REQUEST

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
tuskanred

Hey there Waalx. I've very much enjoyed your realswords weapon expansions -- A LOT. Ever since I saw your thread on Bethesda's forums and I saw all the progress that you're making behind the curtains -- well DAMN! Pardon my french, but this is probably my favorite project that I've ever followed.

The way you're planning on completely customizing weapons and armor for each race is very, very, VERY appropriate (I guess TOO appropriate for Bethesda to ever do). I think this is the best idea I've ever seen happen in the Elder Scrolls modding world. Now...for my request.

I don't know if you've seen my Orangung and family race mod. Here's a link if you haven't: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/V ... 03&id=2442

I would really, really (oh, am I worthy to ask?) love if you crafted a 10-weapon (the amount of weapons you do for the other races) weaponry for my four races to share (not 10 for each). My mod does not add any NPC's to Cyrodiil, but I'm making a HUGE expansion that will include them as a completely alien race to all of the Tamrielic races and I'd like them to have their own weapons and armor (armor would be far too much to ask of you). I would give you more than enough credit for the weapons. I am in no way rushing you either - I could insert the weapons far later in the production of the expansion. Email me at tuskanred@yahoo.com to reply.

Thanks again, and thanks AGAIN for more of your badass weapons!
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

please refer to answer #3 in the FAQ section of General Discussion.

thanks for your support though :)