OK. I admit, it's embarrassing, BUT....

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
sageofcyrodiil
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

...I'm having trouble finding exactly what age, era and year the Oblivion storyline takes place in.

AND, I figured this was a safe enough place to ask without *TOO* much of a ribbing. I expect a bit, to be honest. ;)

So if anybody could help me out? I'd appreciate it greatly. I'm trying to work on a story, and it's necessary information for the backdrop.
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

sageofcyrodiil
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

That totally does, Waalx, thanks. I was just about to post up here, "Oops! Nevermind!", because I decided not to be lazy, fired up Oblivion and there it was. Jeez, am *I* embarrassed!

Anywho, thanks for the heads-up. Would it be a problem if I start putting pieces of the story up here somewhere?
Waalx
Forum Master

There's already a lot of storytelling going on here... since last year we wrote about the equivalent of a small novel already.

that's just the tip of the iceberg...
The Chronicles of Steel

And I'm in need of some more good writers as well..

but you can post what you do..why not? ANd who know? Could get you a ticket to hell ( ie: become a writer for COS).
sageofcyrodiil
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

Ha! Ticket to hell, huh? At least I'll know then that at least one person likes my work!

So, where would you like for me to post it? General Discussion forum, in some other thread? My pen is anxious to work, Waalx!
Waalx
Forum Master

the general discussion forum is appropriate.

make a new thread for that...