Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Maigrets wrote:I had a look at that mod and it doesn't say much about what it actually is about so I might give it a miss, especially after your review. Thanks anyway. :)
LoL your welcome. :)
Maigrets wrote:Join the club. As I mention in my thread my game is messed up as well so it's back to the drawing board...again. Fun isn't it. :angry:

Yeah it was the best surprise this year. Image

But i played a bit yesterday and it looks good so far, then again Daevin is only level 4 at the moment.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Yes, well despite saying to myself this is the last time I do this as I do every time this happens, I've rearranged my mod list again, removed some but not added any except a couple of updates, cleaned the official files again ( and a few others)since I verified my cache, Bashed and Bossed etc and here's hoping.... I'm about to hit the START NEW GAME button. Trouble is the problems, if any, don't show up until later when I get attached to my character.

On another subject...are vampires friendly to you? They are to me and have been since I've been playing as a werewolf over several characters. Not that it bothers me..lol, just interested. I don't know about the Dawnguard ones though as I haven't played it again, but all vamps in dungeons and in the wild seem to think I'm their buddy which is bad for them. I don't feel guilty killing vampires even if they don't fight back, especially when I catch them attacking my wolf friends. :twisted:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Yes, well despite saying to myself this is the last time I do this as I do every time this happens, I've rearranged my mod list again, removed some but not added any except a couple of updates, cleaned the official files again ( and a few others)since I verified my cache, Bashed and Bossed etc and here's hoping.... I'm about to hit the START NEW GAME button. Trouble is the problems, if any, don't show up until later when I get attached to my character.
That is the hideous part of it i agree, every thing seems to go well till let's say level 30. Then you notice something that makes you think..."What was that?...hmm must be my imagination", and then 4 or 5 levels later it goes completely wrong. Or in my case i thought i could add a mod that seems interesting, and after a while that mod plus one or several others completely mess up every savegame. From now on i will no longer add a new mod once i started a character, and will only update a mod mid game when it can be done safely.
Maigrets wrote:On another subject...are vampires friendly to you? They are to me and have been since I've been playing as a werewolf over several characters. Not that it bothers me..lol, just interested. I don't know about the Dawnguard ones though as I haven't played it again, but all vamps in dungeons and in the wild seem to think I'm their buddy which is bad for them. I don't feel guilty killing vampires even if they don't fight back, especially when I catch them attacking my wolf friends. :twisted:
Those Vampires i met with the previous version of Daevin mostly attacked on sight as far as i can remember. Although those Vampires from SiC who hide there true forms until you get close or have just passed them, can on occasion take a few seconds before they show there true form and intend, maybe something similar happens in your game?
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Those Vampires i met with the previous version of Daevin mostly attacked on sight as far as i can remember. Although those Vampires from SiC who hide there true forms until you get close or have just passed them, can on occasion take a few seconds before they show there true form and intend, maybe something similar happens in your game?
I think it's just normal vampires as I haven't had the pleasure of the SIC ones as far as I remember. I don't travel at night very often because it's so dark...lol.

Which reminds me...did you notice in the SIC changelog that there are now 2 super bosses that can spawn at any time, day or night and at any level. I haven't seen them yet either, but that should be fun. :)

As far as my game goes..I installed the latest version of ENBoost and it seems to make a huge difference. Even Riften (inside the city) which is very stuttery for me is now smooth and I'm using mods that add a lot of NPC's which doesn't help.

There are a couple of things I need to see if there are fixes for which are white flames, lights and torches and night vision doesn't work. Werewolf Detect Life still works but not night vision. There must be a workaround, but I'm at the stage where I'm happy to sacrifice some things if the game runs well.

