Would You Like To Introduce Yourself?

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
obeahx
Fumbling Sworduser

Hey I dont know if anyone is still around but Im a new member and I just want to express my appreciation for this great overhaul mod. I have been playing Oblivion on PS3 in the past and give it up for a long time, and just recently tried to play on it again in PC (i know its too late, what with Skyrim on the door now). Im a great fan of the RealSwords series and I never touched any other weapon. I also just recently downloaded and played the WAC mod. Of course I uninstalled all other overhauls I have. So far Im loving it and Im loving the new creatures. But what really put me in awe are the new cool leather armors sported by brigands/bandits 0_0..and the new travelers with awesome backpack ( I swear I been looking for a mod that adds a good backpack/armor that fits the ES timeline). I have so many kinds of armor now from killing brigands/bandits but I dont want to murder an NPC (yet)..for their back pack lol. I also now have a while lioness following me lol. I still have to explore the world map to see other creatures. Thank you very much for this mod. I should have known/used this mod way earlier :) but better late than never. Again thanks for the team who developed the REALSWORDS/WAC (sorry if my English/spelling is bad).
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Welcome obeahx, :)

We're still around, even if it's only a few of us. It's not really too late to play Oblivion again even though Skyrim is here on Friday. :-) :happy:

Morrowind is still going strong and so will Oblivion after the excitement of Skyrim dies down. There are still large mods in progress as well as the final version of WAC, so there's plenty to keep people interested.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Hi obeahx,

Make yourself at home...and welcome to the WAC community... :hello:
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Rudenut
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1975

Hi, I just wanted to join and commit my appreciation for your work on the Realswords series and the legendary swords from those movies that have me pretending to be a barbarian for at least a few days after viewing them...even now at 36. I live in Atlanta, GA and played Oblivian extensively a few years ago. Your mods gave the game more flavor and variety making a much more enjoyable experience. With the release of Skyrim I couldn't help but wonder what one of my favorite mod crafters plans were for this epic game. The artstyle is much improved but could still use more variety. Also, I just recently learned of Jody Samson's death...such a loss.
Maigrets
Admin

Welcome to the forum Rudenut. :)
...even now at 36.
You're in the average age group of gamers and you've got many years ahead of you yet unless you decide to stop playing of course. :grin: ie...The average game player is 37 years old and has been playing games for 12 years.

http://www.theesa.com/facts/index.asp

These points might surprise some people. I fit into both groups (except I'm from Australia) and don't have any plans to stop until they have to pry my cold hands off the keyboard. :cheese:
Forty-two percent of all game players are women. In fact, women over the age of 18 represent a significantly greater portion of the game-playing population (37 percent) than boys age 17 or younger (13 percent).

In 2011, 29 percent of Americans over the age of 50 play video games, an increase from nine percent in 1999.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

LOL I am a 56 year old female and like Maigrets I plan to keep playing until they pry my hands off the keyboard :twisted:
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:LOL I am a 56 year old female and like Maigrets I plan to keep playing until they pry my hands off the keyboard :twisted:
There are a lot of us around aren't there. :grin: And not just playing those little cutesy arcade games as some people think.
obeahx
Fumbling Sworduser

I miss my Waalx weapons in Skyrim :( For some reason, which is just prolly me, I found the SKyrim weapons unsatisfactory, to say the least. I wish I could port my Conan sword to Skyrim as am playing a Nord barbarian-style. Anyone know how to do it?
Maigrets
Admin

obeahx wrote:I miss my Waalx weapons in Skyrim :( For some reason, which is just prolly me, I found the SKyrim weapons unsatisfactory, to say the least. I wish I could port my Conan sword to Skyrim as am playing a Nord barbarian-style. Anyone know how to do it?
Nothing can be done until the Editor is released and then I imagine updated tools to create or port meshes. The way things are at the moment with the anger all over the Net surrounding the severe bugs in the game and waiting to have them fixed, that might be awhile.

The list is getting longer each day but the ones that need attention are bad memory leaks, CTD's, and hard freezes, not to mention a large number of broken quests and other important things that need to be fixed, and since they will most likely be hard to track down it may well be quite a wait.

They probably won't release the Editor until at least some of the worst things are sorted out or if it is released soon the modding community can have a go at it.
obeahx
Fumbling Sworduser

Wohoo someone ported the very sword I wanna use made by Waalx. Im very happy, and I assumed he got permission to port it :). Heres the link http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2297. FYI.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

hello. :hello:
I am anohosikara.

I am the typical enthusiast who became crazy(terrible machine translation) about an animated cartoon and comics and video game in a boyhood.
I like drawing a picture.

I played in TRPG and board game such as D&D in the days of the student.

But has not played the board game now because there is no time,
I still have a party with friends of that time. :)

As for the recent online game, I am not interested.
The system at odds with charging and other players is not suitable for me.

Oblivion is a game that I used the most time. Let's do that I talk about the charm on the next time.

Because I acquired experience on an expensive bulletin board of the Japanese anonymity, I am a person of secretiveness. (as for my character)
The open sites such as foreign FaceBook are surprising.
Their brightness is dazzling for me.

I have relatives in Australia too!(My personal information lol)
I never went to Australia.
If I get the freedom of the soul sometime, I go out to Australia to play.

Because I am a progeny of the ninjas, No problem. :ninja:
Shadow Hide You.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Lmao, you have been here for two years already and now you make a introduction post. :grin:

So in that case...Welcome to the forums anohosikara. :twisted: lol
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

:grin: As they say, "Better late than never." And a belated welcome. :)

You should visit Australia sometime. I think you would like it. It's nearly Springtime now but it's still very cold, at least where I live.

By the way anohosikara, have you ever played Dark Souls? I bought it today for PC, but I can't play until Friday because Windows Live says it's not available until then. :-( At least I got a beautiful artbook, poster, soundtrack, precision gaming mouse (which is better than the one I already have lol) and extras disc to look at in the meantime...lol.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Fessels ;)

Maigrets

Dark Souls is the game that I want to play sometime.
It is a very difficult game, but may enjoy it.
The thing that a claim is consistent is beautiful. 'Rock On!'

But I want to play Demon's Souls first.

I bought DeadIsland. I do not play.
The game to expect is HalfLife3/Black Mesa/Skyrim Portal MOD ep2.
If GLaDOS comes up in Skyrim, I will cry.

When will it be released? lol

I play Oblivion today. astar
Skyrim tests ENB.
Maigrets
Admin

I don't own any consoles besides an old PS2, so I haven't played Demon Soul's, but I believe it's even harder than Dark Souls.

Just imagine Half Life 3....it will never happen though. :-(
Elderscrollsfan001
Fumbling Sworduser

Howdy everyone I stop by to see if i can find a mod for real sword imperial