Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Thank you Ailsa. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Your screenies are so enticing they build up huge anticipation for the time I get my new computer working…(I am not sure it's proper english)
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

MasterAub wrote:Your screenies are so enticing they build up huge anticipation for the time I get my new computer working…(I am not sure it's proper english)
LoL according to my spell checker it is, and thank you MasterAub. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Calm seas in Falskaar.

WTF? What is a Blood Dragon doing in Falskaar?

Well no matter the reason...it's soul is mine!

What do you know, you never know what a simple quest leads to.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

I love that first shot - so very serene and beautiful :D
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Ailsa wrote:I love that first shot - so very serene and beautiful :D
Agreed. :)

Go the wolf!!! :ninja:

re the dragons....they aren't supposed to be there and the landscape isn't set up for them (diving through the ground and other weirdness). Are you using Deadly Dragons? If so you should turn off Assault in the MCM until you return to Skyrim so dragons don't also potentially interfere with other events in Falskaar.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:
Ailsa wrote:I love that first shot - so very serene and beautiful :D
Agreed. :)
Thank you both. :)
Maigrets wrote:Go the wolf!!! :ninja:
Right on. 'Rock On!' :grin:
Maigrets wrote:re the dragons....they aren't supposed to be there and the landscape isn't set up for them (diving through the ground and other weirdness). Are you using Deadly Dragons? If so you should turn off Assault in the MCM until you return to Skyrim so dragons don't also potentially interfere with other events in Falskaar.
I do indeed use Deadly Dragons, and that is a good tip thank you Maigrets. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

A surprisingly difficult Draugr this one...then again he was a Draugr Lord.

Well that is a familiar thing to Vokun-Tuz. :)

I am sorry but i am really impressed so far with Realistic Waters two. Here are 3 screenshots from around Amber Creek again. :woot:

Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Absolutely lovely <3 - I am tempted by Realistic Waters Two :D I love the colours of your sky - which texture are you using?
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Ailsa. :)

As for Realistic Water Two, yeah i really like it and will be using it from now on. You can always try and see if you like it as well. :) ( Or not, because what looks great to me on my computer may not be to your liking on your computer. )

And for the textures, well the Aurora is from Vibrant Aurora's.

For the Clouds i use Dramatic Clouds.

But Vibrant Aurora's is influenced by the weather mod Summer Skies from Summer Skyrim 3 HD. It is the first file in the Files tab, but remember that it has very bright weather. Usually that will not be a problem ( in my opinion. ), but in snow areas it will be extremely bright when the sun shines. ( Just to warn you, should you decide to try out Summer Skies, which you wont because i think you use CoT. :) )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Hmmm - I am tracking Dramatic Clouds, but your shots show the improvement much better than the shots on the download page in my opinion :D

I used Summer Skyrim but not the skies part. I remember discussing the size of the flora and fauna with you a few months ago ^_^

I will definitely be trying Dramatic Clouds and Vibrant Aurora's :D Thank you so much for the links ^_^
Maigrets
Admin

Those last three shots are epic. 'Rock On!' Are you enjoying Falskaar?

I remember using Summer Skies awhile ago and like you said it is very bright in the snow, and generally sunny days everywhere else, which is one reason I now stay with COT. The brightness is too much for my eyes...lol. I have Solstheim Climate Overhaul (different author) as well which is very good, but that also has extremely bright snowy areas.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

[color=#FF8000]Ailsa[/color] wrote:Hmmm - I am tracking Dramatic Clouds, but your shots show the improvement much better than the shots on the download page in my opinion :D
LoL thank you, but do not forget that i also use Imaginator to set a few things to my liking. :)
Ailsa wrote:I used Summer Skyrim but not the skies part. I remember discussing the size of the flora and fauna with you a few months ago ^_^
I remember, and i agree that it might cause a problem here and there at moments. And it is certainly a problem if you play a stealth character or a robe wearing Mage, where you really need to see the enemy coming for you. ( A warrior type character can usually take one or two surprise hits before going on the offence him/herself. )
Ailsa wrote:I will definitely be trying Dramatic Clouds and Vibrant Aurora's :D Thank you so much for the links ^_^
Your welcome. :)

