The holidays thus approaches! Doom!

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Jia
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

And where/what shall they find you doing?

Just a lil curiouso post while we all smile and await such delicious things like Arena Gear or Mandola armor sets.
I have work eve and day, lucky me. Seeing as how i work in an airport and we wil have almost literally nothing to do for hours on end im bringing in my Wii and hooking it up to one of our monitors.
Airport operations and Wii golf, boxing, Metroid and the like just seem like they are meant to be. Well and maybe DBZ for the Wii.

I havnt even done half my shopping for folks so i have no expectations on gifts for myself, but i hope that work aside its a good time.(and i guess i can deal with holiday pay on two days of almost no air traffic in or out)

What doth the realswords do in the meanwhile.

And is anyone else having a hard time not picturing Waalxs ayleid avatar in like a red hat with a white soft ball on top...
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

My holiday will consist of two things, school and gaming :P Because the deadlines of all the assigments is right after the holidays I think I'll be busy. Furhter I wish to finally finish HL2 and start on ep.1 and 2 after that. If I get bored I'm thinking on trying Gothic 3 again.
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
mitkoa
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

Me? Work, gaming, snowboarding, and hanging out with friends. So what's new? Snowboarding. Hehe 1 meter of snow already in Bansko. This year is going to be sublime. Cheers, and happy holidays!

Jia, what exactly do you do, if you don't mind me asking?
________
Iolite Portable Vaporizer
Jia
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

I work for one of the airlines. I work closing shifts, so i end up most of my time back with the guys in the ops room(not the control tower). Its far less cool than it even remotely sounds. and the pay is ass...but i get to fly for free.

Mormacil you should rush HL2. As sweet as the game is, episode one and two are so totally delicious its not even funny.
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Hehe all my saves are at hard :(
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood