Re: Maigrets Skyrim Album

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Your game is looking really beautiful, and I love that first shot :D
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Agree with Alisa, your game is looking good.
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Thanks guys. :)

I haven't actually done anything new except I'm using the Seasons of Skyrim Summer mod. I'm still using the same weather and lighting mods so nothing has really changed. I even forgot to brighten things up with the Imaginator as well so when I remember next time I'll see how it looks. The greens (trees and grass) need to be a little more vibrant, I think.

EDIT:
One thing I have added is Enhanced Distant Terrain 2 which doesn't actually have any performance loss and makes distant terrain look so much better. It adds LOD's as well as "noise."
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Maigrets
Admin

During a mission to clear out a Silver hand base I came across this piece of headgear called The Mantle of the Silver hand. THIS IS SO WRONG!! How could anyone use the head of one of my brethren as a trophy to wear on their body? It even caused me pain to put it on for a few minutes thinking I might be able to soothe the spirit of my long dead brother or sister.

And that's what I think of that! Now they shall all die painful deaths by tooth and claw. They shall have no mercy.

I started another character yesterday so I can try out a couple of things. I'll add some screens later, but she's a Wood Elf with a family history of cannibalism and dabbling in necromancy. She hasn't yet eaten human or elven flesh, but the temptation is there and she is not averse to using body parts to create otherworldly assistance.

If it works out she'll also be a werebear which could also work along the lines of a Shaman who uses Illusion to control the minds of others. The hardest part is trying to keep the character to the style I want and not veer off into other skills.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Yeah i always thought that the Mantle of the Silver hand could be used by Werewolf characters as well. If only to see the Terror in the eyes of the Silver hand members when the mantle turns into a real life Werewolf who is going berserk after that. :twisted:

LoL finally diving into the darker side of the Bosmer hey...but from the look of it she could be an interesting character to see evolve. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Yeah i always thought that the Mantle of the Silver hand could be used by Werewolf characters as well. If only to see the Terror in the eyes of the Silver hand members when the mantle turns into a real life Werewolf who is going berserk after that. :twisted:
True, I guess. I never really thought of it from that side and the previous owner of the head is long dead.
LoL finally diving into the darker side of the Bosmer hey...but from the look of it she could be an interesting character to see evolve. :)
Which brings me to the next dilemma. Since she will hopefully be a werebear, the Shaman gear from IA7 has a bear headpiece, adapted I imagine from the Stormcloak Officer uniform. For some reason that doesn't bother me, or perhaps Bosmer's are more blood thirsty in general.

Anyway, I'm about to so visit the Jarl in Whiterun and prove my worth as a dragon killer. I wanted to wait until that was done before giving myself the beast blood to avoid complications in case the moon is full. I did it once before with another character and the change started in Dragonsreach which was a bit inconvenient. :grin: I had to make a hasty exit.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Well you could always tryout "Werewolf Mastery" it allows you to set NPC's to non hostile if they see you transform. Also it can be hilarious at times to walk into a village/city as a werewolf and see people greet you as if werewolves are normal citizens like them. :grin:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Well you could always tryout "Werewolf Mastery" it allows you to set NPC's to non hostile if they see you transform.
Yeah, I use WW Mastery with Moonlight Tales, but I usually leave it so NPC's are hostile for realism. That's how I make wolves my buddies...lol. Plus I discovered something related to that last night when trying to find out if werebears are affected by WW Mastery. When I make werewolves and normal wolves friendly it also makes vampires passive, which is a bad thing for the Dawnguard quests. At least it can be reversed via the WWM config ring if I wanted to do the DLC again.

I don't know yet if WW Mastery will work with werebears, or if Moonlight Tales set bears up the same. I haven't got the beast blood yet.
Also it can be hilarious at times to walk into a village/city as a werewolf and see people greet you as if werewolves are normal citizens like them. :grin:
I know. :-D-) It's especially funny when a highwayman holds you up on the road, ie at Valtheim Towers demanding a road toll, or the courier delivers a message. The courier is extra brave since he has to travel in all weathers and situations and has probably seen it all, lol, but bandits, especially solo ones, that hold up a werewolf.... :think: that's just like offering yourself up for dinner....and not as a guest. :twisted:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Yeah, I use WW Mastery with Moonlight Tales, but I usually leave it so NPC's are hostile for realism. That's how I make wolves my buddies...lol. Plus I discovered something related to that last night when trying to find out if werebears are affected by WW Mastery. When I make werewolves and normal wolves friendly it also makes vampires passive, which is a bad thing for the Dawnguard quests. At least it can be reversed via the WWM config ring if I wanted to do the DLC again.

I don't know yet if WW Mastery will work with werebears, or if Moonlight Tales set bears up the same. I haven't got the beast blood yet.

To be honest i have no idea if it will work for Werebears either. :o

Maigrets wrote:I know. :-D-) It's especially funny when a highwayman holds you up on the road, ie at Valtheim Towers demanding a road toll, or the courier delivers a message. The courier is extra brave since he has to travel in all weathers and situations and has probably seen it all, lol, but bandits, especially solo ones, that hold up a werewolf.... :think: that's just like offering yourself up for dinner....and not as a guest. :twisted:
LoL yeah those are the moments. The funniest moment i can remember at the moment is when i finished the Bards College and joined them...as a werewolf. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

LoL yeah those are the moments. The funniest moment i can remember at the moment is when i finished the Bards College and joined them...as a werewolf. :grin:
Who knew werewolves could read. :cheese:

Here is Alari 'Re, who is the daughter of Bosmer parents who still live in Valenwood. She left to further her studies in Illusion magic and to escape persecution due to her distaste for cannibalism even though it's a common practice of her people. However, as time passed she has begun to wonder if eating human or elven flesh is such an evil thing, particularly if it means devouring her enemies after their defeat, taking their power into herself. She also knows it is not accepted among other races so it's an urge she must control. To this end Alari'Re has been studying the ways of the Necromancers who can harvest body parts from the dead to raise (small) armies of skeletons to serve her.

The irony is that she was caught up with a group of Stormcloaks and some commoners when they were captured by the Imperial army. A case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If only they knew what she would become in time, their fear would overwhelm them. She calls herself Shaman, a spirit guide, and to this end has allowed herself to be infected with the Sanies Ursius blood. Werebear. (so far this works the same as werewolves so I assume it works with WWM. I have yet to craft the ring.)

I know a couple of these are dark but it wouldn't stop raining...lol, and I didn't want to fast travel to a more sunny climate. I didn't really play for long as it's so hot here and it's tiring.
Alari 'Re

I am Werebear! Not so cute and cuddly. :-(

Yakkaru a very cute mount which works with Convenient Horses. Suits my Bosmer. I tried waiting for the rain to stop, but no such luck...lol

Melee. The Silver hand Elite were following me even before I took the beast blood. Luckily, they were not hostile to me....then.

Sneaky... Yakkaru follows me which was a concern at first, but he runs away as soon as combat starts and returns after.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Wow - that is quite a character you are developing there :D She is going to be very powerful I think :D Lovely pictures.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Wow - that is quite a character you are developing there :D She is going to be very powerful I think :D Lovely pictures.
Agreed on every front, must be terror on her enemies when they see that slender Bosmer transform into a huge muscular Werebear. :twisted:
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:
Ailsa wrote:Wow - that is quite a character you are developing there :D She is going to be very powerful I think :D Lovely pictures.
Agreed on every front, must be terror on her enemies when they see that slender Bosmer transform into a huge muscular Werebear. :twisted:
Thank you both. :)

lol, yes, that's the thing you see. Who would ever suspect a Bosmer of beastly blood, let alone transforming into a werebear.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Great screenies, great mount, great character, great everything!!!
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin

Salamander, a Dark Elf mage. So named because he likes to burn things. :twisted: He was only level 3 in the screenshot so he doesn't have any good spells and gear yet, although I did find a nice Torc in bandit loot. He's normally wearing robes over his skinny mage body though.

His hair is near black but the lighting in Dragonsreach makes it look a bit weird and his skin isn't quite that blue.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL a Dunmer who likes to burn stuff...there is a surprise. :grin: But that is indeed a nice looking Torc, as for the lighting...yeah Dragonsreach has that effect.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Interesting character :D
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:Interesting character :D
ROFL...people usually say that when something is a bit odd or weird and they don't want to say what they really think. :grin: Or...Hmm, that's unique....when they mean something else altogether. Not saying that's what you meant though, it was just the 1st thing I thought of. :)

This is the first time I've ever played as a Dark Elf in any TES game actually. I never liked them in previous games for some reason, I always thought they looked like corpses...dead and gray.

I thought I'd try something different this time round, but I draw the line at Orcs. I really can't stand their look or their voices.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:I thought I'd try something different this time round, but I draw the line at Orcs. I really can't stand their look or their voices.
LoL i know what you mean, in the past i tried to play with a Orc character but they never lasted long for the same reasons. :grin:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I actually like the Dark Elves, my issue is with the fact that Bethesda (even after excellent mods) manages to make the elven races look more Neanderthal than a supposedly highly evolved race of high intelligence should imho.