Just a request idea!!

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Skullsplitter
Fumbling Sworduser

Hi all,

I'm Nick, new to the boards, just been trying out a few or your sword mods, must say i'm quite impressed,
i have a request for you guys though, let me know what you think of this idea...

Ok about a year ago a started playing this game called Guild Wars,
not to bad a game, but in my oppinion not as good as Oblivion, now ive come across this sword
which i think is awesome & i'd love to see you guys make something like this for Oblivion...

Its called the Crenellated Sword, heres a pic...
http://gw.gamewikis.org/images/1/1c/Kan ... s_Edge.jpg

I think it would be great to see your take on this, with some slight changes in order for it to fit in
with your theme of Oblivion weapons, maybe a claymore type sword or both a 2 handed & single handed version.

Let me know what you think,

Thanks for your time,

Nick :P
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Link not working
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Vocha
Chronicler

It works, just click the link that comes up in the error message :)

I like it, but it's a bit big, and would need some major modification to fit this mod.

I think Waalx is finished with accepting requests anyway unfortunately, I can't say I blame him with all the work he has done and the huge amount of work that is left.

Like I said, nice sword though, at least you're not requesting a light-saber or something like that.

Maybe Waalx will like it, I don't know, pray to Julianos maybe you'll get lucky :)