T-Rex

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
philC
Unsteady Sworduser

Could someone please make this t-rex and make it use the clannfear skeleton please?

And also make a spinosaurus using the clannfear skeleton or atleast make a fin for clannfears? Image Please? I really want them!

If someone makes this make it as a modders resource with the textures and meshes.

I have no where else to ask and i try to tell TESNexus to lift my ban but they ignore me so could someone make these please?
Yes on TESNexus it was found out somehow that i am cheesemcbutter BUT! Don't worry i won't screw with anybody! Erm ok now that this is clear lets get going!
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

This forum is for Waalx his work and he doesn't do any requests. You're better off at the official TES boards.
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
philC
Unsteady Sworduser

Give me a link and i'll try there! Anyways goodbye everyone i most likely won't be back till 40 years have passed!
Yes on TESNexus it was found out somehow that i am cheesemcbutter BUT! Don't worry i won't screw with anybody! Erm ok now that this is clear lets get going!
philC
Unsteady Sworduser

I have been temporarily suspended from the website. I might as well be banned here like every other forum i have joined. Why do people ban me all the time? Do they enjoy makeing me sad? Do they hate me? TESNexus must because i tell them to lift my ban and email me back when they did or didn't but they ignore me! :-( :x So i'm not going to get these creatures because no one knows how and nobody will do anything for me and i learn from my suspension that everybody thinks i'm a troll.
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

hey philc,

search oblivisaurus rex on Nexus.
philC
Unsteady Sworduser

Already have it! If only someone would just make it i'd be the happiest guy on this forum!
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

You know why you're banned? From failing to understand the rules of communications on those forums and for making casual requests for something that requires an enormous amount of work.

To put it bluntly, we're not here to make you happy. We're here first for Waalx his work and secondly to help each other. But no charity. What could you do that benefits me? You're here asking for valuable hours of my time.
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
philC
Unsteady Sworduser

Also could someone make me this as a daedric statue in any pose?

Maybe holding a skull up in the left hand and holding a fork up in the right hand... Don't ask about back story to this guy i most likey will get banned because of it! Thats how i got banned on TESNexus!

Both sides of his face look like this Image

Let me guess makeing this guy as a daedric statue is impossible? Like all my other damn requests
philC
Unsteady Sworduser

Wow I was an arse back then. >.>