WAC screenshots, post your own!

Public gallery of shot taken while using Waalx Animals & Creatures! Add your own!
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Here are a few screen shots taken showing some WAC creatures in Elsweyr thanks to Washington's patch.

One is my character Nina and Sable in a sand storm. I thought it counted as Sable is a WAC panther. :P

Sable and Stern battle the cats

Cheetah in a sand storm. I always seem to get the sand storms when I don't want them.. :) Two others took off after a deer.

Sable surrounded by hyenas. There were more than those three.

Nina and Sable
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Salimbene
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

A beautiful collection of big cats (including your avatar, by the way).
I especially like the third image. Hyenas fit very well to Elsweyr, good work with this patch, Mr. Washington. :)
From which mod is Nina's hairstyle?
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

You're welcome! :) Pics are really nice! WAC lions look really mighty.
Maigrets
Admin

Salimbene wrote:A beautiful collection of big cats (including your avatar, by the way).
I especially like the third image. Hyenas fit very well to Elsweyr, good work with this patch, Mr. Washington. :)
From which mod is Nina's hairstyle?
Have your set Prefs to not receive PM's or be notified about them Salimbene? I sent one re your question a couple of days ago and it's still in my Outbox.
You're welcome! :) Pics are really nice! WAC lions look really mighty.
Those lions are HUGE! Poor Stern and Sable. I left them to it so I could, get a screen shot. Needless to say they were knocked out a few times. In fact Stern's armour must be pretty worn by now. Last time I took him on lot of dungeon delving with another of my characters he ended up naked for a very long time while his armour repaired itself. I don't think he found it much fun around Bruma. :grin:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Salimbene
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Ah yes, now I see it. Damn, I need reading classes. :lol:

Toc Toc on ice:

Maigrets
Admin

This is what happens when you don't take care of your armour. Stern thinks his helm and shield are going to protect him now. It's time out for some R&R while it mends itself. :grin:
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

Haha that female character doesnt at all look impressed.
That guy should invest in some underwear. xD
Maigrets
Admin

A face only a mother could love... :cheese:

Well, hello little fellows. May I pet you? Arrggghhh! Run....

Saber Tooth at sunset

Fighting at the Arena

The killing stroke
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Simple show off of an Argonian sword and a Fear companion...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
MasterAub
The Second

Salimbene
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Thanks, MasterAub. A good idea to show the variety of WAC animals. I expecially like the shots with animals standing in high grass. :)
And the smooth african music fits very well.
MasterAub
The Second

Salimbene wrote:Thanks, MasterAub. A good idea to show the variety of WAC animals. I expecially like the shots with animals standing in high grass. :)
And the smooth african music fits very well.
Thanks mate, wanted to test Windows Movie Maker. Did not have videos so I decided to do a slideshow instead with some of the screenshots I've collected along those years.
Well these "screenies" showcast some of Waalx Animals and Creatures and even though they are not as good as yours they'll do their job.

The music is from a band called "Dead Can Dance" and as you mentioned this particular song give a ethnic/African feel to it...

Hope people enjoy even if youtube can't really convey the beauty of all those screenshots which I have to say look terrific on my computer.

Thanks for watching...This really is a tribute to Waalx and his work hope poster around here enjoy watching as much as I did enjoy doing it...
naturallementz
Fumbling Sworduser

:-)

This looks suspiciously like spam to me as the join date is the same day and the only post. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now, but once will be enough.
Maigrets
Admin

I've locked this topic now to start a new one as it's getting quite large.