Skyrim Realswords Project!

This has it's own category. Do not post anything unrelated or off topic here.
WizardOfAtlantis
Steady Sworduser
Born in: 1971

The Imperial stuff is looking great!

Did you tweak how the Nord weapons get distributed in the game world between the beta and v1 release? I seem to be finding more of them lying around.
shingouki
Admin

WizardOfAtlantis wrote:The Imperial stuff is looking great!

Did you tweak how the Nord weapons get distributed in the game world between the beta and v1 release? I seem to be finding more of them lying around.
Yeah I believe I added them to a few more leveled lists than I did previously. I dont see enough old weapons in screenshots though...that makes me sad.
Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I'm looking forward to those shields. :-)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
shingouki
Admin

Jamez820 wrote:Imperial blades O.O I'm beyond excited, will this release be separate from Realswords Nord? or together?
Everything is together! WAC style!
Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
shingouki
Admin

Jamez820 wrote:These blades would look amazing with the spartacus champion armor.

oh were the arena armors considered part vanilla oblivion? or will those one day see a resurrection?
The helmets can be resurrected. But the rest of the armor will have to stay in Oblivion unfortunately :-o

I have some cool ideas for them though so don't be sad :). Actually, you mentioning it just gave me a great idea. Note to self: Undead Gladiators.
Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
shingouki
Admin

Definitely not RIP. Oblivion is still a great game, and WAC is actually complete there :P. Plus his Gladiator mod is incredible, so its worth playing just for that.
Also, that armor (chest piece) I'm not 100% sure if it will have to stay in Oblivion. I need to see if it was made off a vanilla mesh or not. But even if I put it in,
I need to have a proper use for it... I wont just add something just to add it, it has to have a purpose in the world. But we'll see :)

Here's some new photos of things I was working on:

Skeleton revealed :)

Modding this stuff really made me realize how incredible Waalx is you guys. Porting these in alone is really difficult.

But, he made these all from scratch and at such a high quality!

It's a side thing, but if you like this mod, I would really suggest making a donation to Waalx. His work is incredible :). There's a donation button at the bottom of this page :).
I have so much fun seeing these things come alive in Skyrim. The quality is so high that its so fun watching it unfold when I bring it in the game.

But anyway, that's a small part what I've been up to, let me know what you guys think :)
Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
wj87
Steady Sworduser

Can publish a the BETA 1.2 version.
shingouki
Admin

New photos:

Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

I am in awe!!!!!!!!
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin

Just a FYI...This mod entry at the Nexus:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15907

No files uploaded yet but there is talk of the real RealSwords in the comments and I've clarified the position re permissions myself.

The mod name may be a co-incidence and it may not be, but I would hope he realizes before uploading if they are Waalx files.
He should know by now if he's read the comments anyway.

Edit: The mod entry has since been removed, but I'll leave my post as is.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
wj87
Steady Sworduser

Every day I come here to look at, if there is a new release
Maigrets
Admin

wj87 wrote:Every day I come here to look at, if there is a new release
Yes. :-) Perfection takes time unfortunately. lol
Jamez820
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

deleted
WizardOfAtlantis
Steady Sworduser
Born in: 1971

These Imperial pics are so sweet...they are going to go so hand-in-hand with the Nord release since Imperials and Nords are the main emphasis in Skyrim. Gogogo! : )
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Right now this mod is more exiting than the Dawnguard DLC...hehehehehe
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été