Recommended Mods

Post mods you have found and recommend, are working on or have released. Also get mod help here.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Some of the weapon and armour weights in WAC made me :shock:
Yep...The dunmer bow in the chest at the end of the sewer when you first escape weigh 40 virtual pounds and that's pretty heavy vs. vanilla bow :woot:
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I decided to give Skyrim another go and started a new character...so far so good...except now I find the new version of Immersive Armours is out.... :grin: and I have to make some changes or start over just to be sure.

I also changed over from SFO and am trying out the summer version of Seasons of Skyrim. I think I like it but I've only really seen the Riverwood area. I have noticed a distinct fps increase which is nice. Immersive Creatures also got an update recently.

Anyway, back to Immersive Armours:
Hothtrooper44 made this video mainly outlining the new features and armour sets, but there's more that isn't shown.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

The new version of Immersive Armours is designed to be seamlessly upgraded in your game so you wont need to start again if thats the only mod you are concerned about. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Maigrets wrote:I decided to give Skyrim another go and started a new character...so far so good...except now I find the new version of Immersive Armours is out.... :grin: and I have to make some changes or start over just to be sure.

I also changed over from SFO and am trying out the summer version of Seasons of Skyrim. I think I like it but I've only really seen the Riverwood area. I have noticed a distinct fps increase which is nice. Immersive Creatures also got an update recently.

Anyway, back to Immersive Armours:
Hothtrooper44 made this video mainly outlining the new features and armour sets, but there's more that isn't shown.
That looks like he and others have made a whole lot better version, thanks Maigrets...downloading it. :)

Gork712 wrote:The new version of Immersive Armours is designed to be seamlessly upgraded in your game so you wont need to start again if thats the only mod you are concerned about. :)

That is good to know, that means less worries with an update. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Gork712 wrote:The new version of Immersive Armours is designed to be seamlessly upgraded in your game so you wont need to start again if thats the only mod you are concerned about. :)
Thanks. :) I already discovered that by reading the comments though.

I'm waiting for the SkyRe patch now before I install it though, but I'm in no great hurry as I'm still playing Morrowind.

I love the idea of the shield painting which was a good way of getting round the loooong lists in the crafting menus since there are a LOT of shields added. I'm going to run the mod through the Optimizer in the meantime as I know a couple of the armours that I already use have big textures, ie the red archer's set which I really like.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Maigrets
Admin

SkyRe patch for Immersive Armours 7 is out.

By reading through IA's comments from some with lower end/medium PC's. I'm not sure my PC is going to handle it very well. I guess I can only try when I get to it and see.
MasterAub
The Second

Hi everyone,

I am cursed with the falling dead dragon bug . Everytime I fast travel I have this dead dragon that falls on me. I don't fast travel much but almost everytime I come in and out of a House or a city, the dead dragon falls down on me. Do you gals and guys know of a fix?

Thanks for your help...
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

That is a Bug and as far as i know it should be solved by the Unofficial Skyrim Patch. But we are talking about a Bethesda game, and their games are great but have a will of their own. I have not suffered that bug for a very long time, and i have to admit that it is odd that it happens every time you fast Travel? It is possible that a Dragon starts its attack after fast travel though. Still a odd problem you have there.

I do not know of a permanent solution to stop them from dropping dead on your character, but you can always get rid of them by opening the console...clicking on the dragon corpse and then use the MarkForDelete command. ( That is, if you have not been doing so already. :) ) When you do use that console command be absolutely sure you have selected the Dragon corpse and nothing else though. You could always try to wait 10 days or more but having to do that with every Dragon that drops dead on you will get annoying after the second one.

Sorry that i have no permanent fix, hopefully some one else might know of a method.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

That's caused by Dragon Combat Overhaul, assuming you have it installed. It happens to me and it happens to Gopher and he knows what he's doing (I watch his Skyrim Let's Play.) It says on the mod page that it's supposed to be fixed but it still does it. It's always the last dragon killed.

One hint that helps stop it is to TRY and be sure not to kill the dragon while it is flying. Make sure it's grounded before the killing shot if possible.

The only other thing you can really do is disable it via the console.

On another subject:
I've started over again to add Immersive Armours V7 and had to leave it unchecked to get through the Intro otherwise the game went crazy...meaning the scripted sequence with the carts was messed up and the camera controls were all over the place. Eventually I discovered that was the cause due to heavy script load initiating the new MCM and configuring it. I re-enabled IA at the end of the tutorial before exiting to Skyrim and it worked.

However, I haven't seen anything new yet as I just got to Riverwood and am having random CTD's in menus. This was a thing when using Safety Load but I'm not using it at all. I've done everything except verify my files on Steam and that's for tomorrow as it's very late/early. If it's not one thing, it's another.

BTW I started over because I wanted to remove some other mods and I hadn't even got to Whiterun so it was easier that way. Also, before anyone says so, I know I could probably use Alternate Start to get around the script loading (possibly), but I have so few characters that I don't mind the Intro.

Current Load Order: Subject to change...lol

I've added Revenge of the Enemies for which I'm sure I will be sorry. :cheese: It makes all bosses and high level enemies harder and smarter among other things. It's the no script version so it can be removed if necessary.

Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
[xml]
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0a]
03 Dawnguard.esm
04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0]
05 HearthFires.esm
06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0]
07 Dragonborn.esm
08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0]
09 ApachiiHair.esm
0A ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0B ApachiiHairMales.esm
0C ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0D JSwords.esm
0E Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0F NewStyleEyes.esm
10 SGHairPackBase.esm
11 SPIKE.esm
12 Rainbows.esp
13 Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp
14 Immersive Sounds - Weaponry.esp
15 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
16 AMatterOfTime.esp [Version 2.00]
17 Birdsofskyrim.esp
18 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
19 CS_TagAndTrack.esp
1A Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
1B Epona.esp
1C ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
1D Immersive Brigands.esp
1E Immersive Dragonborn.esp
1F Immersive Factions.esp
20 Immersive Mercenaries.esp
21 Immersive Patrols.esp
22 Immersive Travelers.esp
23 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-2.esp
24 MissingTotemPuzzlePillars.esp
25 Moss Rocks.esp
26 Point The Way.esp [Version 1.0.1a]
27 Pupetteer Master.esp [Version 1.6]
28 Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
29 SabreFurBag.esp
2A SeverinManorImprovements.esp
2B skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
2C Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.1]
2D Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.1]
2E Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp
2F Valdacil's Item Sorting - Potions.esp
30 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Books.esp
31 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Soul Gems.esp
++ Valdacil's Item Sorting - Smithing Smelter Categories.esp
32 Character Creation Overhaul.esp
33 DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
34 IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
35 RaceMenu.esp
36 SkyUI.esp
37 Dual Hand Combo Hotkeys.esp
38 01ERA.esp
39 1nivPantsArmor.esp
3A Andragorn_Weapons.esp
3B bobsarmory.esp
3C Cloaks.esp
3D 1nivWICCloaks.esp [Version 2.3]
3E 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp [Version 2.3]
3F Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp
40 Earrings Set1.esp
41 el_dovahjerkinretex.esp
42 Ghorza's Armor.esp
43 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
44 hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
45 Immersive Weapons.esp
46 LadyKdCirclets.esp
47 Mavari Armor.esp
48 NDranger.esp
49 RodBoots.esp
4A RodGloves.esp
4B SabreCat_Gear.esp
4C SabrecatGear_AncientArmorVs_wFix.esp
4D ScoutArmor.esp
4E UniqueBows.esp
4F Wandererarmor.esp
50 http://WWW.esp - Warrior Within weapons
51 LC_immersiveLoot.esp
52 DeadlyDragons.esp
53 SkyRe_Main.esp
54 SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp
55 SkyRe_Combat.esp
56 SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
57 SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
58 SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
59 SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp
5A SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp
5B Immersive Sounds - Magic SkyRe Patch.esp
5C SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp [Version v6.1.2]
5D Immersive Events.esp
5E Inconsequential NPCs.esp
5F Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp
60 My Home Is Your Home.esp
61 RiversideLodge.esp [Version 1.3.3]
62 Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 1.2.2]
63 Solstheim - The Lost Levels.esp
64 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
65 AchieveThat.esp
66 BetterQuestObjectives.esp
67 BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
68 BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
69 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
6A Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
6B HorsesGoneWild.esp [Version 1.4]
6C JumpHigher_130.esp
6D Merchants Reply Only With Take A Look.esp
6E Rebirth Monster.esp
6F Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp [Version v1]
70 SFO - Dragonborn.esp
71 Convenient Horses.esp
72 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
73 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
++ SPTUnlimitedAmulets.esp [Version 1.0]
++ SPTUnlimitedRings.esp [Version 1.0]
74 TheChoiceIsYours.esp
75 BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
76 aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
77 RavenRockExpanded.esp
78 FootstepsSoundsOverhaul.esp
79 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
7A ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
7B ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
7C ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
7D ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
7E prod80_CoT_patch.esp
7F Predator Vision.esp
80 BloodmoonRising.esp
81 WerewolfMastery.esp
82 BetterQuestObjectives-MoonlightMasteryPatch.esp
83 Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp [Version 1.0.0]
84 conjure_chest.esp
85 dovahkiinrelax.esp
86 ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
87 ForgottenMagic_Redone_SkyRePatch.esp
88 SummonShadowMERCHANT.esp
89 Enchanting Freedom.esp
8A DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
8B The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
8C CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
8D Destruction Scaling for SkyRe.esp
8E Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
8F Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
90 FA Guard Helmet.esp
91 Beards.esp
92 Brows.esp
93 DartHairColorsAll.esp
94 Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
95 SGHairPack06.esp
96 SGHairPack03.esp
97 SGHairPack02.esp
98 SGHairPack01.esp
99 SGHairPack04.esp
9A SGHairPack05.esp
9B Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
9C Presets 2-3.esp
9D 3DNPC.esp
9E Inigo.esp
9F garm_white.esp
A0 multifollowerlite.esp
A1 Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
A2 Sneaky_Serana.esp
A3 FollowerWander2.esp
A4 Follower Trap Safety.esp
A5 CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
A6 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
A7 CharGen Morphs.esp
A8 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
A9 TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
AA No More Glowing Edges Mod.esp
AB Atlas Map Markers.esp
AC Atlas Dawnguard.esp
AD Atlas Dragonborn.esp
AE Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
AF Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment.esp
B0 Seasons of Skyrim Project.esp
B1 SoSP Summer Edition.esp [Version 2.0]
B2 SoSP Summer Edition - CoT Patch.esp
B3 SwimmingEnemies.esp
B4 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
B5 Pre ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp
B6 ReProccer.esp
B7 Post ReProccer IA7 Patch.esp
[/xml]
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:That's caused by Dragon Combat Overhaul, assuming you have it installed. It happens to me and it happens to Gopher and he knows what he's doing (I watch his Skyrim Let's Play.) It says on the mod page that it's supposed to be fixed but it still does it. It's always the last dragon killed.

