WAC Screenshots - Thread Two

Public gallery of shot taken while using Waalx Animals & Creatures! Add your own!
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

As you'll see I locked the other screen shot topic as it's getting quite large.

It was decided some time ago that it would be best for people to post screens as thumbnails, and I was one who preferred it at the time because I had slow internet and images took an age to load and sometimes didn't even finish loading pages so I often gave up. In my case at least, that's no longer an issue but if people would still prefer that let me know, otherwise post your images at the size your image host, eg Photobucket, allows.

Also because this is an open thread and doesn't require registration to view, don't post obviously "adult" images. I shouldn't have to elaborate on that so use your own discretion. Otherwise, images will be deleted. WAC Arena includes partial and full nudity due to the style of realism of an ancient Gladiatorial Arena where nudity was quite normal, and to post images from the Arena without showing it could be difficult.

As long as images are not focused on full frontal nudity or graphic gore for it's own sake, it's fine as far as I'm concerned. Just remember this is an open thread and there are people who may be offended, as well as underage viewers. I would prefer to keep the thread open for anyone to see the great work of WAC without having to register so please use common sense as I know you will. :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Maigrets
Admin

This is my happy face after having so many PC issues lately. :-( More pics to come later as I only just got Oblivion re-installed and back to normal....more or less.

Well, it's sort of a smile.... :grin:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Lmao That is a good one Maigrets, it really does look like it is smiling. :grin:
Salimbene
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Damn, these update rumors made ​​me a little nervous. Had a nice weekend installing the old Lady again...I hate to be unprepared...

Sneak attack

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I knew there was a reason why i do not like spiders, there sneaky bastards. :)
Salimbene
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Totally agree, Fessels. The nastiest WAC-Spiders are these Dismondicus spiders. They come in hordes and while you are fighting against two of them you can be absolutly sure that there are four of five others, crowling around somewhere behind your back. Image

Some cute mice to calm your nerves

Every time I start a new game after an Oblivion break, I fall in love again with the bandit/hunter armor,

ImageImageImage
DeepSoul
Unsteady Sworduser
Born in: 1978

Eeww...those spiders looks like an icky version of the Centurion Spider in Morrowind. Sorry, not lifelike enough. I have yet to see a good spider model in Oblivion. How about big, black and hairy spiders with shiny skin?
Salimbene
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

If your are looking for hairy spiders, I believe Martigans Monster Mod has such spiders - fully compatible with Frans. Maybe that is something for you. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Salimbene wrote:If your are looking for hairy spiders, I believe Martigans Monster Mod has such spiders - fully compatible with Frans. Maybe that is something for you. :)

Yes, those spiders use Alienslof's models and textures I believe. They look pretty realistic in game. Besides that there are many variants of spiders in the real world and they aren't all hairy or shiny.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

PETAPETA...

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL i see Fliggerty found his way into Oblivion, nice one anohosikara. :)
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

I see aliens coming into the forum spam.
:ninja:
Maigrets
Admin

anohosikara wrote:I see aliens coming into the forum spam.
:ninja:
Not for long. :) Invasion plans failed.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

PETAPETA...

Fessels, thank you.

Maigrets, you are a hero to protect the forum from the aliens.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

PETAPETA...

anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Maigrets...
If I get a wrong purpose of the thread, please delete. astar
Maigrets
Admin

anohosikara wrote:Maigrets...
If I get a wrong purpose of the thread, please delete. astar
No, you're fine. :) This thread is for screen shots so go right ahead.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Maigrets wrote:No, you're fine. :) This thread is for screen shots so go right ahead.
I was relieved.
Because a different thing was entirely written when I changed a translation tool.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

PETAPETA...

Maigrets
Admin

That's really pretty! Well done. :)