[color=#FF8000]Maigrets[/color] wrote:Those last three shots are epic. 'Rock On!' Are you enjoying Falskaar?
Thank you Maigrets, and yeah i am really enjoying it so far. :)
Maigrets wrote:I remember using Summer Skies awhile ago and like you said it is very bright in the snow, and generally sunny days everywhere else, which is one reason I now stay with COT. The brightness is too much for my eyes...lol. I have Solstheim Climate Overhaul (different author) as well which is very good, but that also has extremely bright snowy areas.
The snow areas are blinding alright when the sun shines, but the way i look at is that in real life snow areas can and will be blinding as well when the sun reflects of it. :) ( although probably not that bright. ) As for the Solstheim Climate Overhaul, i use that one myself but i have only seen Ravenrock so i can not say much about the brightness of that one.
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:
The snow areas are blinding alright when the sun shines, but the way i look at is that in real life snow areas can and will be blinding as well when the sun reflects of it. :) ( although probably not that bright. ) As for the Solstheim Climate Overhaul, i use that one myself but i have only seen Ravenrock so i can not say much about the brightness of that one.
Believe it or not but I've never seen real snow, but I've heard of snow blindness...lol. That's a bit how it is in the game.

Solstheim Climate Overhaul also has ash storm and blizzards which can make visibiliy very difficult...down to a few feet in front of you at times and they last for quite awhile. Clear Skies is great for those times so you don't run off a cliff... :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Believe it or not but I've never seen real snow, but I've heard of snow blindness...lol. That's a bit how it is in the game.
That is a shame, snow can make landscapes look really beautiful. :)
Maigrets wrote:Solstheim Climate Overhaul also has ash storm and blizzards which can make visibiliy very difficult...down to a few feet in front of you at times and they last for quite awhile. Clear Skies is great for those times so you don't run off a cliff... :grin:
That is indeed a very useful shout, and as for the ash storms and Blizzards...well i will have to wait and see once i get there. ( Although they do not sound like i will like them. :) )
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I have been playing around with a few mods which required a new start, and this time it is not really a world suited for a Argonian so i decided on a Nord. Hopefully i will have a few screenshots to show in a day or so. ( Have been in a testing fase the past few days. :) )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Ooooh I look forwards to seeing your Nord :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Ooooh I look forwards to seeing your Nord :D
LoL, well here we go then. :)

I was at first planning to make a back story for him but after a few hours trying i have found out that i do not have the patients to do so. Any way, Skyrim is now a cold...gloomy and very dangerous country.
What place am i approaching?

Daevin with helmet.

Daevin...or as some who faced him and survived some how call him secretly..."The White Storm"

This place has finaly deserved its name...Whiterun!

First time ever since i started playing Skyrim that i see regular Imperial soldiers in Whiterun, well besides the one from the Battleborn Family.

Hey Redguard i realize it is freezing cold but that is no reason the stand in some one else's produce!

Riverwood.

Well what do you know, a Bandit Butcher is feeling brave enough.

Now it is to late to reconsider Bandit!

So Hungry...So Hungry!

This was the last thing the next bandit saw! :-D-)

And so it begins.

Daevin left the mine just outside Riverwood, only to find out that he was being attacked from a far. When he goes to investigate the road ahead...WHOOPS!

Time to activate Avatar.
Now if any one is wondering about the amount of Magicka/Health/Stamina...well it was set at 900/3100/2200 by this mod . And if you think that it is not needed...well the fight where Daevin is surrounded by so many bandits ( And there where a few more in the background. ) took around 15 real time minutes, and dispite that many health i hat to use 4 or 5 Ultimate Health potions. Because of a few mods Bandits from OBIS and other enemies, are now extremely dangerous, plus i now play on Legendary difficulty so enemies do up to 3 times more damage now. Oh by the way, that last fight took him from level 2 to level 4...that is how long that fight took in real time. :)

As for the mods i am using and those that i found and wanted to try out...well i will make a post about that in the right place but now i first need to eat something. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Seeing Skyrim looking so cold made me shiver (mind you it is colder than normal for the time of year here :D).

I looked at that a while ago and decided that I am too lazy to think that much about my character's growth :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Seeing Skyrim looking so cold made me shiver (mind you it is colder than normal for the time of year here :D).
Yeah it does give that vibe, but so far i like it. As for it being colder for the time of year in the real world...i agree. Right now around 23.00 o'clock it is just 10 celsius where i live.
Ailsa wrote:I looked at that a while ago and decided that I am too lazy to think that much about my character's growth :D
LoL :grin: