A general modding question

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Conker343qc
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

Sup boys,

Maybe i'm not the only one who's tired of this, but i'll just ask! Are you tired of those NPCs and creatures you hit are slipping away from you? You hit them , and they look like they have been pushed like they had their feets on ice ?
I don't know about you but i'm kinda pissed off of this. Is there someone, maybe our great Waalx here, of any of you, who knows how we could actually stop this weird action ?
- Agea haelia ne jorane emero laloria...
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

No, not possible, well maybe, maybe if you know a lot of coding, got access to the sourcecode/new OBSE commands and area great great animator. Here we're neither ;)
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Krigulv
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Try editing FKnockbackForceMax in the gameplay settings in the construction set. Haven't tried that myself, but play around with it and see if it's what you're looking for.
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

the sliding is something else.

it's the gravity that does this. When an npc, or creature enter an idle animation and isn't on level ground, he/it will then slide down as the gravity engine will make it slide even if he's not supposed to be moving, or rather supposed to be standing still..

that's a problem I have in WAC when creature stop moving and they are in the middle of a slope or something, they slide down.

nothing I or you can do about that, except have the creatures/npc never stop moving. and that will make them even more unrealistic in the end.
Conker343qc
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

Well thx guys for the advises ! Too bad there's nothing we could do about that !

{ Tonight be prepared to see WAC ON ICE !!! }
- Agea haelia ne jorane emero laloria...