Ghosts we will be one day, but today we live...

Visuals of the swords, illustrations & drawings
Elhazan
Editor/Chronicler

I call dibs on the Albino Redguard! I'd prefer that to something else MORE unusual.

I could be a logical Bosmer. Maybe the Elhazans originiated from a Bosmer fellow who got lost in Hammerfell and stayed a bit, so the Elhazan family has some Bosmer blood in them? That would look interesting....not to mention creepy. Imagine a pale Redguard with slightly pointed ears!
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

what are you saying with your Breton? You are a Nord. There's not even a reason you should be a Breton what are you talking about?

Even your family is Nord in the story..

these cameo if I do them, will only be for one picture about one member of the families...
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

@Vocha:
Oh yes you're a norwagian. You guys are tall too :P Btw happy 70th birthday of Queen Sonja :P

@Elhazan:
Elhazan you might be right :P But your jaw needs to be a bit more square to be a real Bosmer. Then again the Altmer consider the Bosmer less elven ten themself because the Bosmer men like to mix with foreign women... Then again the Bosmerladies prefer Nord and Orc males.
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Vocha
Chronicler

Hey, knock yourself out there are albino Argonians and in Morrowind there is an albino Guar. I don't see why there can't be an albino Redguard. They are descendants of the Ehlnofey albeit wandering, so I don't see why they wouldn't be affected by the same lack of pigment.
Waalx
Forum Master

I dig the albinos Redguard...

could be a cool idea

with red eyes, white hair. white beard. and yellowish white skin.
Vocha
Chronicler

Yeah, most of us are. Sonja!? Dude, I thought she was dead... Oh well, thanks! :lol:
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Well scandanavians and dutch are the tallest in the world eh? :P Well I know more norwagians you know, norwagians that mod ;)

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Vocha
Chronicler

Waalx wrote:what are you saying with your Breton? You are a Nord. There's not even a reason you should be a Breton what are you talking about?

Even your family is Nord in the story..

these cameo if I do them, will only be for one picture about one member of the families...
It was sort of a joke, Nords in TES usually have 'bony' jawlines, noses, cheekbones and such. I have a tiny nose, a small chin, small eyes and so on. If you were to put my face on the body of a grown nord it would be the face of a boy on the body of a man. That is why I suggested that my face would be a suited Breton. Not that the Vocha's should be Breton :) See?
Mormacil wrote:Well scandanavians and dutch are the tallest in the world eh? :P Well I know more norwagians you know, norwagians that mod ;)
Right, ah... I forgot, the world doesn't revolve around me... Sorry about that :P
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Yeah sorry to break that illusion, it revolves around me ;)

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
t_nilc
Chronicler

Hmm, not much of a photo taker, but I do have a half decent one from my vacation last year to Los Angeles. One on the left is my dad and the one on the right is me. I've lost about 30 pounds since then, or almost 14 kilograms since almost everyone here isn't from the US.

My real name is Clint, my username isn't very creative is it? I'm 21 years old and currently work in electronics retail, selling video games, movies, and computers to people. Answering any dumb question they may have and so on.

I suppose I would be a Breton in the TES Universe, I'm about 50% Irish and the rest is a mix of English, German, and some Native American. I'm only 5'10", which is what, 1.77 or so, that falls in line with Bretons doesn't it?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Waalx
Forum Master

hey Clint!

always wondered what your nickname was about if ya wanna know:)

You do have a figure that could be very interesting to capture as a character. indeed. shit you look like a big warrior (Id' say a big hearted one as well)...hehe

so (If you permit) I will use you as one of the character in the stories as well for my illustrations. You'd do an awesome blacksmith! Your father as well come to think of it..hehe

And yeah breton? IT,s the logical choice. although, I wrote a story last week end, and the young smith is supposed to be big, like in big and strong. yet he's a bosmer (a special Bosmer family that are all too big for Bosmers)..could still fit. yet let's see...

thanks !
Vocha
Chronicler

Nice to see your face Clint, you look like a very kind person. Sound like one as well from what you have written here on the forums.

1.77 is a bit taller than a Breton, you do have the kind face like most Bretons sport though.

Personally I can't imagine you as much of a magic user, I'd assume you to be more of a Fighters Guild member or a Pit Dog in the arena that doesn't want to go higher in rank because he loves beating up small fry. I dunno' I'm just brainstorming. Nice to see you though, and welcome again Clint :)
t_nilc
Chronicler

Yeah I don't really fit any race's archetype too well. The fair skin could go either Breton or Nord. The face is definitely Breton. The bodybuild is very much Nord. I definitely don't look like much of a mage, but I look too softhearted to be a barbarian or the like. I actually like the idea of a Bosmer smith. I could see myself as a jolly smith if I were in the TES universe, or the middle ages for that matter. Must be quite the odd Bosmer family to be so large and to be smiths, both seem to go against what the Bosmer are, but I like it, sounds very unique. The idea of the pit dog sounds good, but doesn't fit to my personality too well.

The nickname actually started out as a somewhat fantasy sounding name for a Dunmer in Morrowind. I named him T'nilc. But the Bethesda forums wouldn't allow an apostrophe in the username, so I went with t_nilc, and it just kind of stuck after a while.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Vocha
Chronicler

So I figured if you are going to do some illustrations of us I should post a couple of updated pictures with my born haircolor. So I took these now.

And if any of you are wondering why I'm sitting inside with my sunglasses on it's because it's sunny as hell through one of my windows. And also I have an ugly ass face so I like to hide it.
Waalx
Forum Master

yeah well nice and all..

but I can't use a pic of you with sunglasses, doesn't give me a clue.
Vocha
Chronicler

Well if you actually decide to do the illustrations give me a yell and I'll take a descent picture without any appendices 'aight? :)
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Now you certainly look Norwagian ;)

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Vocha
Chronicler

I suppose, I always dye my hair darker or even black because my born color is so bright, but I'm not going to do it in a while :)

Thanks though, I guess I should look Norwegian or something, what with it being my birthcountry :)
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Ah well Norwegians are often blond eh? :P

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Vocha
Chronicler

I'd say about 80% of us are blonde, about 50% bright blonde. So if you want to be different (like I very much do) you dye your hair darker.

I've always been sort of a sorry as semi-goth mix, not quite knowing what archtype to fit in.

Doesn't matter, I just wanted to show my natural hair so if Alex makes any illustrations I won't have black or dark brown hair on it is all.