Little Question

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Begotten
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1990

Hello everyone,
What plugins i need to install if i want ALL the creatures in the mod to appear in the game?
Thanks for the help and sorry for my english,it's not my native language.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Hello Begotten and welcome, :)

It depends if you want the complete WAC experience or if you are using other overhaul mods.

At the very least you need the Waalx Animals & Creature.esm and WAC.esp so the BSA works, and to add the creature spawns around the world. It also adds some goblin camps among other things. These files are not optional.

You have a choice whether to use the other plugins but to fully experience WAC you should install at least some of them.

It would help if we knew what other creature mods you use, if any, or any large overhaul mods because WAC is not compatible with them without either Wrye Bash or TES4Edit.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Begotten
Fumbling Sworduser

Maigrets wrote:Hello Begotten and welcome, :)

It depends if you want the complete WAC experience or if you are using other overhaul mods.

At the very least you need the Waalx Animals & Creature.esm and WAC.esp so the BSA works, and to add the creature spawns around the world. It also adds some goblin camps among other things. These files are not optional.

You have a choice whether to use the other plugins but to fully experience WAC you should install at least some of them.

It would help if we knew what other creature mods you use, if any, or any large overhaul mods because WAC is not compatible with them without either Wrye Bash or TES4Edit.
Hello Maigrets,
I want the full WAC experience to enjoy the most with Oblivion. I am not using any creature mods with WAC. It's Martigens Monster Mod compatible? Can you tell me what plugins i need if i want to enjoy the full experience?
Maigrets
Admin

No, Martigen's isn't compatible as it makes many changes and adds a lot of creatures itself. If you merged it with Wrye Bash you would probably lose a lot of content from both mods and there would most likely be problems.

WAC is meant as a creature replacement of it's own, not to mention the armours and other additions. :)

@ Anyone else,
If anyone here have got both working together and would comment on it please do. Just keep in mind this is not a support forum for other mods and how to get them to work with WAC which is an overhaul mod itself.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Begotten
Fumbling Sworduser

Maigrets wrote:No, Martigen's isn't compatible as it makes many changes and adds a lot of creatures itself. If you merged it with Wrye Bash you would probably lose a lot of content from both mods and there would most likely be problems.

WAC is meant as a creature replacement of it's own, not to mention the armours and other additions. :)

@ Anyone else,
If anyone here have got both working together and would comment on it please do. Just keep in mind this is not a support forum for other mods and how to get them to work with WAC which is an overhaul mod itself.
Many thanks fot the info Maigrets.
I ask again,what plugins i should install if i want to enjoy the most with WAC?
Thank you.
Maigrets
Admin

Well being biased I'd say all of them. :)

But except for the esm, WAC esp and the overspawn esp for the leveled lists and goblin camps etc (if you only want WAC) all the others are optional.

Unfortunately, my games hard drive died this morning, for the second time in twelve months so I can't look anything up for you except for the info on page one of the main WAC thread. I've got everything on backup discs but I'm not in the mood to go through them for all the info I keep. My apologies. :-(