I didnt saw a single WAC animal or NPC

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
gero45
Unsteady Sworduser
Born in: 1997

Hello

i dowloaded the mod put all the files (bsa esm esp everything) in data files I activated all the ESP and ESM and there is just deer and wolf in forest......

Can someone help me the mod look awesome

ohh and i just installed the game there is no other mod on it
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

If you only just installed the game have you also patched it to the latest patch which is 1.2.0.416? If the game isn't patched very few mods will work properly and may even cause problems like crashing.

Without more info that's all I can think of is you've started a new game and activated all the WAC files.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
gero45
Unsteady Sworduser

I updapted the game and it work but now every grass texture outside city is black is there any fix for that?

Ohh and thank for answering and from what i saw it look awesome
Maigrets
Admin

Black textures usually means a normal map is missing which is the file that gives a texture surface detail so it's not just a flat image.

Have you added any texture packs for grass or trees?

This would not be caused by WAC as it doesn't edit anything to do with grass or any other plants.

Without more info I can only suggest you try Archive Invalidation using Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM) if you're not already using it. There are other options besides Archive Invalidation but I won't suggest them without knowing what the problem is, or what caused it otherwise it could cause more problems.

You will need OBMM at the very least to adjust mod load order, among other things. Wrye Bash is another option but is a bit harder to use if you're new to mods.

Another thing...are you using the Unofficial Oblivion patches? They fix a LOT of vanilla game glitches and bugs. It's highly advisable to use them.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
gero45
Unsteady Sworduser

Ok thank im gonna try all these things and i will see if it work

thank again for helping
the Unnoficial patch do nothing to this problem....

mhh when i open the archive invalidation tools i see 4 mode:
Universal
BSA invalidation
BSA alteration
BSA redirection
what one i need to choose?

When i look closer it look like a cyrodil map in black and purple but on the ground.....
that quite weird
Maigrets
Admin

Just leave the Archive Invalidation at the default and it should work fine. The other settings are for different things and only if you know what they are for, otherwise you can end up with other problems. In most cases you won't need them.

The purple and black map thing is caused by overwriting the default Oblivion shaders with custom ones. Go here and download this file and install it to get the originals back.
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20348

Make sure you follow the instructions and put them in the correct folders. :)
gero45
Unsteady Sworduser

Ohh thank you im sure it will work

Wow greenies killed someone i had to kill! Thank you little boys!
Maigrets
Admin

gero45 wrote:Ohh thank you im sure it will work

Wow greenies killed someone i had to kill! Thank you little boys!
Wait until those Greenies try to kill you... You won't be thanking them then. :grin:
gero45
Unsteady Sworduser

Well its strange actually they just follow me and look at me with there nasty smile they dont attack me