Problems

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
PSlayer
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1984

i've some problem with the arena, when i fight the elf whit shimmerstrike my gate didnt open, i must download some fixes or sometingh conflict with it?

btw i've found this site downoloading the weapon mod on tesnexus and as you suggest i've downloaded the full wac mod and the gnoll fixes.
Is really a great huge work, thanks to all that have made this mod i really like it.

may i suggest to remove the chest in front of the sewer and rebalance the weapons swords are a bit weak

sorry for my english (i know is poor)

hope you will carry on your work is really a Great mod
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

The problem with the Arena gate is known and will be fixed. :)

In the meantime if the gate won't open a simple solution for the moment is to open the console, click the gate and type "tcl" to toggle clipping so you can pass through it. Repeat to go back to normal. I've done that and it didn't affect the actual fights. You can go on as usual.

The chest outside the sewer exit is a test chest so for the time being just ignore it if you don't want to use any items from it. The same is for the friendly big cat which is there to show the new animations given to the other cats in the mod.

Re-balancing weapons and armour will be done as well at some later stage as this mod is still in production.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
PSlayer
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1984

thnx for the answer. will follow this mod and thnx again for your work