Re: Maigrets Skyrim Album

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Great shots makes me wanna play a werewolf...may try that in my next playthrough
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

MasterAub wrote:Great shots makes me wanna play a werewolf...may try that in my next playthrough

Playing as a werewolf (with mods though) is great and a lot of fun. It's like having an alter ego...lol. Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde.

I like vampires too, but I don't like the way Bethesda do it and the Vampire Lord just looks stupid IMHO. I should also say I don't go for "sparkly" vampires either, but more the ones from the Vampires of the Masquerade games.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second

Playing as a werewolf (with mods though) is great and a lot of fun. It's like having an alter ego...lol. Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde.
I like vampires too, but I don't like the way Bethesda do it and the Vampire Lord just looks stupid IMHO. I should also say I don't go for "sparkly" vampires either, but more the ones from the Vampires of the Masquerade games.
Beth didn't really nailed it for me. I mean the vampire transformation and all. Transformed as a vampire you pretty much look like a half naked expressless monster. Why not having 3 states of transformation: Human like with Vampire's Fangs, Bats like(a mod did pretty well), Wolf like, and Monster if necessary but at least they could have let you choose some clothes & armors and loot bodies...
Anyway Werewolf would be my choice as well. Let me know the mods you've got so I can prepare for it (My gaming computer being off for a month).
Maigrets
Admin

MasterAub wrote:
Beth didn't really nailed it for me. I mean the vampire transformation and all. Transformed as a vampire you pretty much look like a half naked expressless monster. Why not having 3 states of transformation: Human like with Vampire's Fangs, Bats like(a mod did pretty well), Wolf like, and Monster if necessary but at least they could have let you choose some clothes & armors and loot bodies...
Anyway Werewolf would be my choice as well. Let me know the mods you've got so I can prepare for it (My gaming computer being off for a month).
The Vampire Lord looks like a stiff cardboard cutout that floats around looking silly. Just like you said an expressionless half naked monster. Besides that I don't much like the Dawnguard DLC. Most of it is having you travel from one side of the map to the other to deliver messages, which is to extend gameplay time. And I hate Serana who is forced on you as a follower. They went the other way from stupid AI followers to one that is just aggravating.

Anyway, I posted my load order in another thread but here it is. I've since added Bloodmoon Rising which isn't in the list. It adds more perks to the werewolf.

If you have any questions about the mods I'm using just ask as some of the names probably won't be obvious.. :) Currently after playing for over 30 hours I've had only one CTD that is a major record for me considering I'm using more mods now than I ever have.

That mod that lists as WWW like a hyperlink is Warrior Within Weapons...lol

Active Mod Files:
spoiler:
[xml]
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0a]
03 Dawnguard.esm
04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0]
05 HearthFires.esm
06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0]
07 Dragonborn.esm
08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.0.0]
09 Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0A ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0B ApachiiHairMales.esm
0C JSwords.esm
0D Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0E SPIKE.esm
0F 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp
10 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Potions.esp
11 AMatterOfTime.esp [Version 2.00]
12 ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
13 Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
14 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
15 DeadlyDragons.esp
16 DreamBurrowsRegalHuntsmanArmor.esp
17 Beards.esp
18 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-2.esp
19 DSerULG.esp
1A BetterQuestObjectives.esp
1B BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
1C AHZmoreHUD.esp [Version 2.1.3]
1D 01ERA.esp
1E Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
1F Rainbows.esp
20 Character Creation Overhaul.esp
21 CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
22 CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
23 CharGen Morphs.esp
24 SKmalewarpaints.esp
25 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
26 No More Glowing Edges Mod.esp
27 Convenient Horses.esp
28 Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 1.2.2]
29 DialogueTweaks.esp
2A Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
** Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
2B aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
2C dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
2D DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
2E EK_RingLimiter.esp
2F Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
30 FollowerWander2.esp
31 el_dovahjerkinretex.esp
32 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
33 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
34 ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
35 NDranger.esp
36 FA Guard Helmet.esp
37 Ghorza's Armor.esp
38 TrueEyes.esp
39 Follower Trap Safety.esp
3A Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
3B dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
3C dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
3D Valdacil's Item Sorting - Soul Gems.esp
3E ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
++ Valdacil's Item Sorting - Smithing Smelter Categories.esp
3F WerewolfMastery.esp
40 JumpHigher_130.esp
41 ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp
42 KS Hairdo's.esp
43 VioLens.esp [Version 1.11]
44 NPCWaterAIScripted.esp
45 SCO Summer Edition.esp [Version 1.2]
46 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
47 3DNPC.esp
48 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
49 Resplendent - The Races Package.esp
4A DARTCOLORHAIRSnld.esp
4B Immersive Weapons.esp
4C Merchants Reply Only With Take A Look.esp
4D Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.2]
4E RavenRockExpanded.esp
4F SeverinManorImprovements.esp
50 Birdsofskyrim.esp
51 Solstheim - The Lost Levels.esp
52 ELFXEnhancer.esp
53 Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
54 Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
55 Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
56 Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp
57 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.2]
58 Animallica.esp
59 skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
5A Immersive Dragonborn.esp
5B SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
5C Moss Rocks.esp
5D One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
5E http://WWW.esp
5F Predator Vision.esp
60 RaceMenu.esp
61 Sundys_Male_Presets.esp
62 Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp [Version 1.0.0]
63 Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
64 TrueBrows.esp
65 SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
66 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
67 Pre PaMa IW Patch.esp
68 WATER DB Waves.esp
69 Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
6A multifollowerlite.esp
6B Inigo.esp
6C Earrings Set1.esp
6D Cloaks.esp
6E 1nivWICCloaks.esp [Version 2.3]
6F 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp [Version 2.3]
70 RiversideLodge.esp [Version 1.5.1]
71 PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
72 PerMa Weaponry Fillout.esp
73 Headless Perma.esp
74 PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
75 PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
76 PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
77 FeedTheAnimals.esp
78 Thunderchild - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
79 Point The Way.esp [Version 1.0.1a]
7A Map Markers Complete.esp
7B HorsesGoneWild.esp [Version 1.4]
7C SkyUI.esp
7D Dual Hand Combo Hotkeys.esp
7E AchieveThat.esp
7F SmashinFace.esp
80 Resplendent - EEO Compatibility Patch.esp
81 Sneaky_Serana.esp
82 SummonShadowMERCHANT.esp
83 TheChoiceIsYours.esp
84 MissingTotemPuzzlePillars.esp
85 BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
86 Torcs.esp
87 TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
88 KK_Lola_companion_wolfdog.esp
89 Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
8A Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
8B SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
8C Andragorn_Weapons.esp
8D Immersive Travelers.esp
8E More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
8F WATER Plants.esp
90 bobsarmory.esp
91 Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp
92 LadyKdCirclets.esp
93 Immersive Mercenaries.esp
94 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
95 BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
96 conjure_chest.esp
97 UniqueBows.esp
98 garm_white.esp
99 Immersive Brigands.esp
9A Epona.esp
9B Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
9C Apocalypse - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
9D Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
9E Apocalypse - More Apocalypse - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
9F ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
A0 IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
A1 CS_TagAndTrack.esp
A2 IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp
A3 My Home Is Your Home.esp
A4 Mavari Armor.esp
A5 dovahkiinrelax.esp
A6 ScoutArmor.esp
A7 Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp
A8 Valdacil's Item Sorting - Books.esp
A9 PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
AA Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
AB Wandererarmor.esp
AC WATER DG.esp
AD WATER.esp
AE zzArmormashups.esp
AF Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 1.esp
B0 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
B1 PatchusMaximus.esp
B2 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
B3 warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
[/xml]
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second

