Everyone's Favorite Sword So Far

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Skullsplitter
Fumbling Sworduser

My favourites are,

LionClaw Saber, KnuckleBow Saber, Kukri, Bowie Longknife, Barbed Leafblade, Worn Meyer Cleaver, BrokenHead LongSword, Brokeback Saber.

Nick :P
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

Skullsplitter wrote:My favourites are,

LionClaw Saber, KnuckleBow Saber, Kukri, Bowie Longknife, Barbed Leafblade, Worn Meyer Cleaver, BrokenHead LongSword, Brokeback Saber.

Nick :P
hey Nick!

that's too much! you are only permitted to have one sword at a time.. :)

welcome to the Workshop
Vocha
Chronicler

Waalx wrote:that big shot of old waalx I posted yesterday in this thread is my desktop picture by the way..I made it especially for this..looking at his crazy face always make me want to write stories about him since I put it there..(hint for mine chroniclers) hehe
Yeah sorry, I have my own :)

Edit: Out of respect for the artist I have removed the picture I had posted here because I had hotlinked directly to the site of origin, I had also not stated that it was the artists work and linked to the artists site.

Welcome to the forums Nick! :)
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Very nice
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Vocha
Chronicler

I feel I should amend my previous comment since neither of the swords are presently my favorite in RS.

Ever since I first saw the render of the Seaward it has become my favorite sword. And I personally think it is the best sword ever modded for Oblivion :)
argochris
Unsteady Sworduser

I am really digging the Brokeback saber and the other sabre from realswords Khajiit.
Vocha
Chronicler

Ah yes, the BrokeBack is wonderful indeed, I favor the Quandao over it though :)
The Raven
Unsteady Sworduser

Mine is the Jambaya :)
t_nilc
Chronicler

After playing around with the newly released Bosmer pack, the bone set is as awesome as I thought it would be. The bone daito is definitely my second favorite right next to the Elhazan now that I have gotten to play with both.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

My current character is a lvl 27 with Perfect Amber Longsword and Perfect Amber Bow. Both with default enchantment. So it's so hard to find a good blade at LO- NPCs. But I do use the redwood bow now ^^ Still need to add a Runeskull to it.
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood