RealSwords Downloads

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

If you register on this forum here, I will never harass you because you left your email in the registration process. One thing you might like though, is that each time I will release a new module for RealSwords, you will get an instant notification about it by mail. And that's the only times you will ever get an email from this forum.

I still have some blades to do, and of course many of you have kindly suggested many things. I made me a rule for this in the begining of this project, trying not to hurt anyone, I don't directly answer any request on the forum or anywhere. If I think that what you suggest would fit in, I'm going to do it, and you might see it appear one day, if not, better luck next time! Your suggestion was either not in the same style I look for, or it was simply not in my taste. I'm looking for a very specific look for these weapons, and I made a very extensive reference search. Yet I'm still looking for more beautiful blades design, so if you have something to show, do it. You never know...

You can get the RealSwords mods right from this here forum as well, but you need to be a registered user
To download directly from here, go in the Download forum Downloads

-------------------------------
Modules released so far:
-------------------------------
10/03/07
RealSwords Breton v1.0

Download at TESNexus

Download at Planet ElderScroll

-

07/27/07
RealSwords Bosmer v1.0

Download at TESNexus

Download at Planet ElderScroll

-

06/23/07
RealSwords Redguard v1.1

download at TESNexus

download at Planet ElderScroll

-

05/28/07
RealSwords Argonian v1.0

download at TESNexus

-

05/23/07
RealSwords Orc v1.0

download at TESNexus

-

05/23/07
RealSwords Khajiit v1.3

download at TESNexus

---------------------------
To be released next:
---------------------------

RealSwords Gladiator
- 45% - Remake of the Arena gears. Will include 3 light and 3 heavy armors for each team (12 variations), 6 helmets (12 variations), 1 tower shield, 1 small shield, 1 gladius, 1 spatha, 1 trident, 1 axe, 1 bow, 3 arrow types, and beasties joining the fun!

--------------------------------------------------
To be completed: (not in order of release)
---------------------------------------------------
RealSwords Imperial 80%
RealSwords Nord 80%
RealSwords Altmer 50%
RealSwords Dunmer 50%

RealSwords Legendary Blades 20% - a set of blade that are legendary in the Oblivion Lore. (include the Atlantean and Father Swords even if non-Lore.)

RealSwords 12th - merge every races into one single esp. Will eventually contain The Chronicles of Steel, and a quest.

RealSwords Axes, Bow & Maces - 30% This one is introduced with the Redguard module that feature 4 bows.

RealSwords Factions & Creatures - 0% weapons designed for differents factions of Oblivions, and for certains creatures types (goblins, ...)

RealArmors - 0% a serie of armor made by each races. Will also feature an optional Color Legion.

--------------------------------------------
W.I.P. images of the other modules
--------------------------------------------
(these are not up-to-date)

All swords of the 10 races (Less detailed image, but good for an overview)

by races (more detailed images)

Human Races I

Human Races II

Argonian, Khajiit, Orc

Elven Races

Daggers & Knifes