I'm also using this mod which is another SKSE version of Borderless Window but also has the Showracemenu fix incorporated. It also works very well.
One Tweak
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40706//?
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:I think it's just normal vampires as I haven't had the pleasure of the SIC ones as far as I remember. I don't travel at night very often because it's so dark...lol.
They usually attack in small groups of 2 or 3, and they are not over powered in my opinion, but still fun. :)
Maigrets wrote:Which reminds me...did you notice in the SIC changelog that there are now 2 super bosses that can spawn at any time, day or night and at any level. I haven't seen them yet either, but that should be fun. :)
I can not remember meeting two super bosses from SiC, but Daevin got thrown around like a rag doll by two Bandit Chiefs from OBIS last night. :shock:
Maigrets wrote:As far as my game goes..I installed the latest version of ENBoost and it seems to make a huge difference. Even Riften (inside the city) which is very stuttery for me is now smooth and I'm using mods that add a lot of NPC's which doesn't help.
That is good to hear it works well for you.
Maigrets wrote:There are a couple of things I need to see if there are fixes for which are white flames, lights and torches and night vision doesn't work. Werewolf Detect Life still works but not night vision. There must be a workaround, but I'm at the stage where I'm happy to sacrifice some things if the game runs well.
That is odd?
Maigrets wrote:I'm also using this mod which is another SKSE version of Borderless Window but also has the Showracemenu fix incorporated. It also works very well.
One Tweakhttp://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40706//?
I will check that one out, thank you for the link. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Maigrets wrote:
There are a couple of things I need to see if there are fixes for which are white flames, lights and torches and night vision doesn't work. Werewolf Detect Life still works but not night vision. There must be a workaround, but I'm at the stage where I'm happy to sacrifice some things if the game runs well.

That is odd?
I think it's a Nvidia issue and the only info or posts I could find on various forums received no enlightening answers. There is the option to use the injector version which is mainly for laptops running NVidia cards instead of the wrapper, but....

I stayed up all night last night Sun, until 8am Mon, until I finally ended up with a great working solution. I first tried Phinix Natural ENB one of the performance friendly ENB's that incorporate ENBoost and is meant for modest PC's. It made the game look spectacular and enhances the vanilla (that's understating it though) rather than drastically changing it, and it doesn't have that murky, blurred look. Anyway, I tried all the performance options, however even after tweaking it was still too much for my system.

I would just love to be able to run it as it was meant for graphic cards with 1GB Vram as mine has and not so much system RAM so I can only assume that a contributing factor is all the texture replacers, NPC additions and script heavy mods I use. Indoors was fine and playing outdoors even in Whiterun wasn't too bad, but loading into exteriors was a five minute experience....I timed it...lol. Not to mention because of the slowdown scripts were slow to run and sometimes audio was delayed.

What I have found that works and makes the game look beautiful is Ultimate Lighting Overhaul which is based on Sweetfx and works with COT, RLO, ELFX (which I have changed to since it's recent update) and incorporated with ENBoost (not included) it works really well.

And I got my flames and night vision back...lol.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:What I have found that works and makes the game look beautiful is Ultimate Lighting Overhaul which is based on Sweetfx and works with COT, RLO, ELFX (which I have changed to since it's recent update) and incorporated with ENBoost (not included) it works really well.

And I got my flames and night vision back...lol.
Yeah ULO works really well, and does make Skyrim look good. I am not using it any more because i prefer DWE now, but remember if you wish to make a screenshot which shows the effect of ULO then you must use the ULO assigned button for screenshots. ( Can be changed in it's ini file. ) If you do not use the assigned button then you will get the vanilla effect.

And good to see you have your flames and night vision back. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Yeah ULO works really well, and does make Skyrim look good. I am not using it any more because i prefer DWE now, but remember if you wish to make a screenshot which shows the effect of ULO then you must use the ULO assigned button for screenshots. ( Can be changed in it's ini file. ) If you do not use the assigned button then you will get the vanilla effect.

And good to see you have your flames and night vision back. :)
The assigned key is the PRINT SCREEN key that I've always used as in the vanilla game. It's assigned by Sweetfx not ULO as ULO is mainly a preset for Sweetfx.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:The assigned key is the PRINT SCREEN key that I've always used as in the vanilla game. It's assigned by Sweetfx not ULO as ULO is mainly a preset for Sweetfx.
Really? Damn so i have used those two together at one time and i did not remember. :o :shock:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I do not know if any one has been following the posts for AOS ( Audio Overhaul for Skyrim. ) but i was having trouble with it and despite what i have been told in those threads, i am as of now going to stop using AOS. I tried what LoRd KoRn suggested but that still did not solve my problem between AOS and CoT Winter Edition. No matter how AOS is set up, i stick with the reason that a sound mod should not be influencing weather mods and several others.

