Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Yeah, Nazeem would do something like standing in someone's produce. He's going to get tomato juice all over his shoes though. Duh! :roll:

I'm not sure I like the winter look for Whiterun though, but Daevin certainly looks like a formidable Lord of the Winter Snows.

I went back to playing on Expert myself because even at Master it just makes enemies damage sponges without real balance, and myself as strong as a paper bag. It just wasn't fun. I can't imagine Legendary with all those extra enemies.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Maigrets wrote:Yeah, Nazeem would do something like standing in someone's produce. He's going to get tomato juice all over his shoes though. Duh! :roll:
Indeed, and most of the times i need to control the urge to slaughter him the moment he starts talking. Oh well...one of these days. :-D-)
Maigrets wrote:I'm not sure I like the winter look for Whiterun though, but Daevin certainly looks like a formidable Lord of the Winter Snows.
I will admit that it takes time to get used to, but the ice climate gives Skyrim a more dark and grim feel. And thank you about Daevin, i wanted a more mature character this time. A person who saw and did much in his life, and now has come home to find it in utter chaos.
Maigrets wrote:I went back to playing on Expert myself because even at Master it just makes enemies damage sponges without real balance, and myself as strong as a paper bag. It just wasn't fun. I can't imagine Legendary with all those extra enemies.
I started using legendary for many reasons. Enemies on expert level where not posing a threat...not even on level 1 and 2. I use a two handed weapon with him and also Smithing so he his going to dish out a lot of damage as his skills grow, skills that will influence some of the perks he can and will get as a Werewolf. And another very important reason why i decided on Legendary so far, is because i am used to the difficulty of Diablo 3 by now. Playing on Hell Difficulty in Diablo is certainly doable, but even with the gear that my Barbarian and Wizard have on Hell Difficulty you can not get lazy. There are parts where you think...i am almighty...bring it on monsters! WELL...that is usually the time where a group of Elites and Rare creatures pop up to murder your character. ( And i have read that compared to Inferno Difficulty, normal / Nightmare and Hell Difficulty will look like a walk in the park. )

And i like that unpredictable feeling from Diablo 3, so i tried to reproduce it in Skyrim. :D So far it does that alright, there are moments where i just massacre the enemies i find with Daevin while at other times i find myself in a fight i showed above. :)

As for being as strong as a paper bag...well that is why i am glad i found the mod Custom Difficulty on the Nexus. I have a version which does not seem to be there any more after it got updated, that lets the player have a damage multiplier of x1 no matter the difficulty, while enemies do 3 times more damage on legendary. I have not checked out the new version of that mod yet but it is only a esp that you need so no update problems should i decide to use a esp from the new version.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Indeed, and most of the times i need to control the urge to slaughter him the moment he starts talking. Oh well...one of these days.
I tried pickpocketing poison onto Nazeem once but since my skill was so low and he never seems to be alone it failed, of course. Isn't he essential? Maybe, maybe not. Not sure about that.

There are a few NPC's I'd like to wipe from the face of Skyrim...Delphine, that beggar at the Markarth markets and some others. One day I might just make them non-essential just for kicks and satisfaction. I've FUS Ro Dah'ed Delphine off cliffs a few times, but she doesn't care..lol which takes the fun out of it. :grin:

I haven't played Diablo but I know what you're talking about from other games, but it seems to me that Skyrim just doesn't have the proper mechanics to do it properly which is because of the so called "streamling" for all audiences. Thankfully we can use mods to fix that oversight as we choose.

I guess what I'm saying though is I prefer a more balanced game, not where enemies do 3 times more damage and I do less than I should, depending on difficulty settings. On my setup I can die easily in the tutorial and even at high levels if I'm not careful with a melee character and I'm a pretty good fighter as long as I concentrate and don't lose focus...lol. I like playing a mage also, but no matter which mods I use they always become overpowered early which is why I always revert to a warrior for the challenge.

I used to play Age of Conan online and that was challenging to say the least and I was pretty good too. I really enjoyed it until one time they patched the game and lots of people, including me, lost all their special and rare items as well as storage and friends lists. Never got them back either. Never played again after that and have never been interested in another online game.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:I tried pickpocketing poison onto Nazeem once but since my skill was so low and he never seems to be alone it failed, of course. Isn't he essential? Maybe, maybe not. Not sure about that.

