causing this, but i could not find out the mod(s) that causes CR to do that in my game. Which is odd, because usually the so called "Binary Method" gives good results. I am not the type of person to spend days on end trying to fix game problems, so as much as i hate to do it...i have giving up on Combat Remastered for now.

I have made quit a few changes in my new game and new load order, i removed a few mods that hat a lot of scripts to try and bring down the amount of scripts in my new game. And go figure...i then installed Skyrim Redone. :grin: How logical is that, but i can not stand to play Skyrim with just the vanilla perks any more due to Combat Remastered...SkyRe and other mods like those.

And yeah Inigo is still part of my game, although Maiev is now back to level 1 so my game is at the beginning again. :)

New Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0a]
03 Dawnguard.esm
04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0b]
05 HearthFires.esm
06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0]
07 Dragonborn.esm
08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0]
09 ApachiiHair.esm
0A Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0B ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0C DynamicLoot.esm
0D Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0E Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
0F Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
10 Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
11 Serana.esp
12 Aetherius.esp
13 FixCombatMusic.esp
14 PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp
15 Cutting Room Floor.esp [Version 1.0.2]
16 TradeBarter.esp
17 Aurora - The Doomstone Package.esp
18 CS_TagAndTrack.esp
19 daymoyl.esp
1A Dead Body Collision.esp
1B HoldBorderBanners.esp
1C Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Default.esp
1D Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.1]
1E Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.1]
1F High Level Enemies - SIC.esp [Version 1.6a]
20 SwiftPotion.esp
21 kuerteeAutoSaveAndTime.esp
22 towConversation.esp
23 SkyUI.esp
24 iHUD.esp
25 DynamicLoot_DB.esp
26 DynamicLoot_DG.esp
27 EK_RingLimiter.esp
28 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
29 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
2A Immersive Weapons.esp
2B DaggerOfDisintegration.esp
2C ElementalArrows.esp
2D PrinceandPauper.esp
2E Raven Witch Armor.esp
2F UltraVision.esp
30 LC_immersiveLoot.esp
31 ERSO 03 - Mighty Dragons DG.esp
32 ERSO 03.3 - Mighty Dawnguard Dragons.esp
33 ERSO 03.4 - Mighty Dragonborn Dragons.esp
34 ERSO 03.5 - New Dragon Loots.esp
35 ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp
36 ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp
37 ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USKP.esp
38 SkyRe_Main.esp
39 SkyRe_Combat.esp
3A SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
3B SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
3C ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
3D Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.5]
3E AlternativeCraftingSystem.esp
3F Unique Unique's_Skyre Patch.esp
40 FCKagrenacsInstantFortress.esp
41 Freedom of Speech -- Dawnguard.esp
42 Inconsequential NPCs.esp
43 My Home Is Your Home.esp
44 OBIS.esp
45 OBISDB.esp
46 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
47 Trainers Guild.esp
48 Trainers Guild v5.4.esp
49 Bounty Gold.esp [Version 1.0]
4A Rebirth Monster.esp
4B Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp [Version v1]
4C dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
4D dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
4E SpectacularNightEye.esp
4F TheChoiceIsYours.esp
50 TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
51 TimingIsEverything.esp
52 Tamriel Reloaded.esp
53 SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp
54 DragonWarrior-Lighting.esp
55 DragonWarrior-Effects.esp
56 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
57 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
58 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
59 ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
5A ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
5B ELFXEnhancer.esp
5C SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp [Version 1.1.]
5D SMEssentialKills - XC.esp
5E DynamicPotions.esp
5F The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
60 Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina.esp
++ Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina - Customised Settings.esp
61 FallOut3Hairs.esp
62 InnovaEyes.esp
63 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]
64 TSFemaleWarPaints.esp
65 kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp
66 Inigo.esp
67 NonEssentialChildren.esp
68 CharacterMakingExtender.esp
69 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
6A EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
6B NormalVampireFaces.esp
6C TrueBrows.esp
6D PhysicsImpactDamageFix.esp
6E Purewaters.esp
6F Skyrim Unbound.esp
70 Resplendent - The Races Package.esp
71 Map Markers Complete.esp
72 Unique Region Names.esp [Version 2.1]
73 Altar and Amulets Redone DG+DB.esp
74 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 3.esp
75 warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
76 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
77 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
78 Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 Patch.esp
79 Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 Patch.esp
7A ReProccer.esp
Just added this mod...

Instant Merchant - Goonie :

Is something else then a Ghostly Dunmer, although that mod is also good. :)
Maigrets
Admin

7A ReProccer.esp
You need to fix this if you haven't already. Post Reproccer.esp goes after ReProccer.esp.

Anyway, I've tried all the overhauls, except for Requiem I think, and I will always stay with SkyRe. People say it's incompatible with too many things but I don't find problems with the mods I use. There's the extra steps with the ReProccer but that takes very little time.

The big problem I believe with Skyrim is a lot of people have no idea how to manage directories and how to install mods without another program to do it for them. We're lucky with having played Oblivion and Morrowind and having to learn how to do things ourselves. I prefer to install everything manually, except maybe for very large mods where I use OBMM or FOMM(Fallout) for convenience. I don't use any mod manager for Skyrim.

Another thing that really gets me annoyed ;-(( is the trend for NOT adding a readme to the download as in previous games. Why that started I don't know but it's frustrating when you just want to check something but have to load the web page which is often unavailable to find the info.
I never expected that it would happen again, but yesterday for some reason Combat Remastered started giving me the same freaking annoying problem i hat with it last year. ( While it worked fine for the first 9 levels? ) I spend a lot of time yesterday trying to find out what could be causing this, but i could not find out the mod(s) that causes CR to do that in my game. Which is odd, because usually the so called "Binary Method" gives good results. I am not the type of person to spend days on end trying to fix game problems, so as much as i hate to do it...i have giving up on Combat Remastered for now.
I can't remember...what exactly did it do? Corrupt saves or something?

I'll check out the mod you linked later...Nexus is down again, but not before I managed to get today's Immersive Creatures update. I'm still using Shadow Merchant and it was updated last month also. Works very well.
I have made quit a few changes in my new game and new load order, i removed a few mods that hat a lot of scripts to try and bring down the amount of scripts in my new game. And go figure...i then installed Skyrim Redone. :grin: How logical is that, but i can not stand to play Skyrim with just the vanilla perks any more due to Combat Remastered...SkyRe and other mods like those.
Yeah, if there were no mods like this I couldn't play vanilla at all. I have quite a few script heavy mods, SkyRe, Moonlight Tales &WWM, Perching Birds, Deadly Dragons, Dragon Combat Overhaul, and a lot more more and I haven't had any issues. I think you will notice a big difference with the Memory Patch though...not so much as far as scripts go since the Papyrus engine is terrible and not much can be done about that, but in other areas.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:
7A ReProccer.esp
You need to fix this if you haven't already. Post Reproccer.esp goes after ReProccer.esp.
Really? When i first tried to check the reproccer.esp in TES5Edit to see why it does not sort the Unofficial Patches as can be seen in Wrye Bash, i could not load Reproccer.esp until i loaded it after Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 Patch.esp? The reproccer.esp even has the Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 Patch.esp in its list of imported mods?

Maigrets wrote:Anyway, I've tried all the overhauls, except for Requiem I think, and I will always stay with SkyRe. People say it's incompatible with too many things but I don't find problems with the mods I use. There's the extra steps with the ReProccer but that takes very little time.
The funny thing is that the Reproccer solves quit a few things, not everything though.
Maigrets wrote:The big problem I believe with Skyrim is a lot of people have no idea how to manage directories and how to install mods without another program to do it for them. We're lucky with having played Oblivion and Morrowind and having to learn how to do things ourselves. I prefer to install everything manually, except maybe for very large mods where I use OBMM or FOMM(Fallout) for convenience. I don't use any mod manager for Skyrim.
Correct, but i do use NMM for complicated mods...like Enhanced Mighty Dragons and mods like it.
Maigrets wrote:Another thing that really gets me annoyed ;-(( is the trend for NOT adding a readme to the download as in previous games. Why that started I don't know but it's frustrating when you just want to check something but have to load the web page which is often unavailable to find the info.
I agree there are still quit a lot of people who do not do that, and it is indeed annoying if you want / need to have specific information on part of a mod.
Maigrets wrote:
I can't remember...what exactly did it do? Corrupt saves or something?
It started to constantly showing the armour rating and what type of bow i was using in the upper left corner, and pretty fast after one another. This in the end hat effect on my game in the long run. If WTFus was still active i would mention it in the thread for Combat Remastered, but he moved on so i took the easier and faster route of using SkyRe again. :)
Maigrets wrote:I'll check out the mod you linked later...Nexus is down again, but not before I managed to get today's Immersive Creatures update. I'm still using Shadow Merchant and it was updated last month also. Works very well.
The Shadow merchant is indeed a very good mod, nothing wrong with it. I just saw that mod and decided to try her out. On the pictures she is wearing differnt costume at times / places, so maybe she looks different depending on where you summon her. She is voiced as well, and she does not use that purple sphere when summoned or leaving, it looks like heated air so to speak.
Maigrets
Admin

