Loading of file in the game?

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
BAKMS
Unsteady Sworduser

I am using OOO 1.32 SP06 and MMM 3.5.
I have a question about where the file should be loaded.

Right now they are loading after OOO and MMM.
When I started the game was seeing a lot of Swords and Bows on the NPCs; but now at 2 Level and two Gates down.

I am seeing the swords ok, but the Bows and Arrows have disappeared. I am seeing a lot of Silver and Iron Bows and their Iron and Steel Arrows. Strange????

Have I loaded the files in the wrong area or do I need to recopy the files again?
Any suggestions...
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

I have no idea how to help.

I started a new game a couple of days ago, and I installed TIE, and MMM 3.5, a couple of UL, and some essentials mods..

me I'm only seeing the Realswords weapons in very rare instances. and the bows? not at all either. I'm running a special Realswords mod that is containing all the 6 races in one esp. and it load after MMM and TIE.

I think you really have to combine plug-ins.

a compatible version of RealSwords is starting to be very needed. I know.
BAKMS
Unsteady Sworduser

Waalx wrote:I have no idea how to help.

me I'm only seeing the Realswords weapons in very rare instances. and the bows? not at all either. I'm running a special Realswords mod that is containing all the 6 races in one esp. and it load after MMM and TIE.

I think you really have to combine plug-ins.

a compatible version of RealSwords is starting to be very needed. I know.
Is there anyway I may get the Combined .esp file?
I too am using all six.

If not, I understand. How can you combine esp file into one?

bA
Haruko
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

The combined .esp will come after all are finished I believe, you'll have to just wait till then
It's a pally thing, you wouldn't understand.
http://gamercard.xbox.com/Haruko%20Hoshiko.card
Legartius
Unsteady Sworduser

I think its better that like that: Now I read it, I think I have the same 'problem', but it helps stop the game becoming WAY too easy with OOO installed: each sword is worth about 2500~ in my game, so getting a massive amount at level 1 is overpowering. One thing I do like, is that they give you a chance in the game, because OOO is a pain sometimes and having a decent sword helps out greatly.

While I'm here, good job on the swords Waalx! :)
Conker343qc
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

Hi guys ,

I have a similar problem here, 95% of bandits, marauders and Highwaymens , plus all shop NPCs with Realswords(on them, not their container), don't have them anymore, but vampires, necros, summoners, and non shop npcs have them. I mean : What the hell ? Again i agree that you could make a lot of money out of realswords, but then you can't have a lot of stuff anywhere else than shops. It started i think when i modified a cell with a Realswords-wearing vendor NPC for my personnal project, but i'm not sure at all. I actullay changed an owner of a door in the cell itself , and used a basement cell in the IC market. Could my mod had changed this or i'm paranoid :p ???
- Agea haelia ne jorane emero laloria...