My Morrowind Album

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Ailsa wrote:Lovely shots, it looks like you are making great progress with the MQ :)
Agreed. :)
Ailsa wrote:Here in the UK we seem to have nothing but wind and rain most of the time. My garden is a total quagmire and my flooring is covered with mud from bouncing dog paws LOL

I totally fail at having any understanding of these arsonists o_O - we get them here too in our summers. I can see no reason of any sort for that type of behaviour :shock: :x

There has been rain here as well, but not constantly. All arsonists should be locked up in concrete Fortresses at sea for life, surrounded by nothing more then shark infested waters, they bring nothing more then destruction and misery.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

This may be of interest. It's a new overhaul of the sounds of MW complimentary to the Graphic and Sound Overhaul, but it's not necessary to be using MGSO. This mod can be used on it's own as the one incorporated in MGSO is a stand alone mod anyway.

I've tried it and it's very good. It removes some really annoying sounds, adds new ones and a lot more.

Sound Overhaul Morrowind 2014
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Thank you for that :D I look forward to trying it in the future ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

It is always good to have more choice when it comes to sound mods, but since old days i am used to using Piratelords mod.

Expanded Sounds

I looked at Sound Overhaul Morrowind 2014 and many sounds are the same, or at least so close i can not here the difference. It does have Bird sound and Spell sound folders that Expanded Sounds does not have and it is pluginless. Still for now i will stick with Expanded Sounds, and then maybe once Sound Overhaul Morrowind 2014 has grown a bit more i might give that one a try in the future. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I don't know that this new mod needs any additions since he mainly did it for himself and overhaul users so I doubt he'll expand it. I'm most interested in the changes he made to magic sounds and some of the more irritating sounds in towns etc.

The overhaul includes these mods: Piratelords used to be in it but for whatever reason was replaced in the latest.
Asirion's Excellent Magic Sounds
Duncan's Atmospheric Sound Effects
Matilija's Vivec Water's Texture (sounds)
Skydiver, Tyana Rie, MrTS & Miltiades' Almalexia Voice Addon
Skydiver, Tyana Rie, MrTS & Miltiades' Dagoth Gares Voice Addon
Skydiver, Tyana Rie, MrTS & Miltiades' Dagoth Ur Voice Addon
Skydiver, Tyana Rie, MrTS & Miltiades' Lich Barlizar Voice Addon
Skydiver, Tyana Rie, MrTS & Miltiades' Vivec Voice Addon
TJ's Better Sounds (tweaked to be compatible with Atmospheric Sound Effects)
Von Djangos' Sleepers, Awake!
There's a lot of variety. Vivec, Dagoth Ur and his followers, plus the dream messages as Dreamers awake are all fully and excellently voiced which is really cool. I haven't encountered the Lich Barlizar as far as I know, so I haven't heard his voice.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Well in that case lets change my last sentence in my previous post to just...

"I might give Sound Overhaul Morrowind 2014 a try in the future."