hi everyone

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
xxfmanxx
Fumbling Sworduser

hi people. i am new in this forum, i love real swords mods. they are just amazing, i cant say how much i am amazed with design, and textures, and just the idea of real swords. i have one question for creator of these great swords. can you make andoril, sword from lord of the rings. there are two versions on the nexus, but they look redecolous compared to your swords, and specially nord swords. i love andoril, its simple, clean but at the same time it has many litle details like runes on the blade, and on the tip of the handle.
Ninjagoat4
Fumbling Sworduser

As many already said he doesn't do requests but maybe you will be fortunate enough for him to make a similar sword? I guess we will have to see.
xxfmanxx
Fumbling Sworduser

i didnt mean tha he should make something just for me, but maybe he could make one and include it in imperial real swords, just like he included uruk hai sword in orc real swords or something like that. i just gave a suggestion, because its a good looking sword, and i think it would go nice with imperial swords.
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

request is asking for something specific, nothing more nothing less. Anyway maybe he will but I doubt it. ALso we haven't heard from Alex in months.
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood