RealSword Nord

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Gramr
Unsteady Sworduser

I downloaded all of the realswords and the Nord one is by far my favourite.
I have one question and that is : Did Waalx include the "volsung" in this mod? Because i have the mesh for it but i cant find it anywhere, unless im supposed to look for it around Cyrodil. If thats the case someone gimme a clue? :D

Thanks
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

Gramr wrote:I downloaded all of the realswords and the Nord one is by far my favourite.
I have one question and that is : Did Waalx include the "volsung" in this mod? Because i have the mesh for it but i cant find it anywhere, unless im supposed to look for it around Cyrodil. If thats the case someone gimme a clue? :D

Thanks
Volsung isn't in the game yet as of now. I still need to decide what to do of it, and the blade isn't up to the standard of RS Nord, so I left it sleep for the time being. It's a magical blade so it should look better than a regular Nord blade, not worse...

Beside from that, if you like RealSwords, I suggest you delete all that 'crap', and download yourself a copy of WAC. The final RealSwords is in WAC, and for now RealSwords evolution or additions are all made in WAC, not in the race modules.. that I always considered as preview of what I wanna do.

Get WAC!
VinlandViking
Steady Sworduser

Volsung is also in WAC.
Gramr
Unsteady Sworduser

WAC it is then :) Thanks for the replies guys.
And Volsung looks amazing in that screen shot you posted :O