Really? When i first tried to check the reproccer.esp in TES5Edit to see why it does not sort the Unofficial Patches as can be seen in Wrye Bash, i could not load Reproccer.esp until i loaded it after Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 Patch.esp? The reproccer.esp even has the Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 Patch.esp in its list of imported mods?
I don't know about Tes5Edit, but the author of the patches said that's how they need to be loaded in the description so I assume he or she knows what they are talking about and there's a good reason for it. Makes sense to me a anyway when they are named Pre and Post ReProccer.

The Unofficial Patches were all updated in the last few days in case you didn't see them. You need to update the Masters in TES5Edit so they work with ReProccer which I gather is what you've done.
It started to constantly showing the armour rating and what type of bow i was using in the upper left corner, and pretty fast after one another. This in the end hat effect on my game in the long run. If WTFus was still active i would mention it in the thread for Combat Remastered, but he moved on so i took the easier and faster route of using SkyRe again. :)
Did no-one else mention in the mod comments? I remember using the mod for awhile some time ago but I don't remember anything like that. Probably was an older version.
The Shadow merchant is indeed a very good mod, nothing wrong with it. I just saw that mod and decided to try her out. On the pictures she is wearing differnt costume at times / places, so maybe she looks different depending on where you summon her. She is voiced as well, and she does not use that purple sphere when summoned or leaving, it looks like heated air so to speak.
I just had a look at her video and she does look nice so I have downloaded. The voice acting is good too. I like that she can store items, "free of charge" lol. I use a summoned chest mod for that and it's nearly always well loaded until I go back to Riverside lodge and empty it out.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:I don't know about Tes5Edit, but the author of the patches said that's how they need to be loaded in the description so I assume he or she knows what they are talking about and there's a good reason for it. Makes sense to me a anyway when they are named Pre and Post ReProccer.
Hmm one can not argue with that, i will place them as you mentioned...thanks Maigrets. :)
Maigrets wrote:The Unofficial Patches were all updated in the last few days in case you didn't see them. You need to update the Masters in TES5Edit so they work with ReProccer which I gather is what you've done.
Of course i started a new yesterday and then they decide to update the Unofficial Patches...oh well better now then when i hat gained a few levels already.
Maigrets wrote:Did no-one else mention in the mod comments? I remember using the mod for awhile some time ago but I don't remember anything like that. Probably was an older version.
As far as i read through the thread no, i seem to be the only one who was hat that experience so far. That is why i am almost certain that one ore several mods i have installed caused it to happen. But this time the Binary method brought no result as to which mod(s) it could be. And i was using the latest version of Combat Remastered.
Maigrets wrote:I just had a look at her video and she does look nice so I have downloaded. The voice acting is good too. I like that she can store items, "free of charge" lol. I use a summoned chest mod for that and it's nearly always well loaded until I go back to Riverside lodge and empty it out.
Yeah she has a pleasant voice i think. I have used a Bag of Holding mod in the past but never a chest that could be summoned. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

New load order...

Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]
03 Dawnguard.esm
04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]
05 HearthFires.esm
06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]
07 Dragonborn.esm
08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]
09 ApachiiHair.esm
0B ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0C Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0D SkyMoMod.esm
0E Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
0F Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
10 Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
11 Serana.esp
12 Aetherius.esp
13 FixCombatMusic.esp
14 PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp
15 Cutting Room Floor.esp [Version 1.0.2]
16 TradeBarter.esp
17 Aurora - The Doomstone Package.esp
18 CS_TagAndTrack.esp
19 daymoyl.esp
1A Dead Body Collision.esp
1B FISS.esp
1C HoldBorderBanners.esp
1D Instant Merchant.esp
1E Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Default.esp
1F Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.1]
20 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.1]
21 SwiftPotion.esp
22 kuerteeAutoSaveAndTime.esp
23 towConversation.esp
24 SkyUI.esp
25 iHUD.esp
26 TakeNotes.esp
27 DCR_Blade_Set.esp
28 EK_RingLimiter.esp
29 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
2A Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
2B Immersive Weapons.esp
2C PrinceandPauper.esp
2D Raven Witch Armor.esp
2E UltraVision.esp
2F ERSO 03 - Mighty Dragons DG.esp
30 ERSO 03.3 - Mighty Dawnguard Dragons.esp
31 ERSO 03.4 - Mighty Dragonborn Dragons.esp
32 ERSO 03.5 - New Dragon Loots.esp
33 ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp
34 ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp
35 ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USKP.esp
36 SkyRe_Main.esp
37 SkyRe_Combat.esp
38 SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
39 Morrowloot.esp
3A ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
3B Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.5]
3C AlternativeCraftingSystem.esp
3D Unique Unique's_Skyre Patch.esp
3E FCKagrenacsInstantFortress.esp
3F Freedom of Speech -- Dawnguard.esp
40 Inconsequential NPCs.esp
41 My Home Is Your Home.esp
42 OBIS.esp
43 OBISDB.esp
44 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
45 Bounty Gold.esp [Version 1.0]
46 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
47 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
48 SpectacularNightEye.esp
49 TheChoiceIsYours.esp
4A TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
4B TimingIsEverything.esp
4C Tamriel Reloaded.esp
4D SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp
4E DragonWarrior-Lighting.esp
4F DragonWarrior-Effects.esp
50 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
51 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
52 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
53 ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
54 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
55 ELFXEnhancer.esp
56 SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp [Version 1.1.]
57 ESFCompanions.esp [Version 0.3.6]
58 WerewolfMastery.esp
59 Extra Werewolf Perks.esp [Version 1.17c]
5A DynamicPotions.esp
5B The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
5C Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina.esp
++ Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina - Customised Settings.esp
5D kuerteeSkillBasedDamageMultipliers.esp
5E FallOut3Hairs.esp
5F InnovaEyes.esp
60 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]
61 TSFemaleWarPaints.esp
62 kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp
63 Inigo.esp
64 NonEssentialChildren.esp
65 CharacterMakingExtender.esp
66 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
67 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
68 NormalVampireFaces.esp
69 TrueBrows.esp
6A PhysicsImpactDamageFix.esp
6B Purewaters.esp
6C Skyrim Unbound.esp
6D Resplendent - The Races Package.esp
6E Map Markers Complete.esp
6F Unique Region Names.esp [Version 2.1]
70 Altar and Amulets Redone DG+DB.esp
71 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 3.esp
72 warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
73 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
74 Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp
++ Scarcity - 6x Loot Rarity.esp
++ Scarcity - 6x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
75 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
76 Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 Patch.esp
77 ReProccer.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 Patch.esp
78 Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 Patch.esp
Maigrets
Admin

Yeah she has a pleasant voice i think. I have used a Bag of Holding mod in the past but never a chest that could be summoned. :)
This is the summoned chest mod I mentioned. It has spell tomes in the chest once you summon it to summon crafting gear as well but I've never bothered with them. The chest is handy for things I want to keep rather than sell to the Shadow Merchant. This way I rarely have to go to a town and talk to people...I'm an anti-social Dragonborn...lol.

Conjurable Chest
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL anti-social Dragonborn. :grin:

Thank you for the link, i will take a look at it.

EDIT:

For those who are interested...this is the journal Mod i use.

Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn

Do not forget to check the requirments for it.
Maigrets
Admin

Thanks. :) I never knew something like that existed.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I was dared to try another overhaul, it is one i tried in the past before but that was a long time ago. I hat to make quit a few changes and finding the right load order and mods to get Inigo and Hoth to work together...was a bit of work to be honest. I have no idea how this will all turn out but i will see.

So here is the new...on a dare...load order.

Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]
03 Dawnguard.esm
04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]
05 HearthFires.esm
06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]
07 Dragonborn.esm
08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]
09 ApachiiHair.esm
0B ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0C Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0D Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
0E Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
0F Serana.esp
10 Aetherius.esp
11 FixCombatMusic.esp
12 PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp
13 Cutting Room Floor.esp [Version 1.0.2]
14 TradeBarter.esp
15 CS_TagAndTrack.esp
16 FISS.esp
17 HoldBorderBanners.esp
18 Instant Merchant.esp
19 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Default.esp
1A Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.1]
1B Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.1]
1C SwiftPotion.esp
1D kuerteeAutoSaveAndTime.esp
1E towConversation.esp
1F SkyUI.esp
20 iHUD.esp
21 TakeNotes.esp
22 DCR_Blade_Set.esp
23 EK_RingLimiter.esp
24 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
25 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
26 Immersive Weapons.esp
27 ElementalArrows.esp
28 PrinceandPauper.esp
29 Raven Witch Armor.esp
2A UltraVision.esp
2B ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
2C Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.5]
2D Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
2E Requiem.esp
2F Requiem - Resources.esp
30 Requiem - Potions Weight.esp
31 Requiem - Trade and Barter.esp
32 Requiem - HearthFires.esp
33 Requiem - Dragonborn.esp
34 Requiem - SIC Patch.esp
35 Requiem - CCOR Patch.esp
36 Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp
37 Requiem - Immersive Armors - Addon.esp
38 Requiem - SIC Patch - DLC2.esp
39 ERSO 03 - Mighty Dragons DG.esp
3A ERSO 03.3 - Mighty Dawnguard Dragons.esp
3B ERSO 03.4 - Mighty Dragonborn Dragons.esp
3C ERSO 03.5 - New Dragon Loots.esp
3D ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp
3E ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp
3F ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USKP.esp
40 FCKagrenacsInstantFortress.esp
41 Freedom of Speech -- Dawnguard.esp
42 Inconsequential NPCs.esp
43 My Home Is Your Home.esp
44 OBIS.esp
45 OBIS - Requiem Patch - Named.esp
46 OBISDB.esp
47 OBISDB - Requiem Patch.esp
48 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
49 Bounty Gold.esp [Version 1.0]
4A dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
4B dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
4C TheChoiceIsYours.esp
4D TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
4E TimingIsEverything.esp
4F Tamriel Reloaded.esp
50 SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp
51 DragonWarrior-Lighting.esp
52 DragonWarrior-Effects.esp
53 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
54 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
55 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
56 ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
57 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
58 ELFXEnhancer.esp
59 Predator Vision.esp
5A ESFCompanions.esp [Version 0.3.6]
5B WerewolfMastery.esp
5C Extra Werewolf Perks.esp [Version 1.17c]
5D DynamicPotions.esp
5E The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
5F DOD Requiem patch.esp
60 FallOut3Hairs.esp
61 InnovaEyes.esp
62 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]
63 TSFemaleWarPaints.esp
64 kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp
65 HothFollower.esp
66 Inigo.esp
67 NonEssentialChildren.esp
68 CharacterMakingExtender.esp
69 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
6A EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
6B NormalVampireFaces.esp
6C TrueBrows.esp
6D PhysicsImpactDamageFix.esp
6E Purewaters.esp
6F Skyrim Unbound.esp
70 Resplendent - The Races Package.esp
71 Resplendent - Requiem Compatibility Patch.esp
72 Player Knockout.esp
73 Map Markers Complete.esp
74 FollowerCompatibility.esp
75 Unique Region Names.esp [Version 2.1]
76 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 3.esp
77 warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
78 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
79 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Maigrets
Admin

I've seen it several times in your lists, but what does the "fix combat music " do? Does it fix it so it actually plays when it should and stops when it's supposed to or something else?

LOl, I thought it would be Requiem. From what I've read it's quite a challenge. Good luck!
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:I've seen it several times in your lists, but what does the "fix combat music " do? Does it fix it so it actually plays when it should and stops when it's supposed to or something else?

LOl, I thought it would be Requiem. From what I've read it's quite a challenge. Good luck!
LoL it is this mod. :)

Fix Combat Music

Thanks Maigrets, and Requiem is indeed very...very challenging, it is not funny seeing how your character gets killed in 2 or 3 seconds by two mudcrabs for instance. The mod i usually use that increases Magic / Health and stamina with each skill increase is more annoying then very useful with Requiem. Requiem has changed a lot since the last time i tried it, it for instance gives passive bonuses to resistance /disease...speed and others. And with that Auto Health/Magicka/Stamina mod i got a health and Stamina of around 1800. That gave me a walking speed between 260 and 270. So that was a big no no for me.

I still used the console to raise health and stamina a bit, just to get more carry weight. Luckily quit a few things can now be set in Requiems MCM menu.
Maigrets
Admin

I looked at the Combat Music mod and to tell you the truth I have never even noticed the absence of the music at higher levels. In a way I like it like that as it's a bit more immersive and one can often be surprised, not always in a good way..lol, when you don't know an enemy is around. Not that that happens often as my followers let me know soon enough.

I'm going to give the game another go in a day or so. I deleted a couple of hours of saves from before the CTD's started with my Wood Elf and reverted back to the previous versions of the Unofficial Patches I was using. I sincerely doubt it was the patches, can't see how it would be, but something obviously went wrong straight after I updated them. Some kind of co-incidental mod interaction or save corruption due to a crashes, I guess. I haven't actually tried my other character who was fine to see if something was messed up there.