Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Giddy and Barnum are delightful. I adore my big red dog, he has the sweetest nature ever :D

My graphic card has died though hopefully I will be getting a replacement and maybe even an up-grade this week :D
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

OMG - Skyrim is now able to run on Ultra High graphics mode :)

I have now got a Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II OC with 4 GB whatever that all means :D

I plan to get back to playing soon :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

That sounds like a great Graphic Card, i am looking forward to seeing new screenshots. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Having an over-heating issue on Ultra High which should be sorted out soon, meanwhile I offer some "Moods of Skyrim" for your pleasure :)

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I like all of them, but for some reason i like the second one the best.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Gorgeous, the wait was worth it.
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you both :)

Not game related but the kitten and the dog are a wonderful source of entertainment and pleasure 8-)

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah the certainly can be. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I totally agree. I love the shot in the Rift, one of my favourite areas. You are the Queen of atmospheric screenshots. :)

I wish I had a camera, but I don't at the moment...strange I suppose these days. Otherwise I would start a "Pets' thread...lol. I couldn't imagine being without my dog. I used to have cats as well but not in recent years. Not that I don't want one, but there would be issues with my neighbour who has several, almost feral cats and I can imagine the fights. We don't get along as it is without adding to it...lol.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

My camera was a gift from my cousin when he up-graded his camera :D Without him I would still be without a camera :D

Thank you all ^_^
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Double post.

I am not currently playing Skyrim at all as I wait for two things. The first is for a better and more powerful PSU which is sitting in my brother's house awaiting his next trip to see me, and the second is the release of Inigo V2.1 which looks like a rather large up-grade to my all time favourite companion :D

I have been assured by several people that the new PSU will solve all my game crashing issues - and I don't really believe them, however I know that my game installation of both Oblivion and Skyrim are clean so I am keeping my fingers crossed and wishing that my brother will find the time to visit me soon.