Hello folks

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
ElParedon
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1990

Hello everyone, first post here.

I took a somewhat curious path until I arrived at this place: I started in TESA and that got my modding running in my blood and, after starting my mod, I went around the usual places looking for resources and I was in need of some weapons. Real Swords looked fine so I took a swing and downloaded it; specifically, the Nord package. After loving absolutely every single one of the new weapons, I saw the custom chainmail armour Waalx created and fell in love with it. The problem is I wanted to use it on a woman and by doing so, she looked too... manly. I came here to ask Waalx if I could modify his armour to fit a female body but then, in a "publicity stunt", he advised me to try WAC and see if I found anything that I liked (he also said I could freely modify it). That "publicity stunt" ended up being one of the best things that happened to me, modding-wise.

So here I am, to worship the creator of such fine mod and stick around for the community. Glad to meet you guys and gals.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

ElParedon wrote:Hello everyone, first post here.

I took a somewhat curious path until I arrived at this place: I started in TESA and that got my modding running in my blood and, after starting my mod, I went around the usual places looking for resources and I was in need of some weapons. Real Swords looked fine so I took a swing and downloaded it; specifically, the Nord package. After loving absolutely every single one of the new weapons, I saw the custom chainmail armour Waalx created and fell in love with it. The problem is I wanted to use it on a woman and by doing so, she looked too... manly. I came here to ask Waalx if I could modify his armour to fit a female body but then, in a "publicity stunt", he advised me to try WAC and see if I found anything that I liked (he also said I could freely modify it). That "publicity stunt" ended up being one of the best things that happened to me, modding-wise.

So here I am, to worship the creator of such fine mod and stick around for the community. Glad to meet you guys and gals.
Like wise, welcome to the Realswords forums ElParedon. :)