Thank you Maigrets as usual you're very helpful. I will play again arround de 10th of December using Bloodmoon and your other Werewolf mods. I'll get back to you then. Have a nice weekend.
Maigrets
Admin

MasterAub wrote:Thank you Maigrets as usual you're very helpful. I will play again arround de 10th of December using Bloodmoon and your other Werewolf mods. I'll get back to you then. Have a nice weekend.
Nice weekend to you to :)

Playing with Perkus Maximus is certainly a better experience for me, especially combat wise. There's a lot more to it than meets the eye and it's nowhere near as script heavy as SkyRe. I don't know what caused it lol, but my game has never been as stable as it is now. It's actually a pleasure to play and I'm not raging because of crashes because there have been almost none in 40 hours. Two so far, and I think one was caused by my virus scanner starting an auto scan last night, which is my fault. Also because of the ;-(( with DA:I I updated my drivers to the latest and that's also made a difference as far as some of the stuttering I was getting...so that's one bonus.

Playing as a mage/spellsword was quite hard for the first 10 or so levels, and I have companions... :cheese: but now it's paying off. Went through a Dwemer dungeon last night and that was a bit harrowing with all the beefed up enemies. Died a few times, mainly to traps and being cornered, but we made it through.

Just a few screenshots:
Guys, I know we defeated the Pale Lady easily, but don't get too confident. Remember the bandits in the early dungeon were harder and we have stronger enemies to come.

Just a wandering bear. With the One With Nature mod I can make any animal an ally if I want and since bears can be a pain since they are everywhere, I made them my friends. Wolves too, but I do that through Werewolf Mastery.

Meditation. This is part of the Thunderchild Epic Shouts mod which is very good. You have to earn the new shouts, they are not just given.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

So your character is also partly Ranger hey. :grin:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:So your character is also partly Ranger hey. :grin:
lol, more that bears are annoying and I like wolves. In real life they don't attack people the way games portray them. They are noble animals and especially with the True Wolves mod it's harder to kill them. I even hate seeing other NPC's kill wolves...lol

I'm finding myself out of my comfort zone playing without a bow and a shield and it's a lot harder at the start. I'm trying not to revert to old habits as I like using magic, but I probably will go back to them. The thing is it's the way I most enjoy playing so I'll probably start again, or a new character so I can use spears now as I linked in the Recommended Mods thread.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I really like wolves in real live as well, they will usually flee for humans. If they attack then it is because the person(s) did not understand the warning signals.

When I was playing Skyrim as a Werewolf and saw a NPC attack a Wolf I would run up to aid the Wolf ... or avenge it if killed. Should that have happened in a Village then I would first save the game ... then aid the Wolf and then after being satisfied reload the safe game. :twisted: ( Or not reload at all if there where no survivors. )
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:I really like wolves in real live as well, they will usually flee for humans. If they attack then it is because the person(s) did not understand the warning signals.

When I was playing Skyrim as a Werewolf and saw a NPC attack a Wolf I would run up to aid the Wolf ... or avenge it if killed. Should that have happened in a Village then I would first save the game ... then aid the Wolf and then after being satisfied reload the safe game. :twisted: ( Or not reload at all if there where no survivors. )
lol, a dragon attacked Riverwood and wiped out the blacksmith who was a bit slow to get to cover, as well as the dogs (Dogs of Skyrim). So I resurrected them all via the console. They get to live another day.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah Dogs deserve a second chance, there are enough Nords so one less will not be noticed. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Yeah Dogs deserve a second chance, there are enough Nords so one less will not be noticed. :grin:
Too true....Image