One hint that helps stop it is to TRY and be sure not to kill the dragon while it is flying. Make sure it's grounded before the killing shot if possible.

The only other thing you can really do is disable it via the console.
I have to reinstall every thing because of what i mentioned else where on these forums, but i use DCO as well and with many of my characters i have killed Dragons while they where in the air and i can not even remember the last time i hat the problem MasterAub has. Could it be that he is using a mod that might conflict with DCO?

Maigrets wrote:I've added Revenge of the Enemies for which I'm sure I will be sorry. :cheese: It makes all bosses and high level enemies harder and smarter among other things. It's the no script version so it can be removed if necessary.
I know that mod as well, and i can guarantee that you will be sorry at times, go and fight Red Eagle for instance. :twisted:
Maigrets
Admin

I have to reinstall every thing because of what i mentioned else where on these forums, but i use DCO as well and with many of my characters i have killed Dragons while they where in the air and i can not even remember the last time i hat the problem MasterAub has. Could it be that he is using a mod that might conflict with DCO?
If MasterAub has a conflicting mod then so do I and Gopher and a lot of other people. Like you said before it is a another vanilla bug that's never really been properly fixed, however it is aggravated by DCO and maybe Deadly Dragons. Google has tons of results about it.
I know that mod as well, and i can guarantee that you will be sorry at times, go and fight Red Eagle for instance. :twisted:
Yes, I read about Red Eagle in the comments and that many bosses are too overpowered, and some are just impossible, but I thought I'd give it a try for variety. Another way to die...fast. :hang: I imagine when I get to the end of Bleak Falls Barrow I'll see a very different challenge. :cheese:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I am still looking around for mods to collect and install for my fresh Skyrim instalment before i start playing it with a new or old character. I found this SKSE plugin that could be very useful for many things, and there is no esp so that is a good thing as well. :)

