MasterAub Oblivion reboot

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

MasterAub wrote:And here is the 2nd Oblivion Grass Overhaul showcast while we're waiting for more mounts
spoiler:

Darn that looks great. :woot:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

That last shot is stunning. The colours are awesome.

You have been busy with the mounts. :) I like the Bongo most. I always thought Venison was an unfortunate name for a creature since it's the name of it's flesh. :-(

I'm going to play Oblivion again sometime. I still have it installed with all the mods. I find Skyrim to be a bit boring now and I have some issues with inventory crashes that I can't be bothered trying to sort out at the moment. I think it's something to do with a leveled list mod, but I'd have to do a lot of fiddling to find out which one it is.

Oblivion has all the great quests mods and even after all this time they are still replayable and enjoyable.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

You have been busy with the mounts. :) I like the Bongo most. I always thought Venison was an unfortunate name for a creature since it's the name of it's flesh. :-(
. Actullay, English not being my mother tong it took me a while to understand why Waalx named those deer buck, Venison.
Before that the word "venison" had only one meening: the flesh :-o
Thank you Oblivion and W.A.C, you taught me so much :grin: :grin:
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin

MasterAub wrote:
. Actullay, English not being my mother tong it took me a while to understand why Waalx named those deer buck, Venison.
Before that the word "venison" had only one meening: the flesh :-o
Thank you Oblivion and W.A.C, you taught me so much :grin: :grin:
:-o I still don't get it. Venison is the name of the meat taken when the creature is dead. When it's alive it's a bit odd to call it by it's dead flesh. I must be missing something..lol
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote: :-o I still don't get it. Venison is the name of the meat taken when the creature is dead. When it's alive it's a bit odd to call it by it's dead flesh. I must be missing something..lol
You are not the only one. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
MasterAub
The Second

:-o I still don't get it. Venison is the name of the meat taken when the creature is dead. When it's alive it's a bit odd to call it by it's dead flesh. I must be missing something..lol
Waalx named it Venison, that's the reason why I left the name and thought the word had a double meaning but apparently I was right all the way. I will then rename all those creatures in WAC as striped deer or something. lol
MasterAub
The Second

Oblivion Grass Overhaul still a beauty
MasterAub
The Second

Gorgeous Oblivion
MasterAub
The Second

Beautiful road ahead
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah Grass Overhaul is a great mod indeed.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Lovely images :D
MasterAub
The Second

Thanks everyone.

Will post some more mounts images and I am working on a ultimate mount/companion mod. Will post some concept.

@Alisa: Naow that you're back in business, I am eager to see your next screenies!!!
MasterAub
The Second

Here is a little video for you gals & guys
http://youtu.be/KjTrqpcLQrs
MasterAub
The Second

Still enjoying
MasterAub
The Second

Companion Lili
Maigrets
Admin

Very nice as always. Shows that Oblivion still has a lot of life. :)

EDIT:

I apologize as I didn't notice the link for the video at first. It showcases the mod really well. I did laugh at the 1st person view when riding....just looking through the antlers for some reason struck me as amusing. Yeah, I know...weird. :)

Unusual music...something that should be listened to a few times to really appreciate.
MasterAub
The Second

Hi Maigrets glad you like it
Yep Oblivion still has a lot to offer and remains a modder's dreamland.
The music is definitely unusual. I personnally like it very much (well I selected it...hahaha). The band is name Dead can Dance and it's a very ...well "undescrible" music.
The idea of the mod was really to combine your companion mod but with a mounting ability and of course a working saddle bag every mount should have really thus having no menu showing up on screen. I finally pulled it off.
I will probably make a WAC DLC available as I did this for most deer like beast and beyond :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL the first person view is indeed funny, but i also thought...imagine having that look while you could ram an enemy. :grin:

Also the fact that Antlar has saddle bags will please a lot of people i am sure. The song in the video fits the atmosphere, it was very beautiful.
MasterAub
The Second

Thanks Fessels for your appreciation. Stay tune more to come!!! :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Lovely shots, and I love the mount's gait. You have animated it's movements beautifully.