Re: Maigrets Skyrim Album

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Very uncomfortable. I do not understand the haters, but nor do I understand the other extreme (to put it politely)

I think that I am going to love Interesting NPCs though it took me over 2 hours and 9 attempts to get it downloaded and running. Thank you for introducing me to it :D
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Ailsa wrote:Very uncomfortable. I do not understand the haters, but nor do I understand the other extreme (to put it politely)

I think that I am going to love Interesting NPCs though it took me over 2 hours and 9 attempts to get it downloaded and running. Thank you for introducing me to it :D
I think you will enjoy Interesting NPC's. I was a bit daunted by the size of the file myself but I'm so glad I got it. Not only are they "interesting" and have wonderful stories to tell, but some are followers and much better than vanilla ones. Currently, besides Inigo I have an Argonian female from Interesting NPC's that I came across in the swamps. Her story is really funny and she has some great comments, much like Inigo, but she reminds me of an old fishwife gossip and her voice is outstanding...lol.. I also have a male Redguard called Gorr who hangs out in Riverwood, but at the moment he's at home in the Riverside Lodge because you can't have more than one from the mod unless of course you use one of the follower overhaul mods.

The writing and voice acting is superb. I've been traveling around searching the NPC's out just to hear their stories.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I have only met 3 so far and am very impressed :D I have already endorsed the mod because of them :D
Maigrets
Admin

Dahlia has come out to play again while Parissa has a rest and a restart.
Finally found the solution to dual wielding hot keys. Link in Mod Relz thread. I didn't kill the poor fox, that was Elite Silver Hand.

Would you like to be the poor bird in the foreground. :-( Then I felt sorry for the wolves because they all followed me to Shor's Stone and were massacred. (They follow and are friendly because I'm a werewolf) Pic is a bit grainy...had to use night vision because it was so dark.

Fjori and Holfgeir were so grateful when I killed Lu'ah Al-Skaven in Ansilvund.

I can now summon a Winged Twilight and she really gets into enemy mages with Lightning. She's only around for 60 secs though. I think the summon is from Immersive Creatures.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

OMG that bird really was out of luck...one moment it is foraging in the woods and then out of now where gets jumped by 8 wolves. AS for the Winged Twilight, that is very much possible since SiC does add them.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Superb :D
Maigrets
Admin

This is Sharra, a Nord warrior. Haven't had time to think up a backstory and we have only just arrrived at Whiterun. we have done Bleak Falls Barrow though so Farengar will be pleased.
Crafted Highwayman's mail from Immersive Armours 7. Also wearing a bandana and using one of the new shields.

Sharra
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Very nice indeed :D

That looks like a new tattoo that I haven't seen before - it looks really effective :D I am going to try Immersive Armours myself when I have got SKSE working again ^_^
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:Very nice indeed :D

That looks like a new tattoo that I haven't seen before - it looks really effective :D I am going to try Immersive Armours myself when I have got SKSE working again ^_^
Thanks, Ailsa. :)

The tattoo comes from Raven's Warpaints - pack 7. There are two in the pack that are similar but the other one has the symbols on the forehead.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Very nice indeed :D
Agreed. :)
Ailsa wrote:That looks like a new tattoo that I haven't seen before - it looks really effective :D I am going to try Immersive Armours myself when I have got SKSE working again ^_^
I have downloaded Immersive Armours 7 as well.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Currently level 21 and it feels like I've hardly done anything, except raid dungeons. I joined the Companions to become a werewolf the normal way but now I wish I'd just given myself the beast blood as it's taking so long...lol. One quest to go. I still haven't been to collect the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller and upgraded my shout, but I keep forgetting that with SkyRe and the Uncapper I can level indefinitely or as long as I want to.

Very impressed with Immersive Armours 7. It adds so much more than armour...bandanas, eye patches and other stuff. I was having a hard time deciding whether to go heavy armour instead of light this time, but since it's not so easy to increase armour without getting hit , (and probably dying with the mods I'm using,) or buying training, currently I'm swapping between the two. I never really bother about matching sets and the perks anyway so it's not going to matter too much in the end.
Inigo loves his new bandana, although I've now swapped it for a green one with ties at the back.\

Dance in fire.. with choreography.

Elk

Gained a summoned Draman which is much better than the other kind. Farkas aggroed the ones near Dustman's Cairn much to my chagrin.

Back stabbed
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Very nice shots :D Your character is developing nicely, and Inigo is being Inigo :P :D

Last night a stranger on another site offered a free Steam copy of Dragonborn to anyone who is broke - tentatively I posted and I now have Dragonborn :D It is sitting in my Steam library :D Now all I need is to find enough money for Hearthfire and Dawnguard :D
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:Very nice shots :D Your character is developing nicely, and Inigo is being Inigo :P :D
I would have to say that Inigo is my favourite character from any game and he was added in, not vanilla...lol.
Last night a stranger on another site offered a free Steam copy of Dragonborn to anyone who is broke - tentatively I posted and I now have Dragonborn :D It is sitting in my Steam library :D Now all I need is to find enough money for Hearthfire and Dawnguard :D
That's a really cool thing for someone to do. I do wonder though if it would be cheaper for you to buy the Legendary version that includes all the DLC's. I know it means getting the main game again but that's what I ended up doing and it was cheaper. Although you now have the larger of the DLC's, so maybe not. :think:

This is going to open up a world of mods for you now... :P
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I had been considering that until my brother sent me the Hearthfire DLC last night :D So I double checked my accounts and found I had £4.00 available on Steam so I could afford to get Dawnguard too :D

I have spent several hours so far stripping back all my mods that are not DLC friendly, totally removed nearly everything and then let Steam spend hours updating my game. All scripts, meshes and textures mods I had will have to be re-installed of course but I feel the time was well spent doing a proper job of it. I have no idea how long it will take but I am going to follow the BOSS recommendations on cleaning the DLCs and the Unofficial patches for them before I do anything else :grin: I am hoping that by the weekend I will be able to actually start playing, and that maybe by then the up-date to SKSE will have moved on to Beta *fingers crossed*

One of the benefits of having a bad cold - I don't feel guilty about not working and taking the time to do all this :D

I have been looking at your new character again - I think that she is your most stunning character to date and I am really looking forwards to seeing more of her adventures :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I like the screenshots with the Elk and the summoned Draman. :)

Also are the Bandana's and eye patches considered armour or clothing? As for Inigo...shjees in general i just do not like to use Followers, but every one just keeps talking about him. If i see a load list some where then more often then not Inigo is on it. :think:
Ailsa wrote:I had been considering that until my brother sent me the Hearthfire DLC last night :D So I double checked my accounts and found I had £4.00 available on Steam so I could afford to get Dawnguard too :D

I have spent several hours so far stripping back all my mods that are not DLC friendly, totally removed nearly everything and then let Steam spend hours updating my game. All scripts, meshes and textures mods I had will have to be re-installed of course but I feel the time was well spent doing a proper job of it. I have no idea how long it will take but I am going to follow the BOSS recommendations on cleaning the DLCs and the Unofficial patches for them before I do anything else :grin: I am hoping that by the weekend I will be able to actually start playing, and that maybe by then the up-date to SKSE will have moved on to Beta *fingers crossed*

One of the benefits of having a bad cold - I don't feel guilty about not working and taking the time to do all this :D

I have been looking at your new character again - I think that she is your most stunning character to date and I am really looking forwards to seeing more of her adventures :D

Good to see you were so lucky in getting all DLC's, shows that there are still people in the world with a good heart. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:I like the screenshots with the Elk and the summoned Draman. :)

Also are the Bandana's and eye patches considered armour or clothing? As for Inigo...shjees in general i just do not like to use Followers, but every one just keeps talking about him. If i see a load list some where then more often then not Inigo is on it. :think:
The bandanas and eye patches are clothing but you can enchant them which makes up for it. I think I read somewhere the Immersive Armours people also did something with perks so you can still have the bonus for a full set without having to wear a helm, or something like that. It might have been to do with the fur hoods.

Inigo isn't just a follower...lol. He's a person. He never gets in the way, he has a cool story, you can sit with him and he will read his journal to you, which is one of those stories where you have choices that drive the story, and tons more. He's aware of everything you do even down to what you carry in your inventory and some of his comments are hilarious.

EDIT: BTW Since I'm using Seasons of Skyrim Summer and it's supposed to be incompatible with ELFX Enhanced but I added it back anyway and the only thing I've seen so far is snow when meeting Alduin with Delphine. I haven't been far north as yet but I'll see how it goes. Otherwise my dungeons are as bright as day and the other nice effects are missing. I suppose I could find another darker dungeons mod but ELFX does it well.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:The bandanas and eye patches are clothing but you can enchant them which makes up for it. I think I read somewhere the Immersive Armours people also did something with perks so you can still have the bonus for a full set without having to wear a helm, or something like that. It might have been to do with the fur hoods.
I do not know if they did that, but i installed the same armour mod i was using with Maiev Shadowsong, so i do not know if it will work with that armour. We will see once i begin playing Skyrim again. :)
Maigrets wrote:Inigo isn't just a follower...lol. He's a person. He never gets in the way, he has a cool story, you can sit with him and he will read his journal to you, which is one of those stories where you have choices that drive the story, and tons more. He's aware of everything you do even down to what you carry in your inventory and some of his comments are hilarious.
Hmm i guess i will give him a try then and see whether i can stand to have him around the entire game...and as such be the first companion to ever live to see that happen. :)
Maigrets wrote:EDIT: BTW Since I'm using Seasons of Skyrim Summer and it's supposed to be incompatible with ELFX Enhanced but I added it back anyway and the only thing I've seen so far is snow when meeting Alduin with Delphine. I haven't been far north as yet but I'll see how it goes. Otherwise my dungeons are as bright as day and the other nice effects are missing. I suppose I could find another darker dungeons mod but ELFX does it well.
If you mean this one...Seasons of Skyrim Summer, then yeah it can be used with ELFX just not the Enhancer esp. It is so far the only reason why i have not tried it yet, i really like what the ELFX Enhancer does.
Maigrets
Admin

I do not know if they did that, but i installed the same armour mod i was using with Maiev Shadowsong, so i do not know if it will work with that armour. We will see once i begin playing Skyrim again. :)
Well, it doesn't matter to me anyway as I never really get many points into either armour so matched sets aren't a concern. I think a lot of the perks in armour and perks in most other things, especially vanilla, are overpowered so you don't actually have to use strategy. There's a patch for SkyRe so you don't need to wear a helm to get the bonus. I never wear helms and much prefer an armoured circlet.

I'm also using armour sets other than Immersive Armours, mainly because I've only seen a couple of light armours I like so far and my smithing skills aren't high enough to craft the others. Besides they now have a lot of new requirements as far as ores, and in some cases other steps before being able to craft them.

Also, I found the ones I do like make my character look like she has a barrel chest and I installed the UNP meshes. The Bosmer armour is very nice but that is one that doesn't look right to me so I gave it to Inigo. :)
Hmm i guess i will give him a try then and see whether i can stand to have him around the entire game...and as such be the first companion to ever live to see that happen. :)
LOL, he's essential so you'll have to use other measures to kill him. Why not just keep a save from before trying him out and if it doesn't work out then you can revert. Otherwise you can just tell him to stay somewhere and forget about him. :-( :(

The most important thing with Inigo is that he has excellent voice acting which never gets annoying. It wouldn't matter how great he was in other areas, if the voice acting was irritating I wouldn't use him.
If you mean this one...Seasons of Skyrim Summer, then yeah it can be used with ELFX just not the Enhancer esp. It is so far the only reason why i have not tried it yet, i really like what the ELFX Enhancer does.
Yes, that's the one. However, as nice as it is, it looks the same all over Skyrim and I imagine the winter version is the same. None of the special areas like the swamps and hot springs are different and varied now which is a pity. The swamps are one of my favourite areas.

The author of Seasons of Skyrim said he's going to update some things in the future, but I'm already missing SFO for it's variety. Now with the Skyrim Memory Patch I may very well go back to it at some point.
Maigrets
Admin

A Forest Dragon protects his Wall

Not that it did him any good...

The Conan style headband (light armour)

Wolves just love me...(because I make them) This one and his brethren were supposed to protect the mages in Fellglow Keep.

And these Ice Wolf cubs followed me around as though I was their mother. Inigo looks on in bewilderment.

Werebear...I gave Inigo a Staff of the Storm Atronach that I found in loot. He uses it with abandon. I'm actually giving some thought to trying out the werebear bloodline next character. They are so cuddly...in a manic teeth and claws kind of way.

Centurion something or other Master. Actually it was a long and important sounding name but it didn't live up to it...lol
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ohww great screenshots, especially number 5 and 6. :)