Skyrim Realswords Project!

This has it's own category. Do not post anything unrelated or off topic here.
Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

shingouki wrote:Well the Creation Kit ninja updated to 1.6.91 and I saved my mod on that version, then Bethesda realized they had uploaded to Steam the wrong Creation Kit, and rolled it back to 1.6.89 . In 1.6.91 they made a change...a big change to ARMO records, and since my mod affects those records, the mod is now corrupt. My last update was about...2 weeks ago, and I was pretty much 98% done with the release just had to distribute it along the leveled lists (the actual fun part).

The bulk of the "rebalancing" was done these last few weeks, along with the addition of most of the weapons. I really hate Bethesda right now, but there's nothing I can do. Anyway, the mod will be delayed for a while longer.

I'm mentally debating if I want to redo 300+ edits, or wait till the CK (hopefully) updates to 1.6.91.
One of those moment when you torn between hatred and sorrow...
That's a bad news :angry: :angry:
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
shingouki
Admin

Okay so I got through all of the RS Imperial Balancing, and I also got through a bit of the RS Nord re-balancing. I have someone who is working with me to get
a racial script working, and I'm working with someone on getting some new Realswords Lore for everyone to read in game. Things are looking up :).

Here's something I also did while I was being frustrated with the CK, Clothed Skeletons!

The skeletons become clothed based on...who they potentially were when they died, and randomized a bit to keep things interesting. This poor sod died in a prison bed, so he is dressed in prisoner robes.
There's others, like dead imperials, beggars and the like as well. But this one takes a bit of time to get it working perfectly, so I'm going to put it off a bit, but it'll be a nice add-on to TCOSS.
Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Wikinger
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

I did a few new enemies for oblivion back in days. Mercenary Skeletons, Skeletons with heavy armor which looked rusted and bulked after ages burried in the earth. I tought about doing this for Skyrim.

Relativly easy to make. I used NPC Skeletons(the animation skeleton) with "Skeleton Races" Outfits layed over a Dremora NPC so that they are differ from the normal lame and easy-to-kill Skeletons which often carried just a mace. Later i saw Waalx did nearly the same thing.
I thinker around a bit at the moment. But thats an idea i could bet you already had by your own.

By the way, i can't stand the new Creation Kit design. Fallout GECK was well enough.
,___,
[O.O] Put this owl on your profile
/)__) If you've seen the Cremation of Care
-"--"- Ritual at Bohemian Grove
Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
shingouki
Admin

Alright It's been a while, but I finally got the Steel Reflections looking close to how I want it (Watch in 1080p!):

I have ENB though, so it might not look the same on all systems. But I like it so far at least.

Comments/Criticisms/Etc Welcome :)
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

Looks pretty great! :D
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Looks great shinguki
when do you plan a new release?
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

I wait for update.
Good work.
shingouki
Admin

I severely need alpha testers for the Realswords mod.

I've been staring at these 200+ weapons for too long, that I think I've become a bit numb to scrutinizing them properly. So I want people to just look at what I've done so far and give me feedback.

Thoughts, impressions, feelings, criticisms anything is fine. Let me know if you're interested in this thread and I'll pm you the details.
wj87
Steady Sworduser

I want to join the test
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

shingouki wrote:I severely need alpha testers for the Realswords mod.

I've been staring at these 200+ weapons for too long, that I think I've become a bit numb to scrutinizing them properly. So I want people to just look at what I've done so far and give me feedback.

Thoughts, impressions, feelings, criticisms anything is fine. Let me know if you're interested in this thread and I'll pm you the details.
I become a test player. :)
Please send PM.
ramunc
Unsteady Sworduser

I know i'm a bit late, but can i help you with the swords test?
wangjian87bobo
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1987

You need more testers, I'm a
shingouki
Admin

PM's sent
wj87
Steady Sworduser

BUG report:

shingouki
Admin

wj87 wrote:BUG report:

-SNIP-
Yeah I know, I sent you something to test just how the RS Imperial weapons look to you. Those skeletons are still in development ;).

Also, I sent it to you as a PM so you would PM me info back, not respond in the public thread -_-.