Happy New year everyone.

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Okay a happy new year to every one, and may all your wishes come true this year. :celebrate:

anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:
   Happy New Year!
:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Happy New Year!

We're having a heat wave here...it's 41c today so hello hot, hot, hot...

Image Image Image Image
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

41c...shjees? :shock:

Where i live it is 13 Celsius...which is still warm considering it is officially winter here. :)
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

41c...Elsweyr?

Tokyo is very cold.(-ω-)
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

anohosikara wrote:41c...Elsweyr?

Tokyo is very cold.(-ω-)
Elsweyr... :grin: No, Australia which could be Elsweyr.... :-P it's a few degrees hotter today, but we're expecting a "cool" change later in the week.

It seems almost mandatory to have a heatwave over the New Years holiday according to the angry weather gods, and then a slow roast for the next few months. February is the worst.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

(I'm the guy with the sleeveless black shirt)

Happy New Year guys! I'm in Lafayette, Louisiana right now. This pic was taken yesterday before the party actually....

If any of you want to see some of that stuff you can go to http://www.facebook.com/waalx

Add me as a friend or something, or just look at the pictures if you care.

I know I promised a finall version of WAC before leaving, but time was against me and I started my travels before getting to it. I do have the WAC file on my netbook with me right now, but the problem really is to find a suitable place to upload it (it's a big file)! As I'm usually staying in hostels along the way it's very difficult to do as the network are always either too slow because of all the people using it at the same time, or because it just suck in some cases...

Never the less, I still have a mind to put the final nail to this project, I just don't know when I'll be able to send it to ye all.

And otherwise since you must all be playing Skyrim at this time, I feel that the need for WAC is greatly diminished. The forum here is quite dead since 11/11/11, and we all know why!

Anyway. I hope you all have a great year in 2012, and hopefully we can all make it to 2013 intact!!

:D

I'm free!
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Waalx wrote:
spoiler:
(I'm the guy with the sleeveless black shirt)
Happy New Year guys! I'm in Lafayette, Louisiana right now. This pic was taken yesterday before the party actually....

If any of you want to see some of that stuff you can go to http://www.facebook.com/waalx

Add me as a friend or something, or just look at the pictures if you care.

I know I promised a finall version of WAC before leaving, but time was against me and I started my travels before getting to it. I do have the WAC file on my netbook with me right now, but the problem really is to find a suitable place to upload it (it's a big file)! As I'm usually staying in hostels along the way it's very difficult to do as the network are always either too slow because of all the people using it at the same time, or because it just suck in some cases...

Never the less, I still have a mind to put the final nail to this project, I just don't know when I'll be able to send it to ye all.

And otherwise since you must all be playing Skyrim at this time, I feel that the need for WAC is greatly diminished. The forum here is quite dead since 11/11/11, and we all know why!

Anyway. I hope you all have a great year in 2012, and hopefully we can all make it to 2013 intact!!

:D

I'm free!
Looks like you hat a great party, good that is the way it should be. :)

As for the final version of WAC not being out yet, that is okay. BUT despite the fact that most of us play Skyrim, does not mean i do not play Oblivion any more. I would love to play the Final version of WAC in Oblivion. And i think it is save to say that most of us who visit the Real swords forums think the same.

Just enjoy your trip, and we will wait until you have a chance to upload the Final version of WAC.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Oh...Freeman. I hope that it is updated at just the right time.

So that quality of the machine translation improves more this year. :celebrate:
wj87
Steady Sworduser

I hope that came to look forward to the updates as soon as possible, because I suffer from the disease could not give me much time left.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Waalx What are you doing? Do you look at the sky where?
I can not be registered to Facebook so the descendants of the Ninja. :)
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

lol, Skyrim pales in comparison to Modblivion :D