Really sad with the mod problems

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
amazonmudora
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1990

Hello guys. Recently registered for get this beautiful mod but i have a big problem that could make me uninstall the mod. The reason is i'm playing since yesterday with the mod, really love it but i'm doing the arena battles where in the blue team hall i get a big slowdown of fps every time that i look to the arsenal with the fat guy, other problem is i get many crashes when i'm walking or entering in a new zone and the final reason for post this is i got my walkthough savegame corrupt just for push the save key. I don't want make any bad feeling just i want to know what is the problem or what it's the best load order for this mod. Honestly i don't use any graphic mod, just the game settings and some roleplay mods for add immersion. I'd like to know some answer because is really sad uninstall this mod just for some crashes but seen's frustating or unplayable for me and i didn't see other good weapon mod like this. I tried deactivating the mod and the game runs fine and without crashes.

No more, just hope some hopefully answer and thanks for your patient. 8-)
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Before anyone can really offer any advice it would help if you posted your load order using OBMM or Wrye Bash. There are so many other things that could be the cause of crashes when adding any mod, not just WAC.

Which WAC files do you have active...all or only some of them? Do you use a Bashed Patch?

Does your PC meet system requirements for the game? Is your game patched to 1.2?

Do you use autosave or quicksave? Both of these can very quickly cause save corruption and should be turned off, as well as save on rest, wait and fast travel. I use quicksave though without problems, but I delete it every time I start the game and create a new one, so it's not overwritten too many times. PLUS, always keep a large number of proper saves and never overwrite them.

There are many things that could cause crashes and it's nearly impossible to help you without more information I'm afraid. :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
amazonmudora
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1990

You are right about i didn't say much information and for this reason my apologies. My pc is about 2 years i bought it in the last months of 2009 and is a quad-core with 4GB of RAM and a graphic card with directx 11 support, using in this moment Windows 7- 64 bits so i suppose that i can run the game in a decent speed for other part i can run most of the actual games without problems.

About OBMM and Wrye Bash. Yes, i use them and special mentioned to OBMM and BOSS. I just started to use Bash some days ago with some difficult and reading a lot of tutorials, my bashed patch is activated and only with some mods merged like VORB(Body mod).

Finally, my load order. It was made with BOSS. Note that some mods maybe are strange like the lovers or tamagoclub, they're adult mods(Don't think bad 8-) ) but they were japanese mods translated for normal versions of Oblivion and for other part i didn't find any problem with WAC.

EDIT: For some reason my game is starting to work better, no crash for the moment. I don't know the matter but just i tweak the oblivion.ini, open BOSS, disable the auto save functions like you said and works fine, except the arena that is very laggy. Anyway, any answer is welcome. Thanks a lot. 8-)
spoiler:
Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
All Natural Base.esm
Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm
Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
BathingMod_Base.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
x117race.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
All Natural.esp
All Natural - SI.esp
Immersive Interiors.esp
All Natural - Real Lights.esp
Dangerous Waters.esp
CET-Utility-Belt.esp
NBB.esp
personality_idles4.esp
P1DseeYouSleep.esp
Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp
P1DseeYouSleep - Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp
Living Economy.esp
Living Economy - Items.esp
Cutthroat Merchants.esp
Crowded Cities 15.esp
WAC - Crowded Roads Revisited.esp
Populated Prisons.esp
Get Wet.esp
Get Wet v0.92.esp
Get Wet Dark.esp
Bad Lady.esp
Handschuhe.esp
tona_muffler.esp
tona_traveling_items.esp
TTB.esp
WAC.esp
WAC - Birds&Insects.esp
WAC - Horses.esp
WAC - TCOS.esp
WAC - TCOS Shops.esp
WAC - Legion.esp
WAC - Legion_FemaleFix.esp
WAC - Gladiator.esp
Ash's Odd Jobs II.esp
BrotherhoodRenewed.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp
DBContinuedBeta 0.7.esp
Tavern-Goers 2.esp
Knights.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversContraception.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversTrueCrime.esp
Stripper.esp
Lynges Unlimited Death Reload Time.esp
Alternative Beginnings.esp
BathingMod_Soap.esp
BathingMod_Bathroom_Upgrades.esp
BathingMod_Placeable_Bathtubs.esp
SetBody.esp
ZumbsLockpickingMod.esp
actors_in_charge.esp
Hidden_Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
DKImperials.esp
UVII.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
WAC - Female Armor Refine.esp
VORB_no_mods.esp
Light Guts Body replacer.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Goma Cloths.esp
Lady INDI.esp
TML_AdoringFan.esp
Natterforme's Ninja Equipment.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

You could try running the game without beautiful people running, that mod seems to have almost zero compatabilty with anything which kinda sucks. :(
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

One thing I can tell you is all or most of the adult mods you have add animations. The same goes for Personality Idles and a couple of others. These are the ones you should be checking for problems before others.

However, just disabling the esp with mods that add or change animations won't be sufficient for testing as the animation files will still be there and working. You'll have to remove all relevant files and then test to see which mod is causing the crashing.

As Gork712 said Beautiful People can cause problem with just about everything, especially races. It's usually due to eye meshes, but if the vanilla races are changed significantly there are likely to be other problems especially when being used with an overhaul mod that also adds races.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett