Love this work.

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Chin Music
Steady Sworduser

I stumbled into Realswords a few days ago and I just had to say they are probably the best user-created items I've ever seen in Oblivion. I love the countless different styles, and the elegant simplicity of everything makes them even more amazing than even the super-ornate ridiculously shiny weapons seen in the higher levels of Oblivion.

My only worry was the imbalance of the weapons, and I was glad to see that it would be addressed eventually once everything was finished. At the LO setting most things are simply too weak which a huge shame because you have all these fantastic, beautiful weapons but they just aren't worth using. And then with the stronger weapons you have imbalances between them. Like how the best Khajiit one handed weapon is stronger than most of the other races' two handed weapons. And then some have a price no one could hope to pay, in the hundreds of thousands of gold.

But regardless of that, the items are still stunning and I look forward to any contribution of yours made to the world of Oblivion mods. Just a question, what other projects is waalx working on (or completed) besides realswords?
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

hey Chin...

yep the weapons are in a beta stage considering their stats value and stuff. Dev-akm made an addition of all current RealSwords modules + RealSwords Undead, a rework of many textures of RS I made especially for the project FCOM. So far RealSwords Undead can only be seen with FCOM.

However I'm starting to mix my cards... RealSwords was the big project before, but it is before. Now RS is tiny compared to what is coming, and I'm thinking about direct inclusion of RS and all the other stuff, in WAC.

WAC the f*** is WAC?

(visit the Gallery on this here forum to see!)
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

I demand undead ^_^ Good luck Waalx, direct incorporation sounds good :)
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
hangar-8
Fumbling Sworduser

As good a place as any for a first post, I'd like to also congratulate Waalx on a fine selection of weapons. Excellent stuff.
MeanMachine
Fumbling Sworduser

Thank you Waalx for the wonderful swords! You really made my game! lol You have brought a sense of realisim that Vanilla Oblivion was lacking..I'm proud to be involved in your project even though I never made a mod myself..I will be following this project and catching up on what I've missed so far..Once again a million thanks for your hard work and time...Mean
megazogg
Steady Sworduser

hangar-8 wrote:As good a place as any for a first post, I'd like to also congratulate Waalx on a fine selection of weapons. Excellent stuff.
Hey-hey-hey... H-8 is it really you? Hangar-8, master of texturing ad B&Bs for DoW? :shock:
hangar-8
Fumbling Sworduser

Hey Zogg.. one and the same :)