Skyrim Search Plugin
MasterAub
The Second

Hi everyone, sorry for my late response but life & work took me away from this board. Ok the dead dragon fall bug comes from Dragon Combat Overhaul as Ms. Maigrets suggested. I did the console thing as Mr. Fessels suggested and it seems fine for now. Well I haven't killed any other Dragon yet. They are quite difficult in my setting and I have yet to climb the stairs to the Throat of the World anyway.
I've installed “unique uniques” and I highly recommend this mod it works perfectly with immersive weapons. Also I've started to work on my MasterAub Overhaul that aims to enhance my personal experience of Skyrim.
For instance I have selected among the best modders 50 others unique weapons that I like. Those weapons are unique and will not be forgeable (but I did their crafting formula just in case I implment crafting at some point). I have given those weapons stats and descriptions as it always bothered me that Bethesda did not put any description on their too generic weapons and armors). This took me a lot of time andt I spend even more hours researching for lore friendly descriptions for all those 50 weapons. By the way the selection includes most or realsword nord, some of dave, some of Jaysus some of andragorn and some of goshu (mainly). Those weapons will not be in any level list in order to avoid conflict and because of personal preference. I have selected 50 places where to hand place the 50 weapons and already started the implementation job.
This is the first step I will also implement some creatures like few siberian tigers, I'll look into converting Waalx Lynx (because I so much want Lynx in my Skyrim). And see what other creature I can implement (boars etc...).
In short I have plenty of plans for my playing pleasure...
I'll keep you posted. :hello:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

MasterAub wrote:Hi everyone, sorry for my late response but life & work took me away from this board. Ok the dead dragon fall bug comes from Dragon Combat Overhaul as Ms. Maigrets suggested. I did the console thing as Mr. Fessels suggested and it seems fine for now. Well I haven't killed any other Dragon yet. They are quite difficult in my setting and I have yet to climb the stairs to the Throat of the World anyway.
I've installed “unique uniques” and I highly recommend this mod it works perfectly with immersive weapons. Also I've started to work on my MasterAub Overhaul that aims to enhance my personal experience of Skyrim.
For instance I have selected among the best modders 50 others unique weapons that I like. Those weapons are unique and will not be forgeable. I have given those weapons stats and descriptions as it always bothered me that Bethesda did not put any description on their too generic weapons and armors). This took me a lot of time. But I spend even more hours researching for lore friendly descriptions for all those 50 weapons. The selection by the way It include most or realsword nord, some of dave, some of Jaysus some of andragorn and some of goshu (mainly). Those weapons will not be in any level list in order to avoid conflict and because of personal preference. I have selected 50 places where to hand place the 50 weapons and already started the implementation job.
This is the first step I will also implement some creatures like few siberian tigers, I'll look into converting Waalx Lynx (because I so much want Lynx in my Skyrim). And see what other creature I can implement (boars etc...).
In short I have plenty of plans for my playing pleasure...
I'll keep you posted.
Mr.Fessels...? LoL :)

But you are correct that “unique uniques” is great, most mods from InsanitySorrow are very well made. As for you own overhaul...looks like you have a lot of work ahead, best of luck with it. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I just found this mod on the Nexus, and if it indeed works like the author mentions then it will become a hot file quick enough. :)

Alternative Crafting System - I dont want to be a blacksmith :
MasterAub
The Second

Fessels wrote:I just found this mod on the Nexus, and if it indeed works like the author mentions then it will become a hot file quick enough. :)

Seems to be a great mod except that I WANT TO BE A BLACKSMITH... lol
Maigrets
Admin

MasterAub wrote:
Fessels wrote:I just found this mod on the Nexus, and if it indeed works like the author mentions then it will become a hot file quick enough. :)

Seems to be a great mod except that I WANT TO BE A BLACKSMITH... lol
Same here...lol. I put points into it as soon as I can without compromising other things.

Crafting/smithing is overpowered though so I did look at this mod though which looks pretty good. Makes crafting not so much of a grind and also so you don't waste the levels gained by crafting instead of being able to put points into useful things, especially early. I think I'll leave it until next character though so as to start out with it from the beginning and there's a patch for SkyRe users (on another page) which is nice.
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote: Same here...lol. I put points into it as soon as I can without compromising other things.

Crafting/smithing is overpowered though so I did look at this mod though which looks pretty good. Makes crafting not so much of a grind and also so you don't waste the levels gained by crafting instead of being able to put points into useful things, especially early. I think I'll leave it until next character though so as to start out with it from the beginning and there's a patch for SkyRe users (on another page) which is nice.
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
Yeah i saw CCO and i thought about using that one instead of ACS, but Maiev is not going to be a blacksmith. So i need people to do the job for me, but i think i will try CCO next time. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Okay here is a list of the mods i currently use. :)

Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
03 Dawnguard.esm
04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0b]
05 HearthFires.esm
07 Dragonborn.esm
09 ApachiiHair.esm
0A Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0B ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0C DynamicLoot.esm
0D Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0E Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
0F Brawl Bugs CE.esp
10 Serana.esp
11 Aetherius.esp
12 FixCombatMusic.esp
13 PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp
14 Cutting Room Floor.esp [Version 1.0.2]
15 TradeBarter.esp
16 Aurora - The Doomstone Package.esp
17 BagofTrashNG.esp
18 daymoyl.esp
19 Dead Body Collision.esp
1A Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
1B HoldBorderBanners.esp
1C Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Default.esp
1D Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.1]
1E Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.1]
1F High Level Enemies - SIC.esp [Version 1.6a]
20 SwiftPotion.esp
21 kuerteeAutoSaveAndTime.esp
22 towConversation.esp
23 SkyUI.esp
24 iHUD.esp
25 DynamicLoot_DB.esp
26 DynamicLoot_DG.esp
27 EK_RingLimiter.esp
28 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
29 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
2A Immersive Weapons.esp
2B DaggerOfDisintegration.esp
2C ElementalArrows.esp
2D PrinceandPauper.esp
2E Raven Witch Armor.esp
2F UltraVision.esp
30 Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.5]
31 AlternativeCraftingSystem.esp
32 LC_immersiveLoot.esp
33 DeadlyDragons.esp
34 DeadlyMonsters.esp
35 BHTNF.esp
36 FCKagrenacsInstantFortress.esp
37 Freedom of Speech -- Dawnguard.esp
38 hjerimtnf.esp
39 HSTNF.esp
3A Inconsequential NPCs.esp
3B OBIS.esp
3C OBISDB.esp
3D proudspiremanortnf.esp
3E The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
3F Trainers Guild.esp
40 Trainers Guild v5.4.esp
41 VHTNF.esp
42 Bounty Gold.esp [Version 1.0]
43 Rebirth Monster.esp
44 Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp [Version v1]
45 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
46 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
47 SpectacularNightEye.esp
48 TheChoiceIsYours.esp
49 TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
4A TimingIsEverything.esp
4B Tamriel Reloaded.esp
4C SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp
4D DragonWarrior-Lighting.esp
4E DragonWarrior-Effects.esp
4F EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
50 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
51 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
52 ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
53 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
54 ELFXEnhancer.esp
55 SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp [Version 1.1.]
56 SMEssentialKills - XC.esp
57 Combat Remastered - Magic.esp [Version 1.46b]
58 ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
59 DynamicPotions.esp
5A Combat Remastered - Enchantments.esp [Version 1.31]
5B Combat Remastered.esp [Version 1.47c]
5C Combat Remastered - Archery.esp [Version 1.35b]
5D Combat Remastered - Sneak.esp [Version 1.41]
5E Combat Remastered - Blessings.esp [Version 1.36]
5F DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
60 The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
61 Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina.esp
++ Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina - Customised Settings.esp
62 Combat Remastered - Speechcraft.esp [Version 1.35]
63 FallOut3Hairs.esp
64 InnovaEyes.esp
65 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]
66 TSFemaleWarPaints.esp
67 Resplendent - The Races Package.esp
68 kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp
69 Inigo.esp
6A NonEssentialChildren.esp
6B CharacterMakingExtender.esp
6C dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
6D EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
6E NormalVampireFaces.esp
6F TrueBrows.esp
70 PhysicsImpactDamageFix.esp
71 Purewaters.esp
72 Skyrim Unbound.esp
73 Map Markers Complete.esp
74 Unique Region Names.esp [Version 2.1]
75 Altar and Amulets Redone DG+DB.esp
76 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 3.esp
77 warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
78 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
79 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Okay here is a list of the mods i currently use. :)

Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
03 Dawnguard.esm
04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0b]
05 HearthFires.esm
07 Dragonborn.esm
09 ApachiiHair.esm
0A Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0B ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0C DynamicLoot.esm
0D Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0E Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
0F Brawl Bugs CE.esp
10 Serana.esp
11 Aetherius.esp
12 FixCombatMusic.esp
13 PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp
14 Cutting Room Floor.esp [Version 1.0.2]
15 TradeBarter.esp
16 Aurora - The Doomstone Package.esp
17 BagofTrashNG.esp
18 daymoyl.esp
19 Dead Body Collision.esp
1A Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
1B HoldBorderBanners.esp
1C Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Default.esp
1D Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.1]
1E Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.1]
1F High Level Enemies - SIC.esp [Version 1.6a]
20 SwiftPotion.esp
21 kuerteeAutoSaveAndTime.esp
22 towConversation.esp
23 SkyUI.esp
24 iHUD.esp
25 DynamicLoot_DB.esp
26 DynamicLoot_DG.esp
27 EK_RingLimiter.esp
28 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
29 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
2A Immersive Weapons.esp
2B DaggerOfDisintegration.esp
2C ElementalArrows.esp
2D PrinceandPauper.esp
2E Raven Witch Armor.esp
2F UltraVision.esp
30 Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.5]
31 AlternativeCraftingSystem.esp
32 LC_immersiveLoot.esp
33 DeadlyDragons.esp
34 DeadlyMonsters.esp
35 BHTNF.esp
36 FCKagrenacsInstantFortress.esp
37 Freedom of Speech -- Dawnguard.esp
38 hjerimtnf.esp
39 HSTNF.esp
3A Inconsequential NPCs.esp
3B OBIS.esp
3C OBISDB.esp
3D proudspiremanortnf.esp
3E The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
3F Trainers Guild.esp
40 Trainers Guild v5.4.esp
41 VHTNF.esp
42 Bounty Gold.esp [Version 1.0]
43 Rebirth Monster.esp
44 Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp [Version v1]
45 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
46 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
47 SpectacularNightEye.esp
48 TheChoiceIsYours.esp
49 TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
4A TimingIsEverything.esp
4B Tamriel Reloaded.esp
4C SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp
4D DragonWarrior-Lighting.esp
4E DragonWarrior-Effects.esp
4F EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
50 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
51 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
52 ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
53 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
54 ELFXEnhancer.esp
55 SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp [Version 1.1.]
56 SMEssentialKills - XC.esp
57 Combat Remastered - Magic.esp [Version 1.46b]
58 ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
59 DynamicPotions.esp
5A Combat Remastered - Enchantments.esp [Version 1.31]
5B Combat Remastered.esp [Version 1.47c]
5C Combat Remastered - Archery.esp [Version 1.35b]
5D Combat Remastered - Sneak.esp [Version 1.41]
5E Combat Remastered - Blessings.esp [Version 1.36]
5F DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
60 The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
61 Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina.esp
++ Auto Health, Magicka and Stamina - Customised Settings.esp
62 Combat Remastered - Speechcraft.esp [Version 1.35]
63 FallOut3Hairs.esp
64 InnovaEyes.esp
65 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]
66 TSFemaleWarPaints.esp
67 Resplendent - The Races Package.esp
68 kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp
69 Inigo.esp
6A NonEssentialChildren.esp
6B CharacterMakingExtender.esp
6C dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
6D EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
6E NormalVampireFaces.esp
6F TrueBrows.esp
70 PhysicsImpactDamageFix.esp
71 Purewaters.esp
72 Skyrim Unbound.esp
73 Map Markers Complete.esp
74 Unique Region Names.esp [Version 2.1]
75 Altar and Amulets Redone DG+DB.esp
76 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 3.esp
77 warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
78 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
79 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I see you've succumbed and added Inigo. :) If you don't like him I'll eat my hat...well I would if I had one...lol.

I don't recognize a lot of the other mods but it looks like you have a challenging setup.