I also do not blindly believe that removing a mod that does not use scripts is save, over the years i have gained to much experience with using mods to believe that. So i am going to restart...AGAIN for the fourth time in 2 to 3 days.
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:I do not know if any one has been following the posts for AOS ( Audio Overhaul for Skyrim. ) but i was having trouble with it and despite what i have been told in those threads, i am as of now going to stop using AOS. I tried what LoRd KoRn suggested but that still did not solve my problem between AOS and CoT Winter Edition. No matter how AOS is set up, i stick with the reason that a sound mod should not be influencing weather mods and several others.
I see that COT Winter has been patched and released today if you wanted to try it. That is if it doesn't interfere with something else.

I have been reading about the patching issues and came across your posts about COT. I agree with you. A sound mod should not influence so many other things in the game, however as someone else said a lot of it is how Skyrim is setup. Bethesda themselves can't get it right and have tagged things incorrectly so kudos to a mod author who can sort it out.

However, despite that the author of AOS is supposed to be part of a AAA developer team as he often mentions and what he says about how sound works is likely correct, whatever he's working on is obviously not using Skyim's dodgy engine.

I tried the current version of AOS last week and didn't like it even though it's been updated and before patches started arriving. A lot of the sounds just don't sit right with me. I don't like the magic sounds - the fireball sounds like a ballistic missile and FUS RO DAH sounds ridiculous. The archery sounds are odd, yet some have said realistic, but not for me, and there's still too much reverb or echo in dialogue. That's only a few.

I've been using, and will continue to use Immersive Magic and now the new Immersive Weapon sounds as well as the Footsteps mod and none of these require patches of any kind. LazySkeever, the author of the first two is also going to do other sounds and I'll use those without conflicts.
I also do not blindly believe that removing a mod that does not use scripts is save, over the years i have gained to much experience with using mods to believe that. So i am going to restart...AGAIN for the fourth time in 2 to 3 days.
I agree here too and I'm also no novice. On the whole I only remove simple things like a single armour or a weapon, but anything that makes other changes, scripted or not has to stay. I have in the past swapped around lighting mods without disaster, but that's just luck I think.

Like you, I've had to restart too many times because something has caused corruption, and what that something is is not always due to a removed mod but a combination of events and almost impossible to pin down, IMHO. It was much easier trouble shooting Oblivion and I spent a lot of time doing that as well, but at least I never had a corrupt game, could add and remove mods etc, etc and it still worked.

I remember my first ever character on a vanilla Skyrim game after 40 or 50 plus hours of mostly problem free play. Suddenly, for no reason I could determine all my saves wouldn't load and were corrupt. I hadn't even gotten half way through the main quest or the guilds and I was extremely annoyed. People who say the vanilla game is perfect are also looking through rose coloured glasses. It may be better now after a number of patches, some of which screwed things up even more, but it's not perfect.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Maigrets.

But the plot thickens, and i am extremely curious as to how this problem i found today will be explained! ;-((

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/ ... ?p=9758538
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Thank you Maigrets.

But the plot thickens, and i am extremely curious as to how this problem i found today will be explained! ;-((

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/ ... ?p=9758538
Well that's weird to say the least. :shock: The version I tried didn't have sliders thank goodness, or at least I didn't notice and they aren't there now.

I have no idea but since you cleaned the mod from your data folder completely and using new saves etc, the only thing I could think is possibly happening is a change has been made to your ini files, or something is messed up in your Interface folder.

Will be interesting to see what response you receive, but I bet someone says..."make sure to remove all files...start a new game...reinstall...and the best one I've seen when people ask about problems (in general, not this mod specifically)...reinstall Windows." You've already said you've done all these things (except re-install Windows :) ) because they don't read and give the "standard" answers.

If you think that's weird I had a Runtime Error with New Vegas last night before the game even got to the Main Menu. But now no matter what I do the game will not run in anything but the default resolution (800x600) despite that it's set in the Launcher and in the ini files. I read that Steam can cause all sorts of problems with the ini files but I checked that out. I've done everything I can possibly think of to no avail so I suppose Visual C caused some permanent glitch but I can't play in that resolution as everything is too big and text is garbled.

I've been trying to avoid having to re-install but it looks like I have to and lose my character's progress I suppose. :???:

I should get shares in Google with all troubleshooting of Bethesda games. Image
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Well that's weird to say the least. :shock: The version I tried didn't have sliders thank goodness, or at least I didn't notice and they aren't there now.

I have no idea but since you cleaned the mod from your data folder completely and using new saves etc, the only thing I could think is possibly happening is a change has been made to your ini files, or something is messed up in your Interface folder.

Will be interesting to see what response you receive, but I bet someone says..."make sure to remove all files...start a new game...reinstall...and the best one I've seen when people ask about problems (in general, not this mod specifically)...reinstall Windows." You've already said you've done all these things (except re-install Windows :) ) because they don't read and give the "standard" answers.
LoL yeah those are standard answers, and i see those answers given at times even though the original problem poster already mentioned having done those things. :) But as it turns out the RWT sliders get added by Realistic Waters Two itself, i never noticed before that it did? That still leaves the "Pick up radius" slider that no one can explain so far? For good measure i did apologies to LoRd KoRn for jumping to the conclusion i made.

Maigrets wrote:If you think that's weird I had a Runtime Error with New Vegas last night before the game even got to the Main Menu. But now no matter what I do the game will not run in anything but the default resolution (800x600) despite that it's set in the Launcher and in the ini files. I read that Steam can cause all sorts of problems with the ini files but I checked that out. I've done everything I can possibly think of to no avail so I suppose Visual C caused some permanent glitch but I can't play in that resolution as everything is too big and text is garbled.

I've been trying to avoid having to re-install but it looks like I have to and lose my character's progress I suppose. :???:

I should get shares in Google with all troubleshooting of Bethesda games. Image
Oh shjees that absolutely sucks, sorry to hear that. :shock:
Maigrets
Admin

LoL yeah those are standard answers, and i see those answers given at times even though the original problem poster already mentioned having done those things. :) But as it turns out the RWT sliders get added by Realistic Waters Two itself, i never noticed before that it did? That still leaves the "Pick up radius" slider that no one can explain so far? For good measure i did apologies to LoRd KoRn for jumping to the conclusion i made.
Since we've been having game issues lately, I think it's a combination of frustration, and in some areas, lack of information that at times makes us want to jump off a cliff let alone to the wrong conclusions. I know sometimes I feel like uninstalling these games and never touching them again. Trouble is there's nothing like them for open world gameplay and at present Bethesda have no competition. That may be changing though as I believe there are a couple of AAA companies in the process of creating true open world, sandbox games.

Watch this video and weep....The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt. I can't wait but I bet I need a PC upgrade.

It's the site link not Youtube (obviously lol) as I don't feel like logging in since I'll still have to type in my Date of Birth. I didn't like the first 2 games but this looks amazing.
http://www.thewitcher.com/

The gameplay trailer is the one that amazed me. The landscape, villages, forests and monsters, and important to me...real time combat and interaction.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Since we've been having game issues lately, I think it's a combination of frustration, and in some areas, lack of information that at times makes us want to jump off a cliff let alone to the wrong conclusions. I know sometimes I feel like uninstalling these games and never touching them again. Trouble is there's nothing like them for open world gameplay and at present Bethesda have no competition. That may be changing though as I believe there are a couple of AAA companies in the process of creating true open world, sandbox games.
Agreed on all.
Maigrets wrote:Watch this video and weep....The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt. I can't wait but I bet I need a PC upgrade.

It's the site link not Youtube (obviously lol) as I don't feel like logging in since I'll still have to type in my Date of Birth. I didn't like the first 2 games but this looks amazing.
http://www.thewitcher.com/

The gameplay trailer is the one that amazed me. The landscape, villages, forests and monsters, and important to me...real time combat and interaction.
I swear i heard my computer whisper..."You will not be able to play that game on me :twisted: " That is practically a normal movie in ultra HD, it looked so awesome. :shock: I would so need a massive new computer if i wanted to play The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt once it is on sale!?
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

The first few after having restarted, nothing really special but still.
I simply like this one. :)

Two years playing Skyrim and i never used that type of Armour...so now Daevin does.

Enhanced Character Edit works pretty well. :)

Now this is the only good type of Thalmor. :twisted:

And i thought Daevin looked old. :grin: ( But this dude can show you a lot of Skyrim. )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Looks like you are having fun :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Oh indeed i am. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Just killed some bandits...hat a light snack :twisted: and after that transformed back to human form...when? ( See the hint in the Sky. )

Bam...Full moon, and because i was in werewolf form before i did not get the warning. lol

Eastmarch by night.

Every racists favourite town.

What the...?