Book 2 - Orc

Discussion about the history of the blades, as told by Waalx, the Elhazan's and the Vocha's.
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

I just said do as you feel for it..

I cannot say if you should or not...I haven't read the first part
Vocha
Chronicler

Fair enough, I'll see how it will fit when the story takes its last turn of events. Thanks :)
Vocha
Chronicler

I'll be writing the Cleavers of Destiny very differently from what I wrote yesterday, so it might be a little longer before I post it. It'll be wicked though, I'll incorprate destiny like never before, ever heard of the Dragon Break? ;)

Oh Vehk, give me strength!
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

Dragon Break? nope

what is it?
Vocha
Chronicler

Waalx wrote:Dragon Break? nope

what is it?
It was a retorical question, but the Dragon Break (or Dragon Breaks, there have been several in TES history, the most famous is "The Warp in the West") is a breach in the timeline where two or more possible outcomes of time merge and form a new universe where the god of time Akatosh breaks up and is put together again.

Suffice it to say, the world is fucked up when it happens, "While you were fighting wars with phantoms and giving birth to your own fathers" stuff like that.

I'm halway finished writing now :)
Vocha
Chronicler

Edit: Waalx has decided that all future books are to be kept from the public so as to not spoil certain elements before the release of the 12th module.

I'm sorry. Thank you for those of you that have read any of my texts though, I appreciate it :)