RealArmors

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
Sypron
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

Hi there. My name is Sypron, (not Spyron) and I have some ideas regarding the not yet started RealArmor mod. Now, I love RealSwords just as much as the next guy here and when I learned that you plan on making armors I was over the moon. I was thinking about a few of the armors, and had some suggestions on what you could moddel off. I only really have suggestions for Khajiit, Argonaian and Dumner armors. For Dumner, I reccomend either ashlander style, indoril style or chitin style (chitin is the cell material of fungi, which grows large in the land of morrowind). You can find some great art work (logically) at the bethesda morrowind concept art page.

For Khajiit, I always wanted to see something leathery, as thats what I thought would be worn in Elswyr. I always assumed Elswyr was a desert province, and I imagined Khajiit folk living amongst the sands in rough leathers and light meshes.

For Argonian I remember a mod for morrowind, that contained a rather nice hist, wood and bone armor. Also, an Argonian armor made of a rubber and mesh.
The rubber
The Hist and wood.
(a bit hard to see in the background)

This is how I invisioned some of the RealArmors. Hopefully they will inspire you, but hey, I'm sure whatever you DO make I'll end up liking. [/img]
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

As far as I know Waalx does not anwser requests at all. Further I believe RealArmors will be made from iron, steel and leather and little exotic materials. But that's just a guess. But there's already a Bonemold Armor mod and TES4 Vvardenvell will include Chitin armor. The Elsewyr Confederacy will include Khajiit armor etc. Go check out Beyond Cyrodiil ;) (Silgrad.com)
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Balchu
Steady Sworduser

When you finish the RealSwords and the RealArmor this is going to be my favourite oblivion mod!
Thanks for this!!!
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Ok I would love to see this armor in the Bosmerpack ;) And yes I know you don't reply and it's from GW art, but hey I don't need a 100% you make it better anyway :P Anyway the picture:

http://www.guildwars.com/images/3drende ... -large.jpg
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Sypron
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

That looks pretty cool. I can imagine bosmer wearing that. And I really know I shouldn't be saying this, but her right breast looks completely ridiculous. Whats the hell is going on there?
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

Sypron wrote:That looks pretty cool. I can imagine bosmer wearing that. And I really know I shouldn't be saying this, but her right breast looks completely ridiculous. Whats the hell is going on there?
well this is a high res render of a high res mesh that look pretty convincing and realistic I'm sure.

her right breast is strapped down because of the leather armor there that isn't the same as on the left side, where it's almost free. it's not ridiculous. look closer.
Balchu
Steady Sworduser

wooooow! When the Real armor and the real sword will be done, this is going to be a must hvae mod for the game!