Hello, I am here to worship the ground you walk on.

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
paulgammer
Unsteady Sworduser

First off, I am new here and the reason I registered was that I was looking for a killer mod for oblivion, and I found what by far looks like the best mod for the game! I am very happy with the mods and they serve me very well! now I can have a weapon that corresponds to my race! it's amazing and much more realistic looking then vanilla, I was sick of all those weapons that looked like plastic swords, and the glass was just ugh... but this makes me happy.
I was just wondering if you are going to add weapons according to non playable races such as dremora etc... and some to npcs such as goblins and minotaurs cause they might deserve unique weapons such as the grumites in shivering isles have, and also I am wondering if you are planning on adding someday vampire weaponry? because that would be awesome! especially if I finish my mod anytime soon (I am working on a castle based to the one from the latest underworld movie, it is a pain ofcourse because I don't seem to find suitable models for it, perhaps if I first finished the interiors someone might help with the detail if they like the looks of the mod?)
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Goblins already have their special weaponry ;)

"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
paulgammer
Unsteady Sworduser

I noticed when I first checked the downloads topic a few hours ago, I quite like it, I am now proceeding to making moria orcs with their facepaints as a playable race, it really fits together!