Questions

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
bryan458
Fumbling Sworduser

Hello, First Question is, my inventory is filling up with lionclaw sabres which are quest items ?, what do i do with them.
And, ant updates on when the next realswords release will be cause the blades are awesome.
thanks.
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

They're not supposed to be questitems. ARe you sure you run the latest version of the Khajiit module?
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

yes you are right. there's one esp; the HI-NPC, that have the LionClaw as quest item, and of course it shouldn't.

I arranged it.

download section, bottom of the page. get your fix!
Uruk-Hai
Fumbling Sworduser

I'm a great fan of the Uruk-Hai race & I was wery glad to see their one-handed sword in the game. But will it be some new Uruk weapons such as their two-haded berserk "picks" or bows (the only I have seen was in the first film in the battle near Amon-Hen) in new mods?

PS: I'm from Ukraine and only learn Enghlish, so if there are some mistakes, don't make a bad mind of me, please.

Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

later on the orcs will get more weapons. as if there will be more LOTR weapons I don't know. I'm not that fond of including too many weapons that comes from other franchises.

so far there's the Huruk cleaver as well as 3 blades from Conan the Barbarian. Others are from comics books like the Asterix gladius, and the Ivory Dagger but these are hardly a problem at all as these comic book are unknown to most people.

yet including too much LOTR related material I'm not sure. I don't remember the bows you are talking about, so I might have to watch the movies again and see if there's something I could use that wouldn't be as flagrant as using Sting for example. But maybe I can inspire myself more from LOTR orcs/huruks.

will see

and don't be worried about your English level, at least you try, that's the spirit! ;)
Uruk-Hai
Fumbling Sworduser

There are only one Uruck bow. Lurtz (those bad uruk, who killed Boromir) used it. Also I found it's picture here.
Link to the page, where I found it. There are also quiver & arrow.

Stryc9Fuego
Unsteady Sworduser

First to Uruk-Hai: Your English is fine. I have respect for anyone who learns more than one language, and English is a particularly difficult second language!

And to Waalx: As far as Orc weapons, I'd spin them in the sense that Orcs for Tamriel are master armorers, rather than the LoTR orcs which made weapons that are purely functional. They do the job. Or maybe a mixture of the two: a purely functional weapon (not too decorative) that's very well built.

Side note: The Breton mod is very excellent. Thank you for the awesome work.