There are a few NPC's I'd like to wipe from the face of Skyrim...Delphine, that beggar at the Markarth markets and some others. One day I might just make them non-essential just for kicks and satisfaction. I've FUS Ro Dah'ed Delphine off cliffs a few times, but she doesn't care..lol which takes the fun out of it. :grin:
I am not sure if Nazeem is Essential, but to me it does not matter because i use a mod that allows me to make a essential character killable in game through a spell. Nazeem and that beggar in Markath do indeed ask to be killed on sight, Delphine is just a person who has lost a purpose. The blades are gone and they have no purpose, it makes her bitter and arrogant.
Maigrets wrote:I haven't played Diablo but I know what you're talking about from other games, but it seems to me that Skyrim just doesn't have the proper mechanics to do it properly which is because of the so called "streamling" for all audiences. Thankfully we can use mods to fix that oversight as we choose.
That is so true.
Maigrets wrote:I guess what I'm saying though is I prefer a more balanced game, not where enemies do 3 times more damage and I do less than I should, depending on difficulty settings. On my setup I can die easily in the tutorial and even at high levels if I'm not careful with a melee character and I'm a pretty good fighter as long as I concentrate and don't lose focus...lol. I like playing a mage also, but no matter which mods I use they always become overpowered early which is why I always revert to a warrior for the challenge.
Yeah that is a problem with mages, they become powerful and that makes the game boring. With a warrior character you stand face to face with most enemies, that way they can open up a can whoop ass themselves. :)
Maigrets wrote:I used to play Age of Conan online and that was challenging to say the least and I was pretty good too. I really enjoyed it until one time they patched the game and lots of people, including me, lost all their special and rare items as well as storage and friends lists. Never got them back either. Never played again after that and have never been interested in another online game.
Ohww that sucks, i never played Age of Conan online but that is extremely rude from the company behind that game.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

They wouldn't be talking about you, would they Saadia? ( Daevin decided to aid her. )

On his way to Swindler's Den he meets an Old Orc with a wish.

wish granted Orc, Malacath will be proud.

Daevin just entered Swindler's Den, time to find the Allikr!

A Nord keeps his word, so the last of the Allikr falls.

Time to leave Swindler's Den.

Sun set over the icy Tundra.

But it is not only snowstorms in Skyrim. :)

Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Great shots, full of energy :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Great shots, full of energy :D
I thought it was snow? LoL :grin:

But thank you Ailsa.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I was looking at the way it seems that the characters are moving, and the snowflakes are falling :P
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL Do not worry, i know what you meant. :grin:
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

You know the jaw dropping animation in cartoons...same thing. I can't wait to get my computer back on track...

Where do those tigers come from?
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

MasterAub wrote:You know the jaw dropping animation in cartoons...same thing. I can't wait to get my computer back on track...

Where do those tigers come from?
LoL i know the animation, thank you MasterAub. :)

As for the tiger, well those are actually Sabre Cats with a retex from AlienSlof.

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Because i wanted to update DCO and try another mod or two and because i did not feel safe to do so with out starting over with Daevin i restarted him. And i already have him back at the level that he was before the restart so no time and effort lost. :) )
Obstacle course Skyrim style. ( The ice blocks are sollid. )

Daevin some how felt strongly attracted to this...circle?

Any one care to take a swim. :)

In Swindler's Den things got a bit out of control....this...

Turned into this...i really hat to back away, the entire Cave room was on fire for a long time.

Luckily a simple spell like Frostbite already helps out to extinguish part of the fire. :happy:

Poor Saadia...died far from home and in the Freezing cold. ( Kamatu's Paralyze spell some how did not hit her so she attacked Daevin...hmm i wonder why. :twisted: )

I wonder why i ever stopped using this mod.

The Mod Excellent Racials Package lets me trade with any Friendly Nord when playing with a Nord Character...so i wonder what this dude is thinking. :D ( Good thing Daevin will join the Empire. :) )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I love that shot of the water - the lighting is magnificent :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Ailsa, the lighting effect is why i like that screenshot myself. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Something is going to pop out of that circle you know... :) But probably not when you're looking.

Those shots in Swindler's Den are "cool"...ahem.... :grin: Nothing is going to survive that!
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL no that was not a safe place to enter at that time, The Fire and Ice mod brings a whole new danger to the game. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

It looks like an excellent mod, however my mage seems to prefer the lightning spells - she uses them all the time and I can't seem to stop her O_O LOL Zarte definitely has a mind of her own o_O
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:It looks like an excellent mod, however my mage seems to prefer the lightning spells - she uses them all the time and I can't seem to stop her O_O LOL Zarte definitely has a mind of her own o_O

Now that is shocking to hear. :grin:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

LOL :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Screenshots showing the results of using the combination of CoT ( Including Winter Edition. ) Enhanced Lights and FX and Dragon Warrior Effects 15 :happy: