Posting?

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
The Raven
Unsteady Sworduser

I keep getting "only users granted special access can post here" every time I try to post, is it only here and the Gallery that I can post? Or am I doing something wrong?
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

yes that's right. you can read some parts but can't add to it. Anything you want to say you can start a tread here in general discussion or say it in an existing one in the gallery.. the team thread are only about the team discussion.

although I will open the Chronicles of Steel thread to registered users for posting. The writers and me don't exchange idea and plots in there...yes..

..there are even part of the forum you can't see!
The Raven
Unsteady Sworduser

Ok I understand, thanks for clearing that up :-D Parts of the forum I cannot see? Then what is the point? Is it like, only for special members too? And how do you become a special member?
Vocha
Chronicler

The Raven wrote:And how do you become a special member?
Sleep with the owner, we all did it :lol: No seriously, contribute, but if I remember correctly that's not really your style 'eh?
The Raven
Unsteady Sworduser

Shut up, not everybody can be as perfect as you, you know.
Vocha
Chronicler

Oh get bent! ...Oh that's right, I forgot.

Jokes aside, are you joining "Six"? I would be pleased to have you, I remember when we played a couple last time, when you read the effigy, that was pure magic Maja :)

On topic, I had no idea "The Chronicles of Steel" sub-forum wasn't open to normal registered users Alex, why the hell did I write like I was speaking to the public? :P

Are there pieces of the forum I don't know about? :eek: :o
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

the COS forum was always open but the public couldn't post directly in it. Now they can